The Blah Thread

natty

Chubs
lol I want one when I'm 30 or something. Whenever my life is stable...with a good job and all...so I can afford to spoiled that brat to death. :D But I'm planning to adopt. ^__^
:lol: 30 is still too soon muddie... i'm trying to stretch it out as much as possible here.. lol 30 is tooo soon lol..

Muddie Murda

smile...
^Why would anyone buy thai posters?!!?! LOL jk! They're so freaking heavy. Um I know Pinklemon.com used to sells them, but OMFGGGGG they're s&h is freaking expensive. :\ I was going to buy a book that was $7 from there, but their s&h cost more than the book lol. My friends wanted the book too, so I was going to order like 30 of them, and the total was over $1000. LOL Eff that!

But yeah that's the only place I know of. :\ I bought all my posters from a store that had it around NC. And at some events I went to. Now I don't know what to do with them. They're so heavy, I can't hang them up. I don't like to put tacks in them either. Tape doesn't work. So they're just rolled up in a pile. I should put them up for sale or atleast have the ppl pay for s&h :D.

noungning

Heartless
ahahah pinklemon.com does have expensive shipping... but $1000?!!? what?!!?!?! i've ordered from them before, i ordered loads of books it averaged out to about $10 per book...

Muddie Murda

smile...
^Gleat idea!!! ^_^ I'ma try it!!!

On other note, skin around my eye hurts from the salty liquid. HAHAHA Too much Lakorn and movie. hahahaaha

Oum Ruk....oyyyyyy really good.

------

edit----

FINISHED MY ESSAY!! First time I didn't BS on it! Hahahahaha =D And it's 5 pages! Wahh ^_^ It's a 4-5 page paper. It's only the rough draft too for today. errrr. no sleep. ID picture today. errr e_e

Nameless

N i n j a
indeed mud, that is a funny pic of Yunho.

i thought today was thursday.

i miss pee. wonderin' when she gonna drop by again.

anyone know where sarN is? heard from her?

noungning

Heartless
^blame it on global warming? seems like everyone blames everything to global warning which in turn is blamed on human... but didn't someone realize everything happens for a reason. eh hell, if the world is to end, let it end, we wouldn't be here to see it end anyways... just making hell for our future heirs...! i'm selfish ok!

haha i was just messing... and bored.

:lol: