Thay Fa Tawan Diew aka Autumn Destiny (Spot)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ploy is a cutie pie but how old is she? She looks like a 10 year old kid playing dress up honestly. It kind of squicks me out, especially since it's not a kid role she's playing but a regular 2nd leading romantic role it looks like.

amythao

sarNie Adult
jeanie
Posted Today, 03:19 PM
Ploy is a cutie pie but how old is she? She looks like a 10 year old kid playing dress up honestly. It kind of squicks me out, especially since it's not a kid role she's playing but a regular 2nd leading romantic role it looks like.
Ploy is only 13 the youngest casts members in this drama...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Yes! i can't believe the have a 13 year old girl playing in here! LOL thats crazy! but i think Ploy will be pulling it off :) I can't wait to watch this! RYAN, MARIO, & ELI in ONE DRAMA? COM'ON NOW!! Thats sooooooo awesome and HOT! ;) hahaha! I'm loving all the songs that are playing in the special teasers already. i hope someone will upload them all. :) It sucks i can understand Thai but not read, so when the korean guys are talking, i wouldn't know what they're saying :( o well, lets hope i'll figure what they're saying. I thought it was so weird that some of them are asking in english, then answer in korean, then answer in thai and ask in korean. LOL! but i think it's cool how they're replying soo smooth like they understand each other. the producer is a genuis for that! :) and plus they got 4 HOT korean stars! WOOO!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
So they'll sub the Korean parts and not just dub over the voices? That'll be weird and I can't read Thai either. Man that's gonna suck.

tiki_sg

sarNie Egg
2009-10-15 Korean-Thai Drama MOU Signing Ceremony (Ryan 라이언 & U-Kiss)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlLdxRmgt9A&feature=related

MOU Agreement Signing Ceremony for Korean-Thai Drama Series. BTS/Filming scene for Korean-Thai Drama Series. Ryan will play one of the four main lead characters in the 24-episode series set to commence airing from 16 January 2010. KiBum & Eli of U-Kiss are part of the supporting cast members.
Drama Title (Korean) : "같은 태양 아래 지평선"
Loose Translation in English : "Under the Same Sun/Horizon"
Drama Title (English) : "Autumn Destiny" (ใต้ฟ้าตะวันเดียว)
Press Conference : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlLdxR...
BTS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_PJbZ...
Teaser Ver 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EdNod...
Teaser Ver 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaA5Tl...
Opening Credits : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPnX9Y...
Opening Scenes : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g3HDV...
Korean Male Cast Interview 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmKQot...
Korean Male Cast Interview 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuikTG...
Dear jakjann
It would have been nice if you had at least given credit to the source of information/compilation of video clip links etc . . . since the WHOLE CHUNK was taken from the description box of my uploaded video.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Wow, she's only 13!!!! Dang! Not a fan of Mario, but I'll give this a try since they're Korean casting in here too. :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
one reason i wanna watch this too is becuz there's also korean actors in here so it be interesting since this will be the first.... lets just hope this drama doesn't disapoint us! and like mario hes handnsome but lets see if his acting skills measure up to his looks hahaa. I like the n'ek though she's cute and her acting doesnt seeem too stiff from the looks of the teaser and opening scenes.

ok.. i m wondering why is that it seems tha they aint promnoting this drama much? they're r some pics and vdos but not much other than that.... i8 still havent seen the press conference pics ands stuff and not only that an acual photoshoot of the cast yet? i've sseeen pics thrat r on set but no particular pics of the cast together! it bee nice to see some soon. the least they can do to hype the drama up a little.

tiki_sg

sarNie Egg
ok.. i m wondering why is that it seems tha they aint promnoting this drama much? they're r some pics and vdos but not much other than that.... i8 still havent seen the press conference pics ands stuff and not only that an acual photoshoot of the cast yet? i've sseeen pics thrat r on set but no particular pics of the cast together! it bee nice to see some soon. the least they can do to hype the drama up a little.
The press-con was held on 6 January and the specials were shown on 9 & 10 January. You have to know where to look for pictures/videos of the press-conference/interviews/photo-shoots/2-part special.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Since it's a Thai-Korean fusion thing, it would have been better if one of the main lead was Korean and the other was Thai--instead of having both Thai being the main leads. Let's show some equality here. -_-

