Thai lakorn with super obsessed pek

hui4163

sarNie Egg
I think the correct term would be aggressive-possessive lol

No one beats Boy Over Flowers Domyouji Tsukasa. The shojo manga, anime series, Taiwanese version, Korean version, Mainland China (well I can't say he was that aggressive-possessive, anyways it wasn't even according to the manga so this was definitely not consider one of the version even though it has the same title. I was actually really disappointed in this version, probably the worst of them all).

Fai from Duang Jai Akkanee and Kawee from Sawan Bieng 2008.
Lol, love Hana Yori Dango's storyline, but they exploited it too much by doing so many versions -my favorites were the Taiwanese and Japanese versions.

Anyways, since I'm really addicted to lakorns at the moment, let's keep the discussion limited to one country, lol. Besides, I fell in love with lakorns because of the number of "crazily-in-love" male leads they had -more than any other country's dramas. I think it's the intense way they portray "love" that got me so addicted: The males in "revenge/serious" lakorns tend to be really extreme in their methods of "loving" and I find that really exciting in a romance (only in the drama world, tho). I LOVE to see an alpha p'ek lose control when he falls for the n'ek, making their scenes really intense. For me, the more intense the better! I hope Thai lakorns never lose this special aspect...aggressive, possessive, obsessive, madly/crazily/insanely in love (to me, extreme terms to describe someone who's "head over heels" in a romance drama -"in love" alone is simply not strong enough for me) p'eks, hahaha. I'm all for over-the-top emotions on the part of the p'ek!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
For me it's has to be

:Oum Ruk with Ann and Ken
:Sai Lo Hid with Kob and Num
:Sapai Glai Peun Tiang with Ann and Chakrit

The Pra ek's in here never gave up on Love and never hated the Nang ek (pra ek using them for revenge or some kind of he said she said stuff or mistaken identity ) it was love from the get go. Or hating on them and realized that they are innocent and unconciously falling in love with them, then they go begging for their love all crazy.

These pra ek never seeked revenge at first, the characters truly loved their nang ek. imo

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
For me it's has to be

:Oum Ruk with Ann and Ken
:Sai Lo Hid with Kob and Num
:Sapai Glai Peun Tiang with Ann and Chakrit

The Pra ek's in here never gave up on Love and never hated the Nang ek (pra ek using them for revenge or some kind of he said she said stuff or mistaken identity ) it was love from the get go. Or hating on them and realized that they are innocent and unconciously falling in love with them, then they go begging for their love all crazy.

These pra ek never seeked revenge at first, the characters truly loved their nang ek. imo

I was going to say Oum Ruk as well because Ken's character was persistent of Ann's character even thought she hated him for having gotten her pregnant when they were both drunk...

and I would like to add Fah Pieng Din (Captain and Aom P.) - Taweda persistently persue Celica even though his dad/uncle hated her

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol, love Hana Yori Dango's storyline, but they exploited it too much by doing so many versions -my favorites were the Taiwanese and Japanese versions.

Anyways, since I'm really addicted to lakorns at the moment, let's keep the discussion limited to one country, lol. Besides, I fell in love with lakorns because of the number of "crazily-in-love" male leads they had -more than any other country's dramas. I think it's the intense way they portray "love" that got me so addicted: The males in "revenge/serious" lakorns tend to be really extreme in their methods of "loving" and I find that really exciting in a romance (only in the drama world, tho). I LOVE to see an alpha p'ek lose control when he falls for the n'ek, making their scenes really intense. For me, the more intense the better! I hope Thai lakorns never lose this special aspect...aggressive, possessive, obsessive, madly/crazily/insanely in love (to me, extreme terms to describe someone who's "head over heels" in a romance drama -"in love" alone is simply not strong enough for me) p'eks, hahaha. I'm all for over-the-top emotions on the part of the p'ek!
I know, that was the only drama that popped in my head on the get go. I knew it wasn't a lakorn, I didn't plan on to post it but couldn't help it. And then Fai from Duang Jai Akkanee cropped up.

