The Guilt Thread

WHEN iM MAD AND ANGRY i TEND TO BLAME iT ON EVERYONE. iTS HARD FOR ME TO CONTROL iT. iM GUiLTY FOR HURTiNG THE PEOPLE AROUND ME CUHZ i SAY MEAN THiNGS WHEN iM MAD.
i know what you mean...i have a fiery temper too, so it's easy for me to say things and do things that i don't really mean, only to later regret it and feel remorse about it...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I feel guilty cause I just drank 2 cans of pepsi, a whole container of pringles, a bag of chips, a whole plate of raw oysters, and 10 rolls of spicy tuna sushi.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I feel slighty guilty for going to Gumtree.com to laugh at the 'guys seeking girls posting' (of course I don't reply to any of it, that would just be mean).
I can't help it, when I get bored I need something to entertain me and some of those postings are just too hilarious.
I think I've read every pick up line ever invented at least 20 times over. :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
erm..this did not happen recently but it was when i was young...

got into a quarrel wif my mum...n somehow i just blurt out..."I HATE YOU MA!"

n...well...eventhough my mum said its nothing..i was young n all....idk...i juz feel guilty till nw...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel guilty for taking out my frustrations on others but I don't really mean it.