The Blah Thread

noungning

Heartless
Yeah Ning ;). I completely forgot your nick. It was something that started with "Ca..." I remember also some F or D letters somewhere.

Anyway, I watched Genks at a tournament, he won also :p
lol yeah it's caffadict i think hahahah i don't even remember it myself :p

XCappy

Mr. Char
lol yeah it's caffadict i think hahahah i don't even remember it myself :p
I DO REMEMBER now :D

Miss caffadt !

Today was quite bad in games, Genks lost one place before winning anything... I played one hour later, I finished also one place before winning any extras :(.

Right now, I'm a little lazy to do my maths. I went to different places to catch Mario Kart Wii, it was still stock-out. Now, I'm fed up to go and seek blank. I did a check-out with Amazon (Available May 13th). I guess I'm enough patient now.

noungning

Heartless
I DO REMEMBER now :D

Miss caffadt !

Today was quite bad in games, Genks lost one place before winning anything... I played one hour later, I finished also one place before winning any extras :(.

Right now, I'm a little lazy to do my maths. I went to different places to catch Mario Kart Wii, it was still stock-out. Now, I'm fed up to go and seek blank. I did a check-out with Amazon (Available May 13th). I guess I'm enough patient now.
omg i finally played it hahahah omg it's so much fun, especially when i battle people online and lose hahaha gosh i'm so lame... but i'm trying to bring up my ranking... well i'm gonna probably go out and buy this, i gotta return this before my membership dies because i just canceled it. hehe :p

ijohn

sarNie Adult
it only takes a song and the dark to fill my mind with memories of times past flowing to the present,,, then it hits me more then sought love in someone else--- i remember you and feel this pain and sensation in my heart all over again in spite of the time that has past--- i realize i still miss you P!!!

Nameless

N i n j a
finally settled in the new house.

happy. not fully unpacked. but happy.

i got my internet back. had to borrow other's network for a couple of days.

this might be a bit random but i got hit on by a french-speaking person today. pretty funny.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
the daylight finds my heart hiding in the shadows waiting for the right music to express my love for someone special... will she wait for me on the horizon tomorrow or will i bury my soul in images today and pretend i love someone else absent my heart i've reserved for one person from yesterday because i still hear her voice and touch the words she spoke as i turn them into the air i breathe...

ps this dead bunny still remembers yesterday!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
internet frienships are less then words you hear in line at a store with a real person, no matter how long they seem to last, in the end it's ego and selfworth in many that propel people to accept them...

ps. does the word unconditional really mean anything??? trust is only an idea we accept in others thru lies and a beliefs people can be sincere beyond what they think they see with tears in a mirror, but time proves them to be lies if we wait a while for the truth---people change in to smaller beings with time :angry:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I am currently angry. IMed Darv but he ain't replying.
He did something to my website. Shiat. Where'd all
my data go?! My gosh. I'm so emo.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I never realized the after admission acceptance documents you have to submit are so damn lengthy and time consuming. And crap, I have to take out a couple loans!!!!!!!! I should just be a drop out and travel the world with money i don't have.

noungning

Heartless
I never realized the after admission acceptance documents you have to submit are so damn lengthy and time consuming. And crap, I have to take out a couple loans!!!!!!!! I should just be a drop out and travel the world with money i don't have.
wow nice thought. ;)

it's been busy, and i'm just too lazy to read the threads.

u've moved marc!! omg yeah hot, frenchies are cute, the young ones like cappy ;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
wow nice thought. ;)

it's been busy, and i'm just too lazy to read the threads.

u've moved marc!! omg yeah hot, frenchies are cute, the young ones like cappy ;)
Hmm Ning, I don't think Marc is fond of men... Ahah !

I am too tired today, but it was a great day. Today, I got a Physics oral and my current Physics examinator is really pretty ! Ahh, her soft voice, I kept talking to her just to listen the flow :lol:. After all, I got a good mark !

Next Physics oral : next week, with another lady. Char is on the road...
12 days remained before the school year end. Then, one week break before finals. I AM IMPATIENT !

ijohn

sarNie Adult
how long does it take for broken ribs to heal??? i slept in the wrong position last night so the pain today is this dull annoying pain that makes me nauseous and makes me want to throw up!!! :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
waiting to love with the rain that's washing my heart with life... i make mistakes but they are mine and color my life with memories good or bad and i adapt to the pain of living with myself... better to kiss the rain then to drown in its pain...waiting to be loved for being me and not someone else... ;)