To add to my list, I have to say Suer from Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun, he was not aggressive but he was possessive of nang ek. He wouldn't let anyone harm her, even his mother wasn't able to hurt her. He didn't let the nang rai get into his head. He is different from all the pra eks I have ever seen.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I totally forgot about Aum's portayal of Suer from Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun. He's not obsessed but he was persistent with his love for the n'ek. I love his character in there

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i forgot to add one of my all time favorite epic romance drama....Kobori from Koo Gum is a very persistent p'ek as well...he wasn't obsessive, but he knew want he wanted and he went for it...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
From what i have read from the YADECH forum, Saichon (Nadech's character) in Game Rai Game Ruk with be possessive after he finds out where Fahlada/Nangfah is(Yaya's character). he will get overly jealous when she is with someone else, when someone sends her flowers --- any man that comes close to her....

NB this from the translations of the novel that the lakorn is based on, not sure how it will be as they are only beginning to film GRGR.

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Right now I'm loving Manee Yard Fah -love Willy's character and how much he loves Ann. They have such a deep epic connection that no one can break. Although it's not a revenge lakorn, there's still slap/kiss and really intense scenes btw them -love how Willy's only alpha when it comes to Ann because, like how he puts it, she makes him "crazy." It really squeezes my heart the way he only loses control when he's around her -he's normally a calm, gentleman-like guy. Love how Ann riles him up (so much tension btw them).

hui4163

sarNie Egg
I'm considering watching "Sawan Saang" with Cee and Min since I heard they have great chemistry and Cee seems to play the kind of hot p'ek I like -he's also really handsome/charismatic. But I just wish he'd fall for her as his "a-hole" self instead of his nice self upon losing his memories. Why can't the "jerk" p'ek fall for the girl and be redeemed because of his feelings like in "Sawan Biang"? I'll definitely watch it if he falls for her after reverting back to his old self -hope the n'ek has a backbone.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
ausa - yep saichon is indeed one super highly obsessed and overly possesive p'ek. i'd say based on m3l's translations, he's probably even worse than ken's portrayal of kawee in sawan bieng. apparently nadech read the novel and he told a fan that the script that he was given is very differnt from the original novel so thank god! :worthy: i don't want my nadech slapping my poor innocent yaya and i hope they don't have so many r scenes like in the novel.

Mae

sarNie Adult
KhaKhongKha with Pong/Noon--my current obsession!!
Liam Ruk with Vee/Kwan
Ploy Lom Petch with Bee Sawis/Numfon
Roy Leh Sanae Rai with Tik/Aom
Dung Duang Huarith with Weir/Kwan
Pleang Pa Fah Lom Dao with Chakrit/Noon

fanny

sarNie Adult
ok here's mine all time favorite about p'ek in the lakorn:

fai luang-tao sarocha & willy

buang hong-noi and john (i love this lakorn so much, when its end i almost cry...i didnt even bother to watch remake of pancake and vee)

yok lai mak-janie & rome

Kularb Rai Glay Ruk-matt & grate(not end yet ,but so far so good)

Jam Loey Ruk-aff & aum (smart p'ek)

naly roui fai-sai & bee (p'ek always protect n'ek)

wimarn kularb-nadia & aum(p'ek always send white roses to n'ek to cheer her up when she's down)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Whew, yes. I must confirm Luck in Kha Khong Khon (Pong and Noon). XD
Such an ideal, crazy pra'ek, but you have to love him (especially because he's Pong)!

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Lol, gotta love Pong and his role choices, always playing the high testosterone p'eks who stalk after their n'eks! Loved him best in "Tomorrow I'll still love you" (pretty much my favorite lakorn storyline). But I want to see some other hot actors take on this kind of meaty role -wish Win and Kwan can star in a good slap/kiss that doesn't have a butchered storyline cause they have soo much chemistry (hate to see it wasted on bad writing, which was what happened for their past 2 lakorns).

