The Legend of Condor Heros 2008

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Can't wait for this to come out or for someone to upload it. Im always a fan of Return of The Condor Heros...They remake it so often but I never get tired of it...only because I've only seen 2 versions. lol

Anyways I saw a preview of it on CrunchyRoll but it was chinese w/ viet subtitles...so i couldn't understand a thing...so I stopped watching it.

If anyone has any info please do share.
________________________________________________________________________________

English title: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008
Also known as: The Legend of the Eagle Shooting Heroes 2008
Genre: Wuxia
Episodes:50?
Directed by: Li Guo Li
airing: July 2008

CAST:
* Hu Ge as Guo Jing
* Ariel Lin as Huang Rong
* Yuan Hong as Yang Kang
* Kathy Chow as Bao Xirou
* Liu Shi Shi as Mu Nianci
* Li Jie as Ouyang Ke
* Kong Yi Shan as Mei Chaofeng
* Xie Na as Hua Zheng
* Sun Xing as Hong Qigong
* Tsui Kam Kong as Ouyang Feng
* Zhang Guo Li as Duan Zhixing
* Ru Ping as Li Ping
* Guo Liang as Wanyan Honglie
* Weng Jia Ming as Yang Tiexin
* Ba Yin as Tem�jin

Credits to Soompi
________________________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah here is a link to the preview from CrunchyRoll

The Legend of Condor Hero 2008

Legend of Condor Hero 2008 Ending Theme

Trailer with English Subtitle

Here are some pictures:

Oh yeah I got these Images and stuff from CrunchyRoll...so credits to them...sorry i don't know specifics.

cecilia

Staff member
i love the 94 one of athena and julian , so hard for me to accept ariel and hu ge as the couple.
i like the other couple more .. the cousin prince .. he's super cute in YANG BROTHER :wub:

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Yup ... bad people for this series. Hu Ge doesn't have that dumb slow look and Ariel Lin doesn't have that smart and witty look. I like both of them but this series is not for them. The guy that starred in the 2003 was ok .. same as the girl ... but the best have to be Julian Cheung and Athena Chu version (1994) ...

As for the series being in Thai dubbed ... you probably won't see it for atleast another 3-6 months or even a year. Let just hope someone post a english subtitles for it soon. :D

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
well i have seen this version. this must be the smartest GuoJing i have ever seen. they changed the story a lot.
it's really really a big project to post eng subs. so i wont' do it. but if anyone want, maybe i can try to translate the storyline for you.

cecilia

Staff member
Yup ... bad people for this series. Hu Ge doesn't have that dumb slow look and Ariel Lin doesn't have that smart and witty look. I like both of them but this series is not for them. The guy that starred in the 2003 was ok .. same as the girl ... but the best have to be Julian Cheung and Athena Chu version (1994) ...

As for the series being in Thai dubbed ... you probably won't see it for atleast another 3-6 months or even a year. Let just hope someone post a english subtitles for it soon. :D
i totally agree.
another thing is that, he looks dumb but yet smart too LOl .. and handsome as well

as for ATHENA, boy, she have the whole package of a witty fierce girl but when she's with Julian, she know how to lower her head and let him lead

ARIEL and HU GE .. i dont' know. i didn't like their pairing in fairy something ..

emo

sarNie Hatchling
They should at least waited another 10 years before a another remake but I never get irritated.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai

As for the series being in Thai dubbed ... you probably won't see it for atleast another 3-6 months or even a year. Let just hope someone post a english subtitles for it soon. biggrin.gif
Awww man thats a long time...hopefully someone has it in english subtitiles soon. Im really eager to watch this version since some have said that it's quite different.

I also agree with the casts in this Drama. I don't mind Hu Ge but I'm not a fan of Arial Lin...she looks way too young and I don't know there's something about her that just kinda bothers me. I didn't finish Fairy from Wunderland. Still trying to finish that. Chinese Paladin was real good though with Hu Ge.

Ill give Arial another try though for this movie.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Awww man thats a long time...hopefully someone has it in english subtitiles soon. Im really eager to watch this version since some have said that it's quite different.

I also agree with the casts in this Drama. I don't mind Hu Ge but I'm not a fan of Arial Lin...she looks way too young and I don't know there's something about her that just kinda bothers me. I didn't finish Fairy from Wunderland. Still trying to finish that. Chinese Paladin was real good though with Hu Ge.

Ill give Arial another try though for this movie.
She's not too young for the series. In the book .. Huang Rong suppose to be young, crafty, witty, and beautiful. Ariel is young and beautiful (but a little thick) but she doesn't have that witty and crafty look. And yup ... can't wait to watch it ... cus the Condor Heroes series always intrigue me eventho they make remakes all the time but I still watch it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
She's not too young for the series. In the book .. Huang Rong suppose to be young, crafty, witty, and beautiful. Ariel is young and beautiful (but a little thick) but she doesn't have that witty and crafty look. And yup ... can't wait to watch it ... cus the Condor Heroes series always intrigue me eventho they make remakes all the time but I still watch it.
I don't know...she just looks like a kid to meeh somehow. I don't think she's thick at all though. She's just short maybe...but i don't exactly remember how tall she is.

can't wait can't wait...for the rest of you guys who don't care weather it's chinese and you don't understand it you guys can go watch it at CrunchyRoll.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know...she just looks like a kid to meeh somehow. I don't think she's thick at all though. She's just short maybe...but i don't exactly remember how tall she is.

can't wait can't wait...for the rest of you guys who don't care weather it's chinese and you don't understand it you guys can go watch it at CrunchyRoll.
I think it's because she has a round face and short. It makes her look thick. I don't have problems with thicker than Ariel. I hate how you have to be super thin to be an actress, model, etc. :mellow:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think it's because she has a round face and short. It makes her look thick. I don't have problems with thicker than Ariel. I hate how you have to be super thin to be an actress, model, etc.
Yeah...I thought the nang ek from the 2006 version was way too skinny. But she's really really pretty though.

you can watch the full series here in chinese of course
http://www.veoh.com/search.html?search=%E5...56800%2522%257D
wow you found it on veoh...i couldn't even find it on there when i searched...other then the trailers and stuff. Thanks

khmerbaby

sarNie Egg
This adaption isn't that bad. Much better than I expected. The cast was pretty well chosen and each of them portrayed they're characters fairly well. Of course this version as well as the 1988, 1994 and 2003 cant even come close in comparision to the 1982 adaption. But I must say, I enjoyed this one best among the other versions except for the 1982.

Athena's cute but her HR is very boring to watch. She needed to step out more but all she pretty much did was show her cute facial expressions and played with her hair. Julian was alright as GJ. I perfer Ariel and Hu Ge performances.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No subs out yet??? Only the raw version. I wish I knew Khmer, they are quite fast at dubbing :huh:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
neone who saw the khmer one also...it didn't end at 30 for u right? cuz it says 30 end, but it wasn't even close to the ending

fun

Expired Sarnie
Vietnamese is pretty fast themselves. They dubbed Mexican soap opera too (I am not so sure but my Viet friend told me, so is it true? LOL)

Anyways I like the Return of the Condor Hero too. I hope to see a remake after this, I know the most recent remake was in 2006 but I didn’t like it as much.