The Forbidden Kingdom

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehehe xp lol.. me n my gals r gonna go watch this tomorrow.. hehehe n finally a movie that jackie chan n jet li r in .. awesome.. n of course u cant forget crystal liu yi fei..xp ..

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
just came back from watching it...good movie...great dialogue!...lol...theater was 90% asians...haha...they showed it on 4 screens at the same time and all 4 screens sold out...each screen holds about 300 peeps...pretty impressive number...lol

cecilia

Staff member
i agree. i love the dialogue as well. there are so many parts in there that i like .. but i don't' want to spoil for everyone :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i just watched it last night. I thought it was a great movie tooo...some cheesy parts...but overall it was a good movie!

max

sarNie Elites
I just went to go watch it with my boyfriend. I thought that it was pretty good! I love Liu Yi Fei! She is so cute! Li Bing Bing was awesome, too!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
just came back from watching it at the theater was pretty good not that bad so funny how jackie chan wanted some water and jet lie pee on his head lmao yea crystal shes cute...... oh yea during the preview new movies coming out soon I sae Bangkok Dangerous with Thai Actor Chakrit Yamnarm and Nicholas Cage seem pretty good

cecilia

Staff member
vanida, that part was hilarious. Jackie carried alot of funny lines .. so funny when the whole audience laugh together on one of his funny lines :loool:

and yup. CRYSTAL is cute and pretty in here. Her ENGLISH is good as well. The silent monk is funny as well. Other funny part is of JET LI/JACKIE talking about the american guy. LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't make it Friday night, but I went last night and shit it was full of Asian LMAO. Oh I am so pissed off at the theater, there is two theater in my city and so we didn't want to spend so much so we went to the older theater and about 5-8 minutes was cut out, well it skipped a scene, well we are not so sure but that was ghetto, thinking about it, brings back a lot of memories bad and good ones there.

Anyways about the film, it was totally funny. It was kind of hard to understand Jet Li's English. LMAO, but overall it was good, recommend it.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i gave in and went to see it...pretty funny...definitely, jackie chan had some pretty funny lines...and he executed them pretty well. lots in the end that i didn't see coming...nice when you can't always predict what will happen. jet li as the monkey king...awesome...definitely brought me back to his "fun sigh yo" (however you spell it--i'm trying to spell it phonetically) days...totally mischevious and entertaining. oh and i nearly burst out laughing when jackie chan and jet li's character's discussed in chinese how the kid wasn't even chinese (c'mon it was on every asian kid's mind)...and he's carrying out the prophecy...damn white kid living out every asian american kid's dream...so funny...and so true!

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh and i nearly burst out laughing when jackie chan and jet li's character's discussed in chinese how the kid wasn't even chinese (c'mon it was on every asian kid's mind)...and he's carrying out the prophecy...damn white kid living out every asian american kid's dream...so funny...and so true!
I know, I was pissed lol, but I guess that what makes it funny too.

My favorite part was when Jet Li --> the monk said to Jackie Chan --> the mortal that is he really is a mortal he could make it rain in the desert. LMAO he made it rain. :lol: Then the camera went to the monk peeing. That was totally funny. I couldn't stop laughing! :loool:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
dis movie was tight as heck.. i love the fightin omg i knew it tat jet lee is the monkey king.hehhe n jacken that old men tooh..lol.. i love it the girl with white hair is very pretty too bad she died.. n yea i love it!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
dis movie was tight as heck.. i love the fightin omg i knew it tat jet lee is the monkey king.hehhe n jacken that old men tooh..lol.. i love it the girl with white hair is very pretty too bad she died.. n yea i love it!!!
I was laughing like hair, it was ironic in the beginning the white kid was like cool The Bride with White Hair and then when he goes back in time they had a girl with white hair. LMAO :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
This movie was so funny. I didn't see Bangkok dangerous trailer cuzz we went late for the tarailers..LMAO!!! But Anywayz, it was kool!!!

Twilight

sarNie Egg
I didn't make it Friday night, but I went last night and shit it was full of Asian LMAO. Oh I am so pissed off at the theater, there is two theater in my city and so we didn't want to spend so much so we went to the older theater and about 5-8 minutes was cut out, well it skipped a scene, well we are not so sure but that was ghetto, thinking about it, brings back a lot of memories bad and good ones there.

Anyways about the film, it was totally funny. It was kind of hard to understand Jet Li's English. LMAO, but overall it was good, recommend it.

OMG it happened to me too when I was watching the movie...a few scenes were cut out or skipped somehow and it made me pissed >.< And my city has 2 theaters also, one old one and one newer one & I went to the older theater. I wonder if we're talking about the same theater LOL.

Well anyways back to the movie, I loved it! It was super hilarious and all of the casts did a very good job. Crystal was awesome and Jet Li played the monkey king's role & the monk's role very well. Jackie Chan made me crack up sooo much LMAO. And the American boy in there was pretty cool, I think his kung fu was pretty good and he was funny too.