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ausa - yep saichon is indeed one super highly obsessed and overly possesive p'ek. i'd say based on m3l's translations, he's probably even worse than ken's portrayal of kawee in sawan bieng. apparently nadech read the novel and he told a fan that the script that he was given is very differnt from the original novel so thank god! :worthy: i don't want my nadech slapping my poor innocent yaya and i hope they don't have so many r scenes like in the novel.
oh my gosh you do not know how much relief you've given me! we all assumed they would tone down the possessiveness of Saichon due to Yadech's age, but thanks for the info! i honestly hope there is not r scene!
knowing from Nadech that the script will be different gives me more hope because after reading m3l's translations, Saichon got on my nerves a LOT with how crazy he was (and yes, worse than Kawee!) BUT they better keep those romantic scenes!!! X]
yep, keep an eye (both eyes lol) out for Game Rai Game Ruk, because this is definitely going to be p'ek ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH n'ek and some revenge and lots of stalking/chasing n'ek!!!

wow, i didn't know PLP had the reputation! i myself really enjoyed it, but n'ek wasn't one that was stupid with only p'ek, she was stupid with everyone else and let her family force her to do a lot. Bee, i miss him! he has such a cute smile and eyes when he's being sneaky, and yeah, he totally followed n'ek everywhere and was literally always saving her butt. 555

most of my suggestions have already been mentioned. however, another example of p'ek who is COMPLETELY DEVOTED to n'ek would be Rome in Duangta Sawan. HOWEVER, that lakorn is focused on n'rai and it's not revenge. nor are there subs, which sucks. ><

PNGRT was great. Pong is like... :cloud9:

hui4163

sarNie Egg
oh my gosh you do not know how much relief you've given me! we all assumed they would tone down the possessiveness of Saichon due to Yadech's age, but thanks for the info! i honestly hope there is not r scene!
knowing from Nadech that the script will be different gives me more hope because after reading m3l's translations, Saichon got on my nerves a LOT with how crazy he was (and yes, worse than Kawee!) BUT they better keep those romantic scenes!!! X]
yep, keep an eye (both eyes lol) out for Game Rai Game Ruk, because this is definitely going to be p'ek ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH n'ek and some revenge and lots of stalking/chasing n'ek!!!

wow, i didn't know PLP had the reputation! i myself really enjoyed it, but n'ek wasn't one that was stupid with only p'ek, she was stupid with everyone else and let her family force her to do a lot. Bee, i miss him! he has such a cute smile and eyes when he's being sneaky, and yeah, he totally followed n'ek everywhere and was literally always saving her butt. 555

most of my suggestions have already been mentioned. however, another example of p'ek who is COMPLETELY DEVOTED to n'ek would be Rome in Duangta Sawan. HOWEVER, that lakorn is focused on n'rai and it's not revenge. nor are there subs, which sucks. ><

PNGRT was great. Pong is like... :cloud9:
Wow, sounds like THE lakorn to watch!! All this talk is really making me anticipate this lakorn's arrival -hope it'll meet/exceed my expectations. I also hope there won't be any "R" scenes, but do hope for many intense "alpha" scenes to amp up the hotness level -hope they won't tone that down. Aggressive manly p'ek all the way!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I totally agree hui. Aggressive manly p'eks is what I like lol. I trust Yadech that the acting will be to the best of their ability so we shall relax and anticipate for it.

jjinxx - hehe I totally forgot where I even read the comment about Nadech saying the script is different but regardless I'm sure their ages will be in consideration for any intense scenes. Saichon is seriously one crazy obsessed p'ek and I cringed every time I read m3l's translations. He was almost too possessive and demanding and no mater how much I love aggressive p'eks, I don't approve of slapping the n'ek and R her right after. It's just not right. Oh I forgot to mention his character is super horny :facepalm: