The best Lakorn Ending

felicity_magic

sarNie Egg
For me, I'd would say:

1) Suparb-Burud-Chao-Din= had the best ending ever, very satisfying 'cause the whole lakorn pinky was 'nyon' him and to see her break out and start to realise the truth - amazing. and also to get to see all the baddies that made the n'eak and p'eak mad at eachother FINALLY go their own separate ways (either go become a monk, die, hospital) it was all very funny...the whole thing wasn't 'great', but i'd say that the ending to it was a miracle...it was so good to see all the baddies recieve pain (one way or another) and the scenes weren't so cheesy at the end - lol - i soooo love the ending to this!!!

If you want, I've written the end here at my website:

http://theprincesstalks.wetpaint.com/page/Lakorn+Summary

Yeah, my friend wrote it, not me...

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I liked:
Prissana
Tham Huajai Bai Sood Lah
Prasad Muehd
Sapai Jao
Torranee Tee Nee Krai Krong
Rak Sood Huajai [Pol (from Samee) and Janie]
Tepsin Intorachak
Gomin (old version)
Silamanee
Mee Piang Ruk (Kong and Pok)
Rak Diew Kong Jenjira
Yiew Sao Mueh Mai (Brook and Pok)
Kanungha (? and Ning)

and even though it was sad:
Luahd Kattiya
Buang Benjatorn (the were together even in death, bittersweet)
Mithi Mahudsajun
Maeye Saeurn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...hahaah..a lot of us broke the "no beach scene" rule...includin' meh..but eh! wat kind of thai lakorn would it be if it didn't end @ the beach...LOL...soo many lakorns end at the beach doesn't it...

tina

sarNie Hatchling
My favore lakorn ending of all time is Chivit Puer Ka Hua Jai Puer Ter with Captain & Pin...that was an awesome ending.

Malie

sarNie Egg
Like my dad i like the ending where the main characters marry and all their love ones are there to celebrate but that doesn't mean that I dont all other happy ending lakorns. I dont like to watch sad lakorn because it's depressing so if I know that someone will die and the main characters don't get each other, I don't watch it.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Proong Nee Mai Sai Tee Ja Ruk Gun
Ban Sai Tong
King Kor Ra Ka Gor Rang
Ubetihed Hua Jai
Rahut Rissaya
Sood Tay Fah Gumnode
Amlitalai
Hua Jai Lud Fah
Roy Adeed Hang Ruk
Joa Soa Ban Rai
Joa Ying Kor Tang
Kuey Yai Sapai Lek
Leh Ratree
Neung Nai Soueng
Plik Din Su Dao
Rachinee Molum
Poo Pi Tuk RUk Tur
Ruk Tur Took Wun
Tae Pang Korn
Tay Jai Ruk Nuk Wan Plan

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Fah Peng Dien with Aom and Captain. Loved the whole series and the ending was a tearjerker. Aom is so good at crying. It was heartbreaking the way she was crying and yelling for him not to leave her.

Mueng Dala with Aom and Captain, the sad ending. Felt so sorry for Captain at the end.

Leurd Kattuya with Aom and Tik. Sad, sad. That girl can cry so beautifully and so real.

Can't think of more right now.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep! totallie adding Ruk Tur Took Wun...OMFG! i got tricked big time...i wuz yellin' & screamin' @ the computer foe like the whole time until Ken popped outta no where...yeah! happie! happie

felicity_magic

sarNie Egg
kay...kasa nakha's ending so sad! noon [wardjan] died! kay, she was bad but she WAS the n'eak and they already got married...the ending was just too sad...[hey but i did love the ost. for this lakorn]...

the n'eak of a lakorn should NEVER die - they might not get eachother but they shoulf NEVER die...

