The Great Empress Wu Mei Niang

bopha

sarNie Elites
did any1 watch this serie?? .... i just finished watching it ... it's a good serie but a very sad ending ... Alyssa Chia & Vincent Zhao make a really cute couple here some pic that i found
the cast (credit to asian fanatic)

Alyssa & Vincent **** so cute :rolleyes: **** (credit to asian fanatic)

some1 if there's others serie they act togheter again ??

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't seen it, but can u tell me what it about. I might go rent the serie. Plus, is it a action comedy or just plain action drama?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
yes she did...and yes he did die at the end but couple years later i think Alyssas male friend or either her bodyguards found somebody at the market that looks the same as hiim so they brought him home for her....

Susie

sarNie Adult
THANKS BOPHA FOR BRING UP THIS TOPIC!!!!! OH GOSH I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SERIES!!!!!ALYSSIA CHIA AND VINCENT ZHAO MAKES A LOVELY COUPLE IN REALITY!!!! I FEEL IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES.......HE'S SO LOYAL!!! THIS SERIES WAS VERY SAD IN THE END WHILE ACTUALLY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SERIES WHICH INCLUDES HOW THE GUY BEST FRIEND WAS KILLED BY THE GIRL...SHE TORTURED HIM BAD AND THE MORAL TRUSTING UR BEST FRIEND AND JEALOUSY. I WAS HATIN WU MEI NIANG'S BEST FRIEND BEST FRIEND CUZ SHE KILLED LIKE 3 LOVE ONES OF WU MEI NIANG I KNOW IT WAS JUST A MOVIE BUT AFTER FINISHING IT U KNOW U GET PISSED COME ON U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
I LIKE UR BANNER....U ASKED IF THERE WAS ANOTHER SERIES OF THEM 2 YEP ITS CALLED THE MAGNIFICENT HEALER!!! THAT IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAV. I REMEMBER STAYIN UP TO 2 IN THE MORNING JUST TO FINISH THIS SERIES AND HAVIN SCHOOL AT 7 AND HAVING ONLY 4 HOURS OF SLEEP LMAO THATS HOW ADDICTED I WAS TO THIS MOVIE!!!LOL I KEEP THE TAPES!!! I WANT A BANNER OF ALYSSIA AND VINCENT TOO!!! :lol:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Are there two vincent Zhao in the chinese entertainment. I remember one with the same name and he's the main guy in the series LEGEND OF DAGGER LEE and HEROINE OF THE YANGS PART ONE.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
rukmos said:
Are there two vincent Zhao in the chinese entertainment. I remember one with the same name and he's the main guy in the series LEGEND OF DAGGER LEE and HEROINE OF THE YANGS PART ONE.
[post="34419"][/post]​
yeah, i'm confused too. i remember that the vincent zhao i know doesn't look like that. lol

HaiTang

sarNie Egg
no no, the one from Legend of Dagger Lee is Vincient Jiao En Jun, This Vincient is Vincient Zhao Wen Zhuo. Two different ppl.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I've only seen two series starring them; one was this one you've posted and the other is on your banner. Do inform us if there are more series that casts them as the leading roles.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HaiTang said:
no no, the one from Legend of Dagger Lee is Vincient Jiao En Jun, This Vincient is Vincient Zhao Wen Zhuo. Two different ppl.
[post="36738"][/post]​
wow! thank you! i didn't know that!

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone have the theme song and the slow song for this movie. I love it sooooooooooo much! Please.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
whooaa..i've never seen this, but it looks cool =) so its about an Empress named Wu Mei Niang or something??

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
bopha said:
did any1 watch this serie?? .... i just finished watching it ... it's a good serie but a very sad ending ... Alyssa Chia & Vincent Zhao make a really cute couple here some pic that i found
the cast (credit to asian fanatic)

Alyssa & Vincent **** so cute :rolleyes: **** (credit to asian fanatic)

some1 if there's others serie they act togheter again ??
[post="21146"][/post]​
hey do u have that movie....if u do than can u post....in here.....

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
i saw diz serie last year......it was good and it was the first time that i notice that vincent is cute lolz.....i saw a lot of his movies and series but diz is the first one i tho he is cute......

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think i would be all too moody throughout the series to actually finish it.... LOL... i really hate series that makes me moody... cause when i'm moody... i make everyone around me life a living hell... (that's how much series influences me...)