The Girl In The Window :: Rome/Rita

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I know that you are busy with capping, you have like 1 zillion lakorns lmao... anyways I can't wait for today's episode lol I mean update hahaha. Just hope that I am still on when you update. Been busy preparing for the funeral this coming week.

Ms. Fun... sorry for letting you wait. :(

My daughter's birthday is over, so now I will cap lakorns and update fics freely again. Please check back later. :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
it was your daughter's b-day well happy birthday she 4yrs old now right? well anyways can't wait for the next update and see fun's appearance...oh btw Fun you're not updating ur ff lol i'm curious to know what will happen next

fun

Expired Sarnie
No problem. I am worn out myself but coming to SW for just about 5 minutes help a lot with the stress =) There has been arguments lately among the families.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 2, Part 2

-Digging up clues

Though Kaen was busy setting up the stage and arranging the tables, his mind often drifted towards the stairs. There were a few times that he wanted to go upstairs, but Mr. Chamun kept giving out orders. And then just when he was about to take a breather, Mr. Chamun barked from the other side of the ballroom.

Kaen!!! I need you to go out back and grab 10 more tables! C'mon, C'mon!! Mr. Singtha needs this done by midnigh there's no time to stall here boy!!! Mr. Chamun shouted.

Yes, dad.. Kaen called out weaklyand gave out a big sigh.

His head was pulsating and his face and body was dripping wet from sweat. He wiped his forehead with his hand and headed towards the back. On his way to the back of the warehouse, he had to go through a the hallway that has the grand stairs. He paused at the bottom, and looked up into the darkness of the corridors upstairs. Kaen's heart was telling him to go, but his body was telling him no. There was an aching feeling that crept inside him, as he was needed somewhere. As if someone is needing him to rescue them.

Kaen looked around him and saw no one. He took a deep breath and made up his mind; he was going to go up there and find the girl in the window. Atleast, just to ease his own mind that he wasn't like everyone else who couldn't keep their mouth shut about these rumors. He took the first step up the stairs quietly and carefully, and then when he got to the third step, he hastened his steps and walked up quicker.

Sir! A voice, called out from behind him causing him to stop in his track.

His heart pounded against his chest as he paused, and slowly turned around thinking that it was Mrs. Singtha catching him in the act. He was ready to give her a good excuse for roaming around in her home.

I..I... can explain, Kaen said turning around. It was only Reena. That's when he breathed a sigh of relief.

Reena, I was just uhh.. err... Kaen said nervously.

Sir, I was told by the Ma'dam to invite you to the bar in the main room, Reena said shly.

What for? Kaen asked curiously.

I don't know sir, but Ma'dam Sorithit asked me to take you there.

Uhh, I' still got some things to do, Reena.

Reena was nervous and shifted her weight from left to right.

Ma'dam will be angry with me if I don't bring you to her, Sir.

Okay, how about this. Tell Mrs. Singtha that I'll be right there. I've got to fetch some tables for my father first okay?

O..Okay sir. When you're done, the bar is right down that hall way, take a left, and enter two double doors.

Thanks Reena,
he said politely.

Reena bowed her head and proceeded away. Kaen remembered something and called out to her.

Wait, Reena!

Yes, Young Mr. Chamun? Reena turned anxiously

Can I ask you something?

Uhmm..... yyyes, Reena answered nervously.

Kaen walks closer to her, and lowered his voice, while Reena kept her head lowered, fearing that Mrs. Singtha was going to walk in and see that she is talking with Kaen.

Don't be afraid, Reena.. I won't cause you any troubles. I just want to ask you something, Kaen reassured her.

Reena smiled shyly and waited for the question.

Are you the only employee living here? I mean, besides the gardener, cheufer and the cook?

Reena's eyes widened as if she was sworn to secrecy.

Uhh.... errr... yyess sir. It's just me, Miss. Ganda, Uncle Joy, and Thom here, Reena said quickly trying to avoid Kaen's eyes.

Miss. Ganda? Kaen raised his brows, thinking that maybe she's the girl in the window.

Yes, sir. Miss. Ganda the cook. She's been here over 30 years.

Kaen then ruled out Miss Ganda realizing that she isn't the girl.

Hmm... what about Mr. and Mrs. Singtha's relative? Are there anyone else living here? Kaen questions.

No.., Sir. The Singtha's rarely have any relatives come visit. Well, not ever since Ma'dam Waylaya's pass-- uhhhh... I mean, uhh... uhmm. I mean....

Reena's eyes were filled with fear and worry. She lowered her head and backed away quickly.

I've, I've got to go, young Mr. Chamun.

Wait, Reena! Ma'dam Waylaya? Kaen asked curiously. Who is Ma'dam Waylaya? .

No..no.. one, it was a slip of the mouth. I meant ever since they bought the town, no one comes to visit. Uhh,, I've got to, sir, please, Mrs. Singtha is probably looking for me!!

Reena looked around in fear and ran off.

Ma'dam Waylaya? Kaen thought to himself. He scratched his head and decided not to go upstairs afterall. Instead he went out back to fetch the tables. When he returned with them, Mr. Chamun was waiting angrly

What took you so long boy!!!! I told you we've got to get this done by midnight! Mr. Chamun barked.

I'm sorry dad, I was trying to grab it all, but it was a little too much for me to grab all 10 at once, Kaen lied.

Well, why didn't you come get someone to help you then? Use your head next time! Do you want Mr. Singtha to get angry with me????

No dad... I'm sorry,
Kaen swallowed hard and felt really bad.

Forget it, I don't have time to argue with you. Quick, put these in rows. Aftter you do this, Mrs. Singtha wants you to go do something for her. She's waiting in the main room.

Ohh okay, dad, Kaen said while unfolding the tables and arranged them in rows. He wonders what Mrs. Singtha wants with him now.

When Kaen was done with his duties, he walked down the hall and went into the main room. He was at awe when he saw how grand the main room was. It has antiques and imported funitures from all over the world. It was like a castle, but more modern.There was a grand piano in the middle of the room. And the ceiling was so high, that he could hear his own heartbeat echoing. He surveyed the huge room, looking for the bar. All the way on the other side was a designer bar with granite counter tops and wine within the walls. And in the far right, he spotted Mrs. Singtha eyeing him sexily.

There you are.... I was beginning to wonder if you were coming or not.. Mrs. Singtha said, her voice echoing.

I'm sorry, Ma'dam Singtha, I was caught up with work, Kaen said politely. Is there something I can do for you?

No worries, darling. And please, call me Sorthit. It more personal that way... I insist!

Kaen just smiled, but was feeling very awkward. He couldn't bring himself to calling her Sorthit. He was taught to always respect his elders no matter who they are.

Well, Alistair left me here; yet again to go to his factory.... who knows, maybe there is some pretty little thing waiting for him there, but that's a different story.

Mrs. Singtha fluttered her eye lashes and uncrossed her legs and stood up. She reached for a champagne glass, and poured some red wine and walked over to him with her own glass of wine.

So, I was bored and wanted some company, she said handing him the glass of wine.

Oh no... no.. I can't Mrs. Singtha... I mean.. Sor.... thit. Uhh....I'm on the job, besides I don't drink much, he said politely and backed away.

Come'on, just one sip wouldn't hurt. Just a toast... to our new.... companionship, she said mischieviously.

Companionship? Kaen thought to himself.

He reluctantly took the glass and toasted with her. He brought the glass to his mouth and took a moderate sip.

Thanks.. He said trying to hide the unfamiliar taste in his mouth.

There, that wasn't too bad was it?

Kaen smiled nervously and tried to find a way to leave.

Thanks for the drink... Mrs. Singtha, I've got to go finish some things now, father is probably waiting for me.

Don't worry, I already talked to your father. He knows you're here with me. There is something I want you to do for me,
Mrs. Singtha smiled sinisterly.

Kaen swallowed his saliva and smiled, fearing what she has in store for him. He stood there nervously waiting for Mrs. Singtha to tell him what she wanted. She adjusted her cleavage and puckered her lips. She cleared her throat and smiled at him sexily.

How would you like to be my new handy man?

Handy man? Kaen was confused.

Well, Alistair and I have been wanting to hire a maintainence guy, but haven't found anyone yet... until...

Kaen ran nervous fingers through his hair, and was about to decline the offer, but suddenly the girl in the window crossed his mind. This maybe his chance to dig for answers.

.....Until I heard from your father that you're really good with your............. hands, Mrs. Singtha reached out and stroked his hand.

Kaen was stunned and pulled his hand back in horror, but quickly apologized. Instead of being angry, Mrs. Singtha was amused and was more turned on by his resistance.

Aren't you a little edgy? She joked. So, what do you say? If you acccept, you can meet up with Alistair and he'll go over you're pay.

Okay.... it'll be my pleasure, Kaen said quickly and smile.

Mrs. Singtha raised her eyebrows, but was very pleased.

Fabulous darling! Tomorrow at 8, come by, Alistair will meet with you, Mrs. Singtha said happily.

Thanks again, I'll come back tomorrow, Kaen said politely.

Very well then....... you may go now, darling.

Kaen thanked her again and walked towards the door, unaware of the burning desire that is boiling inside Mrs Sintha as she watches him leave. She sipped her wine, and stroked her chest.. happy to have her plan set in motion.

Part 3, Episode 2 next! Kaen and the girl in the window meets!!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh my gosh Rome, just go rescue her already lol... anyways I can't wait until he meets her. That slut! I want to strangle her :arrg: . I believe she is the one who mistreats Rita the most.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for the update Lome :]

Ah, yes Rome needs to go and rescue Rita already! Poor girl still being lock up due to Rome's slowness. Lol. Gosh, hopefully nothing's going to stop him when he's almost meeting her!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I would be creep out by Mrs. Singtha too...scary. lol. I just want to slap his father...grr, makes me so angry the way his father treats him.
I can't wait to for him to meet the girl in the window...soon Rita can be rescued.

lady0fdarkness

Oh my gosh Rome, just go rescue her already lol... anyways I can't wait until he meets her. That slut! I want to strangle her :arrg: . I believe she is the one who mistreats Rita the most.
she's a lonely old woman.. a horny. lol

Thanks for the update Lome :]

Ah, yes Rome needs to go and rescue Rita already! Poor girl still being lock up due to Rome's slowness. Lol. Gosh, hopefully nothing's going to stop him when he's almost meeting her!
the meet will be unforgettable. :D

I would be creep out by Mrs. Singtha too...scary. lol. I just want to slap his father...grr, makes me so angry the way his father treats him.
I can't wait to for him to meet the girl in the window...soon Rita can be rescued.
hmm.... I think I will cast Naowarat as Mrs. Singtha. lol

transcend89

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH! can't wait for when they will finally meet you're killing me here with the anticipation this just keeps getting better and better and awaiting fun's appearance

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. can't wait until they finally meet and their first encounter is going to be unforgettable.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Lome any update soon can't wait any longer want rome to find rita fast poor girl it's so close for her to reach out to another human it's gonna be so emotional i'm getting tissues ready

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lome don't you forget to update this!!!

I tried to waiting patiently. I am so sorry, I really really did try to be patient. And now I am complaining to you. I apologize. When are you going to update!!! =D My little sweetheart needs someone to the rescue her.

lady0fdarkness

i'm not going to make excuses you guys.. I wasn't writer's blocked, but I was .... confused. lol... I know what's going to happen but don't know where to start the scene.. I'm just lost... . *breathe in and out...*

I will put my screen cappings aside tomorrow and ATTEMPT to UPDATE THIS. Sorry again Ms. Fun and everyone else who's waiting. :(

lady0fdarkness

It's 1:30 AM... I'm going to write now. I must be crazy! brb

EDIT: I wrote the first half! Will finish the o ther half and post it when I wake up. Goodnight everyone!

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' wow this is good , so sad and dark ! poor girl ! the mystery surrounding the girl is killing me ! do conutine !

lady0fdarkness

Episode 2, Part 3

-Mr. Chamun's favorite

The more he tried to reach for her long tangled hair, the more further she is pulled away. It's like a never ending fight just to get close to her. And then just when his hands were about to feel her sallowed soft face, the alarm buzzed so loudly that Kaen jolted up from his bed. He groggily looked at the digital clock. Ten minutes till 7AM, his eyes widened as he gasped loudly.

Oh shit! Kaen cried, he was about to be late picking lewis up from the arirport.

Mr. Chamun would be pissed if he knew Kaen was late. He jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed, not even worried about his bed head. It was Saturday, the day of the Charity Ball. Today is a big day---Mr. Chamun is looking forward to present Lewis to Mr. Singtha in hopes that he'd be picked for the executive assistant's position. Normally Mrs. Chamun is up this time on the weekdays, but weekends, she gives herself until 8 or else she'f be waking Kaen by now.

When Kaen left his room, the house was still dimmed and quiet. He made his way out quietly as he looked at the clock on the wall. Lewis arrives in exactly 20 minutes. Kaem has about a 20 minute drive to the airport, so hell be a few minutes late picking up his brother.

Kaen nervously walked to the gates with his hands his pocket, hoping that Lewis hadn't called the house about his ride yet. When Kaen got to the gate, it was mostly emptied out. He surveyed the area and looked for his little brother, but no sign of him. He walked around, scratching his head trying to find Lewis. He looked left, right, all over the place, and then there he is. Lewis was standing outside against a wall smoking a cigarette.

Lewis! Kaen called out.

Lewis glanced at his brother, but kept smoking. Kaen smiled at Lewis and welcomed him back home.

Finally.. I was about to call dad, Lewis complained and flicked his cigarette.

My fault... I..uhh...

Ahh whatever, here.. take this,
Lewis handed Kaen his carry-on bag.

Is this all you got?

Yeah.. that's it. I'm only staying for two days, what else do I need?

Kaen just nodded and took the bag and led Lewis to the car. It was the usual cloudy weather with droplets of rain here and there. When they got to the car, Lewis helped himself to the passenger seat and waited while Kaen loaded his heavy bag in the car.

Dad's crazy; what's so important about that stupid ball?? It was boring as hell last year.

He wants to introduce you to Mr. Singtha.

That luney old man???
Lewis chuckled. I already know him...and his wife too. She's kind of hot for an old hag.

Well, Dad's got something planned,
Kaen said trying to divert his brother from saying more rude things.

Instead of answering his brother, Lewis yawned and rested his head back and fell asleep.

Just when Kaen put the car into parking, Mr. Chamun ran out of the front door in his robe to greet Lewis. Father and son greeted eachother loudly ignoring Kaen completely. But Kaen was happy to finally see his father cheerful, and not the usual angry man that he faces everyday. Eventhough he often wished that his dad would be this effectionate with him, he is nevertheless happy to see these kinds of moments.

There he is!!! Mr. Chamun chuckled proudly while opening the door for his son.

Hey Pops.. ! Lewis answered and hugged his father.

How was your flight?

It was good. A little early, but good.

Yeah? Next time i'll book your flights a little later then.

That'll be cool, thanks Pops.

Mr. Chamun stopped smiling and turned towards Kaen who was standing there with his hands in his pocket, just picturing the day that Mr. Chamun would greet him like that too.

What are you waiting for, boy!?? Take your brother's bag inside!!! Mr. Chamun ordered.

Sorry, dad... Kaen quickly went to the trunk and got the bags and followed behind them as they made their way inside the house.

Inside, Mrs. Chamun was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. She wasn't aware that Lewis was here already.

Something smells good!! Lewis said loudly, getting Mrs. Chamin's attention. Mrs. Chamun dropped what she was doing and came out from the kitchen.

Good morning sweetheart! Mrs. Chamun said cheerfully.

Morning Mom!! Lewis hugged his mother.

So happy to see all my boys home again!

I'm happy to be home Mom,
Lewis lied.

Good! Wash up you guys, breakfast is almost ready.

