The Blah Thread

XCappy

Mr. Char
Ohh, let me draw my today's scenery :

I woke up at 8 and saw a beautiful sky, so I decided to wear lighter than yesterday. I took the train and when I arrive to my destination : RAIN RAIN RAIN...
An hour later, I came back home, I ate lunch and then : HAIL !
After the hail, it was SNOW !
Now, it's ok...

After all, I didn't go outside after lunch. I've just warned my bro because he was doing his hair : "Don't be too hot, the weather isn't with you". I don't get why you should be too hot because you're going out playing Wii with friends. I think it's a kind of psychological ascendancy : "See how handsome I am, you'll lose on bowling" :D (Of course, if you smell after moving a lot, it's useless).

Nameless

N i n j a
i feel you cap-man. it's snowing like hell here. i'm sick of it.

so sick, i feel like killin' someone. jk.

but damn, don't know why i'm bothered right now.

why are people so inconsiderate? why are they what they are?

dumb questions.

too annoyed.

want to kick something.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Namie, that girl still bothering you?? Tell her to leave you alone or I'll fly over and do some ass kicking.

:D

On other notes...After 3 years, I've finally changed my ring tone! Haha :D
From Shinhwa's Cheer to YG Family's "YMCA"

It's awesomeeeee

XCappy

Mr. Char
Ohhh what a good day :

First of all, it was rainy so I took a second shower.
Then my maths oral is not tonight but it's Wednesday.
I have no homeworks for tomorrow.
I checked my mailbox and I had some news from Jensen.
Great !

Now, it's time to see my current crush on screen : Namfon :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
John! Is that realllllyyyy love?? Sounds too much like a sad love rather than a great one.

Also, Ning, thanks for the coupon! I didn't know you go to such forums too. lol

noungning

Heartless
Well, she replied to mine weeks after ;). I wish I had Laos weather right here. Damn rain -_-
i see! lol well i see her online here and there but she's always sooooo busy. getting sick of the non-attention giving jen lol :p

jen' is an awesome girl... i will be sure to say hi for you all when i see her next time!!! ;)
ahahah i'm so jealous... argh i wanna go too. can i hope into ur big big luggage and u can take me away hahaha :D

Also, Ning, thanks for the coupon! I didn't know you go to such forums too. lol
ahah yes, i need coupons to make my life function haha. i have bills to pay so saving 20 bucks here and there isn't bad at all!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
John! Is that realllllyyyy love?? Sounds too much like a sad love rather than a great one.
maybe i was not clear in my thought but i will exsplain it here cos i'm bored atm:
...i think the greatest love is a love that we don't have to exspress if we know it can hurt of change a situation---more a selfless act to just acept what we feel in silence with out having to prove it to anyone because its pure and we change our hearts for better in silence because it feels real!!!

... to add to this:
...mortality and time interferes with a love that can't bridge time for lack of belief in forever and the tangible world some people choose often without real spent feelings in anything that they can't accept without a common horizon(the physical world lacking in spiritual belief in fate)!!! but love sometimes still can exist for the few that learn to be silent and just accept what they feel alone without changing anything like a good friendship thats unconditional!!!

XCappy

Mr. Char
Ahhh, I so love Mae hua lum pong. I can't sleep right now, even thought I've finished it : 18 episodes in a row, just a Saturday evening. I was supposed to work some maths, but I'll do it Sunday after lunch.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
the opportunity is now but i'm paralyzed because of her... what should i do??? this other girls so pretty but i know it all goes away when i close my eyes... she's bigger then life when i think of her but we are not one and this other girl satisfies a desire...

noungning

Heartless
do what i tell my friends ijohn

"if it itches, scratch it"

so if it itches, scratch it!!! lol meaning if u really want something, u should definitely go for it!

life's short, who knows what happens the next second.

XCappy

Mr. Char
OMG, my results for the second trimester have come : I improved +10 !! Now I'm ranked 40th / 58 (without bonus Chinese).
With bonus I'll improve more ;).
Now, year 3 is almost mine !