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! i can't believe the have a 13 year old girl playing in here! LOL thats crazy! but i think Ploy will be pulling it off :) I can't wait to watch this! RYAN, MARIO, & ELI in ONE DRAMA? COM'ON NOW!! Thats sooooooo awesome and HOT! ;) hahaha! I'm loving all the songs that are playing in the special teasers already. i hope someone will upload them all. :) It sucks i can understand Thai but not read, so when the korean guys are talking, i wouldn't know what they're saying :( o well, lets hope i'll figure what they're saying. I thought it was so weird that some of them are asking in english, then answer in korean, then answer in thai and ask in korean. LOL! but i think it's cool how they're replying soo smooth like they understand each other. the producer is a genuis for that! :) and plus they got 4 HOT korean stars! WOOO!
IT's always the 13 year olds who become Thailand's future best actress. ie. Kob, Yard, Ae, Pinky...etc.
And of course I am excited about the Korean stars. It's pretty interesting to see the Korean stars with less makeup.
I wished they subbed everything in English so that it is more universal. but i can figure things out by watching their acting...I hope.

one reason i wanna watch this too is becuz there's also korean actors in here so it be interesting since this will be the first.... lets just hope this drama doesn't disapoint us! and like mario hes handnsome but lets see if his acting skills measure up to his looks hahaa. I like the n'ek though she's cute and her acting doesnt seeem too stiff from the looks of the teaser and opening scenes.

I think they didn't promote it much because they put in a lot of money for it. They probably don't have much leftover to promote it as much. Also, my sister told me that they didn't finalize the name "Autumn Destiny" until the day that I posted this topic. They only had the Thai name. I'm sure even without promoting it, there are a bunch of k-pop fans to watch this. tons of international fans.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Since it's a Thai-Korean fusion thing, it would have been better if one of the main lead was Korean and the other was Thai--instead of having both Thai being the main leads. Let's show some equality here. -_-
one word to say..my two cents comment...Lame...N'ake is ugly..it said that they live in Korean, but their language is so wat Thai..just like the other lakorns, saying that they are this race and live in that country, but the only language I hear them speak is Thai...but hopefully, since this lakorn is joining together with Korea Production and has Korean superstars we could atleast hear them speaking some Koreans..like 50%...

So agreeing with you right now LimeGrass...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lol... i don't think the n'ek is ugly... she's ucually pretty cute. I mean chat is better looking than some other actresses so lets hope her acting measures up to her looks! id rather have an'ek who is a naturual than a plastic hehee *ahem like alot of the korean actresses >some.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^wat u said is correct. Natural beauty is better than plastic surgery. Even though she's not that pretty compare to some other actress but she's still way better than those pretty actress with plastic surgery.

Cheer for all the casts!!!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
cant wait to watch the series i hope someone subs the series! suck that i don't understand thai! arggg! but maybe someones nice enough to eng sub it for the rest of us who don't understand thai hehehe

tiki_sg

sarNie Egg
cant wait to watch the series i hope someone subs the series! suck that i don't understand thai! arggg! but maybe someones nice enough to eng sub it for the rest of us who don't understand thai hehehe
I hope so too. The Korean dialogue, I can guess-estimate but if they also dub the Korean dialogue, then I'm a goner cos I totally cannot understand Thai.

tiki_sg

sarNie Egg
watched part of Ep 1 just now, it was buffering so badly.

Just wanted to inform that all Korean/English words spoken when filming, are dubbed in Thai. :angry:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i just watched episode 1 on youtube... if u typed in AUTUMN DESTINY EPISODE 1 - you'll find it fore sure.

sucks the voices r dubbed but it's better that way anyhow....

So far the series is ok! i see a little stiffness between chat and ryan (body laugauge) they r a cute pair though! the sweet kisses and stuff is really adorable but hopefully later i see more sparks!!! mario and chat havent met just yet but i'm sure they will in tomorrows epi! hehehe... ok i watched the ending credits and it looks really good!!! i can kinda see where the stories going and its seems good hahaha! mario and chats scenes look really cute!... can't wait til he kidnaps her tee-hee. THEY'RE GONNA HAVE ACOUPLE OF KISSING SCENES...like the *slap kiss ones hahaha and the cute kisses!.... from the credits looks like lee-wan is gonna like chat!!! *awesome and ryans gonna be in a comma! -so sad.

oh and WTF each episode is only like 25-30 min? sucks! we gonna have to wait for 1 hr of episode to air only every week? i was wondering why theeres so many episodes! 24? darn!!!! i can't wait that long i under stand if they aired it 30EACH/EPI min 3-times week shooo. BUT I KNOW THE SERIES HAS LIMITED EPISODES SO THEY CUTTING DOWN IT'S WEEKLY AIR TIME ARG! MIGHT AS WELL AIR 1 HR OF THE SERIES WITH 1 EPI A WEEK INSTEAD OF 2 DAYS OF 30 MIN LOL

amythao

sarNie Adult
The voice dubbed make it easy to watch this drama because I can only understand Thai. If there Thai subtitle I can't read it either so the dubbed help a lot...

From watching the ending credit I think Ryan character going die not just a comma!