Kaen carried Lewis bag and was about to take it to the den which was coverted to a guest room. He was stopped half way when Mr. Chamun barked out.

Kaen! Where you taking your brother's bag? Mr. Chamun shouted.

To the guest room..

No.. your brother is sleeping in YOUR room for the weekend. You boy, will need to sleep in the den.

Ohh.. it doesn't really matter, Mrs. Chamun interrupted.

It's...it's okay, Mom. I can sleep in the den.

Kaen felt a little bad that his father felt the need to add little things like this, but as always, he wanted to please his father so badly that he's willing to do anything.

Mr. Chamun turned back to Lewis and remembered something.

By the way, Lewis.... did you bring the suit I bought you?

Oh shit!!!! I totally forgot about that dad...

Ahh, that's okay son.

Mr. Chamun turned towards Kaen again when he was about to enter the guest room.

Kaen! Mr. Chamun called out.

Yes dad?

Do you mind letting your brother borrow that suit you bought for the ball?

Kaen paused. This was his very time ever going to something like this, and his very time ever buying something nice for himself with the money he barely saved since most of his money goes toward beloing his parents. Although, he wanted badly to wear something nice for a change, but he knew that if he said no, there will be hell to pay.

Mrs. Chamun sighed, but was afraid to say something. She was afraid that their morning would turn into a loud raucus. When it comes to yelling and making the situation worst than it is, Mr. Chamun is very good at that. Mrs. Chamun knows her husband well that she shook her head and went into the kitchen not wanting to see Kaen being yelled at, so she tried to hide from it.

Uhh... not at all... I'll bring it to you, Lewis.

Thanks bro, Lewis grinned, relieved that his father didn't scold him for forgetting his suit.

Mr. Chamun chuckled happily, satisfied with himself.

She sat by the door with her ears against the brass, trying to listen to all the commotion she's been hearing all day. She remembered hearing these sounds every year---this must be another time of year, she thought. She hugged her knees and looked towards the window, wanting badly to look outside. The boards were so thick that her fingers had a few blisters trying to pry them open. She sighed and reached for Salah, her only friend in this world.

Episode 2, Part 4

-A night to remember

Downstairs, the guest started to flow in. The grand ball room was decorated with a 19th century gothic theme. It was a sexual affair. There were red and black roses wrapped around the columns. The center piece was a huge fountain with cow's blood. Every year, the Singthas make sure that their charity ball was top notch. Everything had to be perfect and grand. If the theme calls for blood, then there will be blood!

The men were dressed in black bow tied suits while the women wore their sexiest evening gowns. Some women wore the skimpiest gowns where their boobs were the main attraction.

Mrs. Singtha stood at the top of the stairs and looked down at her guests. She made sure that her dress was the sexiest of them all, especially if Ms. Fun was among the women that was attending.

That embacile thinks she looks better than me? Ha! I highly doubt that! Mrs. Singtha uttered to herself and sipped her wine.

She scanned the ball room for Ms. Fun, her biggest competition, the head mistress of Chinute Castle. If Ms. Fun had a boob job, she had to have twice as big. If Ms. Fun had a young handsome man, Mrs. Singtha had to have a stallion. Mrs. Singtha hissed when she saw Ms. fun walking in from the entrance. She pushed her boobs up and stuck her butt out a little and got herself ready to greet her friend and her enemy.

Mrs. Singtha approched Ms. Fun with the biggest fake smile ever. She eyed her cleavage, and smirked when she realized that her cleavage was bigger.

Ahh. Ms. Fun... so you came, Mrs. Singtha said dryly.

Well ofcourse, you know I can't miss the ball. especially a sex theme.. you know how young men just flock to me. Ms. Fun said with great confidence.

Hardly.. Mrs. Singtha cursed under her breath.

What's that? Ms. Fun raised her brows.

I was just letting you know that we've got pork dumpings---I'm sure those are your favorite, Mrs. Singtha said while looking Ms. Fun up and down, suggesting that she got fatter.

No, I don't like it as much as you like bacon, Ms. Fun hissed.

