The first thing you do when waking up on a Sunday morning

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Usually the first thing I do is shower and then eat then check my emails, come on SW then leave to do hw or other errands. But my mom called me this morning after I only got 7 hrs of sleep but I still can't fall asleep so I came on SW lol. Lame, very lame. I need to kick this habit of mine.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
my baby lil' boy wake me up since 7 shower for him feed him and get ready to go to the store. Its a sunday Game day, so I buy stuff to make when the guys come over to watch the game after thats done watch the game or come online sometimes I go shopping with my lil' baby while the guys stay home and watch the game. I love to walk around the store sunday and its a great exercise for me

darvil

sarNie Adult
ONLY 7 hours of sleep?? thats much more then I get Nai.

What I do generally is check email then come to SW.. then TRY to finish some hw.. ahhh

Today I'm going to watch some UFC fights as last night was ufc 91!!!! So excited.. we got a couple guys coming over to watch it ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ONLY 7 hours of sleep?? thats much more then I get Nai.

What I do generally is check email then come to SW.. then TRY to finish some hw.. ahhh

Today I'm going to watch some UFC fights as last night was ufc 91!!!! So excited.. we got a couple guys coming over to watch it ;)
LOL shut up P'Aung :p. Didn't I tell you I need at least 10 hours of sleep lol, beauty sleep is my best friend. Hence, that's why the only morning class I have is on Tuesday's where I have to get up at 6 a.m. ugghhhh, that's if I didn't shower the night before. Next quarter though ugggh I don't even want to talk about it lol.

noungning

Heartless
i wake up... think, should i go back to sleep... go to bathroom... come back in bed... turn on tv... see what i can watch... today, been watching msnbc.. very interesting stuff... ate... came back in bed and yeah.. haven't gone to shower yet lmfao.. i will soon. just lazy lazy lazy.... and so i've been reading some stuff online... then checked email and now on sw :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Either sleeping or still sleeping unless I work of course or need something to be done. LMAO :loool:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i went for a pee..... then did nothin was on the laptop all day

shachibasha

psychotic
ehh on sundays if i have nothing planned fo rhte day then i would first turn my comp on then go clean myself then stay on the comp for the whole day until something comes up!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
on a sunday morning..hmm i dont think it is consider morning anymore by the time i wake up...lol i usually sleep in on the weekend thats the only time i actually get my full 8 hr of sleep ...

upon waking up..i walk out to the living room by then the house is hecka quiet.....i wanna say then i would go take a long hot shower..but then the water heater only give me a good 10 min of hot water ...then the damn cold water kicks in...and im forced out of the shower...brush my teeth..and put clothes on..and then turn the monitor on..i cant say turn the computer on since it hasnt been turned off since who knows when..i usually only reboot my comp...when needed.

then i will go find food...and watch lakorn at the same time...if theres nothing to watch..i go out into the living room and watch some csi shows...and if thats not on...i would go to the on demand channels and watch movies on there...but a typical day for me is to be on the comp and do nothing but browse..or again watching my lakorns.

being online, is just one of my hobbies (which i dont seem to get tired of).. :lol:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Roll over, check my clock then try to remember what I have to do that day.
If nothing then I roll back and sleep again. ^_^