[even thou most lakorns are predictable:
1) FIRST THEY HATE EACH OTHER, REALLY ANNOYED
2) THEY START TO LIKE EACH OTHER BUT NONE OF THEM WILL TELL
3) THEY TELL BUT THEN THERE'S ALWAYS THE BADDIE
4) THET MISUNDERSTAND EACH OTHER BECAUASE OF THE BADDIE
5) ONE OF THEM GETS HURT (EITHER SICK OR ACCIDENT)
6) THE OTHER FINALLY ACCEPTS THAT THEY LOVE THE HURT ONE
7) THE BADDIE GETS MAD AND USES A NASTY TRICK TO MAKE THEM MAD AT EACH OTHER
8) THEY LEARN THAT EVERYTHING WAS STRETCHED FROM THE TRUTH AND THEY MAKE UP
9) THEY GET MARRIED (MOSTLY OR IT'S JUST A PARTY SCENE; IF THE CHARACTERS ARE TOO YOUNG LIKE IN THIDA SATAN...ALSO LIKED THE WHOLE MOVIE OF THAT, IT TOTALLY ROX!)
10) IT ENDS HAPPILY SOMEWHERE (I.E. BEACH, MOUNTAIN, CANDLE-LIT HOME)

kay feel free to correct anything cause i might be missing somethin...

MzSlim

sarNie Egg
The best and sad lakorn ending I would say:
#1 Mae Aie Sa Eun w/Noon W., and Vee :lmao: its very unpredictable and unique at the end how she kill herself. It's made me cried
#2 Rak Nakara: Brook Aump and Noon another sad ending
#3 KASANAKA w/ Noon W., New W. and TengMo. Noon is n'eak but mean, she do anything for her love. Got married but at the end is just to sad n'eak still die and I believe her soul/spirit still trap in the lake. :lmao:
#4 Oum Rak w/ Ann and Ken happy ending :kiss:
#5 Leudh Kattiya w/ Tik and Aom its such a sad ending it's made me cried cuz Tik died!
#6 Rahut Risaya w/ Noon W. and Paul its a very unique and touchy ending :kiss:
#7 Pleng Pah Fah Lom Dao w/ Noon W. & Chakrit Yaemnam I love this lakorn so much never get tired of watching its over again :yahoo:
#8 Nang Barb w/ Benz Songkla very sad ending that Benz still trap & will not reincarinate.
#9 Song Snaeh Niron w/ Ken & Aom :lmao: sad but sweet :wub: cuz they bot died at the ending
#10 Poot Pi Siwass w/ Noon W. & Kade T. sad and romatic ending noon didn't die cuz she pregant. :clap:

There are many more to name to much to remember! Hmm I just notice that most of this lakorn are very sad ending but good plot/storyline in my opinion. I would still say Mae Ai Sa Eun are the best lakorn ending. I would love to see more lakorn of Noon W. and Vee act 2gether. I think they make such a cute couple. :wub:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i thought Le Ratree was pretty good...satisfying in a way...I like how they did a cute wedding and they went off running to "spend time alone together" but I didn't like how they approached n'ek...I wanted Pepper to BEG! her and suffer a bit but overall, satisfying...
Rahut Rissaya's ending was really sweet...loved the scavenger hunt then "why calling my name?" or whatever he said to her...very sweet...
I hven't seen it YET! getting there, but I know I will agree with everyone else, kling kiaw krang jai according to a lot is pretty sweet...

off topic but an ending that really got me blank and pissed was dao long fah with poh and don't know her name but I hear she's a real princess in a way...i hated it...
question, is there a thread for worst or most tear jerking heart breaking [cause p'ek and n'ek didn't end up together] ending? someone should start one if not...

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Hm... I haven't watched a lakorn in ages. But Hua Jai Sila's ending satisfied me enough. XD... I was crying like mad, then I was all wanting to poke Bie the lakorn to make sure he was real, then I busted out crying in happy tears. XDDDD...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It's hard to choose since I've been watching lakorns for years. So I just have two that I just watched with good endings.

The lakorn with Paul and Noon. I love the little notes and maze that Paul thought of. It was so romantic!

Ruk Tur Took Wan - Love the ending how both Aom and Ken got together and had a child.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
best lakorn endings...

1. Ruk Tur Took Wan [ken came backk! haha...i was crying my eyes out!!]
2. Rahut Rissaya [loved the whole password thing & it was sweet of paul to create a website just for noon XP]
3. Huajai Sila [bie came back and they can start all over again! :)]
4. Huajai Chocolate [mos & aom finally reunite with their son! teehee...so sweet & the boy is adorable!!]
5. Kling Kaew Klang Jai [everyone ending up happily & rome and rita got married!!]
6. Oom Ruk [loved it!! ken's photography gallery was so sad, but ann finally asked him to stay & they got to be a family. ^^]

and none of these lakorns had a beach ending...well maybe except for KKKJ but i still loved it! :D