Mrs. Singtha gasps, but gave a half smirk and lifted her glass to toast. So, who's the lucky man tonight..? (or unlucky one, Mrs. Singtha thought to herself.)

Well, no one yet..I came alone.. John had other things to attend to, Ms. Fun answered while eyeing a new face that just entered the ball---it was Kaen. He wore black pants, and a dress shirt, looking different from the other men. His hair was neatly combed back and he looked nervous. Next to him was a Jesse, dressed in a red silky simple gown.

Mrs. Singtha nearly choked on her wine when she realized that Ms. Fun was eyeing her newest interest.

Uhh.. that's.. that's Darvey's boy.. he's a blue collar! Mrs. Singtha said quickly trying to divert Ms. Fun from checking out her soon to be lover, or so she thought.

Blue collar? Ms. Fun gasps. How did a blue collar get invited? Ms. Fun said as if she was disgusted.

Mrs. Singtha breathed a sigh of relief knowing that Ms. Fun hate blue collars.

Well, we had to have a maintenance guy handy, just in case.. Mrs. Singtha chuckled softly and sipped her wine. The burning desire suddenly erupted from her chest as she watched Kaen. When she spotted Jesse next to Kaen, Mrs. Singtha felt a hint of jealousy.

Kaen... look at this, it's so romantic! Jesse said excitedly while clinging on to Kaen.

He tried peeling her hands off, but her grasps was so tight that he'd be needing a plier. He looked over to his father who was talking to Mr. Singtha and introducing Lewis. Lewis wore Kaen's black bow tied suit and shiny dress shoes. His hair was spiked up. Kaen felt out of place, even his outfit was

Kaen!!! I'm so happy you're here with me tonight. You look so handsome too, Jesse tip toed and tried to kiss him.

Jesse! Not here... Kaen tried to move his face away, but her lips landed right near his lips. He quickly wiped away the wetness. Let's go find something to eat.

Ughh! I want to dance first! Jesse whined and tried to pull Kaen to the dance floor.

No Jesse! I can't dance!

Oh. come'on!!!! Stop being a party-pooper! This is a ball after all.

Jesse managed to pull Kaen to the dance floor right when a slow song came on.

Kaen felt so uncomfortable. He kept trying to get away from Jesse, but Jesse seems to have eight arms, grabbing at him. She forcefully put her head on his chest and started swaying away to the music.

I love this song.. and I love dancing with you... Jesse said softly.

Kaen wanted to leave, but he didn't want to hurt Jesse. He went with the flow, but he remembered the reason why he came here----to search for the girl in the window. While on the dance floor with Jesse, he surveyed the ballroom. Perhaps she is among the crowd tonight? He thought. But with every face and corner that he looked at--- she wasn't here.

When the music ended, Kaen breathe a sigh of relief. Right when he and Jesse was about to go sit, Lewis walked up to them. Lewis always had a thing for Jesse, but she always ignored him.

Well hello there, Jesse.. Lewis flashed a smile at her.

Hi, Jess said drly.

You look quite lovely tonight.

Thanks, Jesse said almost rudely.

Care to dance? Lewis extended his arm out.

No, I already danced with Kaen, she said trying to pull Kaen away.

Oh, Kaen won't mind! Lewis insisted.

Lewis grabbed Jesse waist and pulled her towards him.

Hey!!! Stop it! Jesse cried.

Jess, you owe me one dance! Remember what I did for you last summer?? Lewis reffered to the time he beat up a boy who was stalking Jess.

Ughh... Fine! Jess grunted. I'll be right back Kaen.

Take your time, Kaen said quickly; happy to be off the hook.

When the two went off to the dance floor, Kaen made his getaway. He backed up to the other direction towards the hallway that lead up to the staircase. He spotted Mrs. Singtha along with a lady friend walking towards him. He darted behind a column and waited until they disappeared into the crowded dance floor. He swiftly made his wall down the dark hallway.

