The Blah Thread

Nameless

N i n j a
does that mean muddie is really really old?

and since your username isn't muddie anymore, do i call you whore for short whahah just kidding :hide:
haha ning, i was thinkin' the same thing. but i don't want to refer her as 'whore' so i thought i'd call her 'seunghee' instead but if i called her seunghee then i'll forget who she is lol

we kiddin' mud, we love you, don't kill us.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Call me slut for short. LOL I think everyone's sorta scared to call me by my full username HAHA Even the forum's scared. If you see anyone quoting me, it won't display the whole name. LOL It's probably because of the ' in my name, but I like to think that the forum itself respects me whole heartedly :lol2:

darvil

sarNie Adult
when another hot dude comes along.. it'll change to.. blah's whore

but I like this whorish side thats coming out.

noungning

Heartless
omg wow google is tracking me, the ads shown for me are all coupon related :w-scene-pop-corn:

OMG ok slut... :lol2: just kidding, but darvil already went with the new name as you can see from some of his posts.

Nameless

N i n j a
Me, me!

yeah, i get confused and want to click next page and then realize next page hasn't started yet.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I need someone like Marduk to back me up.. too bad that dude is gone.

This is unfair being tagged by a bunch of banshees. :no:

Muddie Murda

smile...
It's making you look extremely weaksauce when you can't protect yourself against some flipping awesome ladies.

----------------

Anyway, just wanted to share how busy my computer is and how much I appreciate that it doesn't die from being overworked hahaha This is actually considered a slow day.

Nameless

N i n j a
i'm tired. blah n blah.

as you can see, i'm too tired to type out normal words. Mudlove, if you read this, date this sunday night. don't make you stalk you in other places lol.