The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i guess why aff is so petrified when hear aum's name... haha... wow... rita and rome is going to meet... guess how will rita react to it...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
YAY...going to read it now :D

edit: GASP she's marrying aum.....hmmm i wonder what's wrong with him....is he a geek? lol
can't wait for rita and her hot devil :D
:lol: that's why I was asking if aum has a geeky picture...

i guess why aff is so petrified when hear aum's name... haha... wow... rita and rome is going to meet... guess how will rita react to it...
rita and rome's encounter will be quite interesting... :rolleyes:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha... rita was scared of ann's driving...

rome and rita loves to tease each other... it's so funny reading their teasing... :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i've been fantasizing about geeky aum for days now... looks so innocent and nice on the outside but sexy and naughty on the inside... :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
damn....i can't wait to see geeky aum...so he's a lion in a cage waiting to be unleash YUMMY

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i was cracking up reading tis story..
rome and rita are so funny.. rita talking n her sleep bout rome.. my oh my
ann driving to fast.. idk tis story is so funny.. then aff getting married to aum...
she doesnt want to get married.... she is a player.. cant wait for more.. thanks

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ awww so it's not me that will unleash him :(
you always have to watch out for those quiet ones...i hear that they can be freaks in bed :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg i was cracking up reading tis story..
rome and rita are so funny.. rita talking n her sleep bout rome.. my oh my
ann driving to fast.. idk tis story is so funny.. then aff getting married to aum...
she doesnt want to get married.... she is a player.. cant wait for more.. thanks
:lol: the title doesn't sound funny though...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
spoilers for the next chapter

-Aum and Aff will have a "dinner date" for the very first time
-Ann will be stranded in an island with a sexy stranger! who could that be? :rolleyes:
-Rita would confront Paula (Rome's ex-gf) on why she broke up with Rome