Kaen was able to get away from the crowd and chaos, away from the prestigious beautiful people. There it is, the long staircase leading up to the third floor. He took a deep breath and started up the stairs. Kaen looked behind him once more to make sure no one was following him; the coast was clear. He felt kind of guilty for sneaking up to someone else's home, but he had to see if she existed, or he'd go crazy trying to figure out if he was sane. The second floor approached, but he never stopped and kept walking up. After a few minutes, there is-- the third floor.

Kaen crept into the the dark hallway. He looked around and realized that this was actually an attic area. It looked dusty and unkept. There were many doors along the hall. He tried to picture the window from the outside to pinpoint where her room would be. As he got closer, he realized that her room would be all the way at the end of the hall. Kaen's heart was pounding against his chest. He could almost hear his heartbeat. And then before he knew it, he was at the end of the long hallway. There was a big brass door. It didn't have a knob or a handle, but a huge cylinder dead bolt that's made for locking someone inside. He took a deep breath and reached for the lock. He slowly unlocked it, pushed the door in slowly, and got ready for the unknown.

A flood of darkness came upon him as he stepped inside. He touched the door to see if there was a handle, making sure not to be locked in. He was relieved when he felt one. Kaen allowed the door to shut behind him. Once the door was closed, he was engulfed by darkness. He allowed his eyes to adjust few a few minutes, but remembered that he had a little flashlight on his keychain. He took the flash light and turned on the switch. A flash of small light beamed on the wall. The flashlight was too small to light up the area, so he had to move the flashlight from each corne little by little.

Hello? Kaen called out softly. Anyone here...? Hello....? My name's Kaen... I was just wondering if...

Crack! A sound came from one corner. He beamed the light at it, but no one.

Someone there? Kaen called out, starting to feel a little frightened.

Ah uhh..A muffled sound from another corner now. Kaen flashed the light at it, but no one. Kaen felt a presence, some one is here. He quickly spun around beaming the light in every corner. And when he got to the last corner, in a split second, he was startled to see a bed-----and in the far end, huddled with her head buried in her knees was a girl. He dropped his flashlight. He nervously kneeled down, and felt the floor for his flash light. Is she a ghost???!! He initially thought. He had to see for himself. He picked up the flash light and shined at that corner again.

His eyes widened when he got a good look at what he saw. It was the girl in the window. He recognized her hair, and her pale skin. But she hid her face.

Hello? He crept closer and closer. When he got about a feet close to the girl, he could see that she was shuddering.

Are you okay? Why.... why are you in the dark? He questioned. But the girl didn't say anything.

My name's Kaen...I saw you the other day... ? Are you Mrs. Singtha's relative?

But nothing. He thought that maybe the girl was hurt or something was wrong. He crept closer and kneeled before her. He saw that her hands were shaking, so he slowly reached out to touch it. As if she was shocked by electric, the girl gasps and moved her hand away. She lifted up her face. Kaen's eyes widened when he saw her clearly. She was just as he drew her. So beautiful, like a goddess. Her eyes were the deepest brown and even in the dim, he could see that her lips were pink as a rose. The girl's eyes met his, but she was so frightened that she turned her head to her side to hide.

Ahhh uhh ahh ahhh, she uttered in fear. She realized that it was the boy that she saw from the other day, the same boy that she's been watching for the past 15 years. He's so close to her. She was scared to look at him, but at the same time she wanted to look at him. She took a quick glance, but tilted her head down.

You're.... beautiful, he uttered softly. Kaen immediately felt a connection never he never felt with anyone before.

It's okay.. I won't hurt you. He said calmly and touched her hand. What's your name?

Ahh uhh ahh...She glanced at him, but hid her face to the side again. Once his hand touched hers, she felt different, like she could trust him. Like he isn't like the angry sillouette that she'd sometimes see at night.

What are you doing in here? Kaen asked concernly.

She raised her head again, and their eyes met. His heart nearly jumped out of his chest when he saw how sad her eyes were. Her skin begged for sunlight; he could feel so much sadness coming from her. He remembered the dead lock, and the brass door, and the boarded windows---that's when he realized that she was a prisoner in this room. His heartached and his throat tightened. Kaen reached for her face and touched it.

It'll be okay. I'm here now, he whispered.

Episode 3 coming up!!!!