The Love in the Revenge ( M&M )

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 15
This Morning Namo woke up and she saw his face that sleeping , she touch his face and think that " is it a dream? " suddenly Chat open his eye , he saw her woke up , and Namo pulled her hand back but Chat caught her hand and he say 
Chat: good morning tee ruk 
Namo: sorry that make you wake up
Chat : never mind ( Chat smile to her but he saw her face is sad and continues to ask her ) but why are you so sad ? 
Namo: nothing 
Chat: I don't believe tell now 
Namo get up from bed and sit and say : I'm afraid that it can a dream
And Chat get up and hug her from behind and say : no it not a dream and I really love you 
Namo happy so much and say : but can you promise with me that you will not lie me ? 
Chat : yes I promise that I will not lie you and I will love you until I die but you must promise with me that you will love me only one 
Namo: ka I promise that I love you only 
Chat kiss her neck and say continue
Chat: you know that your smell is aromatic so much 
Namo : don't I am ticklish eh but today   you don't go to work because today is not holiday 
Chat: perhaps today I don't go 
Namo: why?
Chat: because I want to stay with lovely wife all day 
Namo: no you must go and if you don't go I will angry with you 
Chat: but 
Namo: no but 
Chat: ka 
Namo: now I hurry to take a shower and change clothes and you the same 
When Namo take a shower and change her clothes already , she walked to downstairs for prepare breakfast , and Chat change his clothes already the same , Suddenly her phone ring it is Nawid , when she saw , she hurry pick up 
Namo: hello P 
Nawid : hello Namo today P have a good story want to tell you ?
Namo: what story ?
Nawid : Dad was absolve soon do you happy ?
Namo : really P I happy so much 
Nawid : yes and now Police have enough proofs for catch Khun Deecha and it can't escape 
Namo: If Dad know he really happy 
Nawid : now P must go bye 
Namo: bye 
Now Chat walked to downstairs and he walked to kitchen , he saw , she is running to hug him and happy so much , he asked her
Chat: what wrong ? Why are you happy ?
Namo : you know that my dad was absolve soon 
Chat: congratulation with you so we should party 
Namo: ok tonight we should eat dinner together , I will cooked for us 
Chat: ka ( he kiss her cheek)
" In sweet cafe " 
Today Namo has visited Pim and want to her about her dad , when Pim heard she happy and she say 
Pim : really congratulation for you 
Namo: thank you so much 
Pim : and today do you want to go shopping with me ?
Namo : yes because I need to buy food for cook tonight ( when she remember that tonight she will dinner with Chat ,suddenly  her cheek change to red )
Pim wonder that why are she shy ? she ask her 
Pim: what wrong with you ? Why you cheek red ?
Namo: nothing lets go 
" In Chat office "
Tanop come to his office because he want to invite him to eat something with him 
Tanop: eh A Chat today you have free or not 
Chat: why ?
Tanop : because I want to drink with you 
Chat: no today I don't free 
Tanop: why ? Because today you don't have work a lot 
Chat smile to him : Because today I want to eat dinner with my lovely wife ( suddenly his phone ring it is Namo when he saw he happy so much and he say continue with Tanop ) and now my wife call to me please wait 
Tanop: Er 
Chat hurry pick and say 
Chat: hello tee ruk ( that make Tanop heard , he want to vomit because he talk is so sweet ) what's up ? 
Namo : I want to ask you that what do you want to eat ? I will cook for you 
Chat: I am dependent on you because  everything that you make I like 
Namo: ok see you  at home 
Chat: ka jub jub tee ruk 
When Chat put his phone down he saw Tanop's face watching him and he ask him
Chat: What wrong with you ? Why did you watch my face ?
Tanop: nothing I think you really have luck 
Chat: why ?
Tanop: because you love your wife and your wife love you too but why  I don't the same as you because she never interested with me , she always think  I am person that annoyed her 
Chat: you want to say about Pim your fiancé 
Tanop: Er 
Chat: I know but you must try and i believe have one day she will understand your feeling 
Tanop: I hope the same that she can understand my feeling and now I will not annoyed you bye 
Chat: bye 
" In supermarket "
After Namo talk with Chat finish she happy so much and shy , when she turned back , she saw Pim watching her face and Namo ask her 
Namo: why you watch me ? 
Pim: watch person that happy with love  ( she laugh) 
Namo shy so much and say to Pim: now we should buy food 
Pim: Emm
Namo happy so much but she doesn't know that have person following her and now they bought already 
Pim: I bought enough and you ?
Namo: yes the same so we should go home 
Pim: hmm so I will take you go home 
Namo: ok 
Pim : so you wait for me here  I take my car at park 
Namo: hmm
When Pim walked out suddenly have person walked quietly and cover her mouth with his handkerchief , Namo surprise and fight back but she can't and she fainted because handkerchief have anesthetic and then they take her to their car , when Pim turned back , she saw Namo was kidnapped , She hurry run for help Namo but she late . Sunddenly she call to Tanop 
" In Tanop office "
Tanop come back from Chat office and now he sit in his office , suddenly his phone ring and he saw it is Pim he wonder today why does she call to him ? It so strange but even though he happy and he picked
Tanop: hello what up ? Pim
Pim: Tanop now you stay with Chat or not 
Tanop: no why ? What wrong ?
Pim : Er now you must go to meet him ant tell him that Namo was kidnapped 
Tanop: alai ok I will hurry and now where are you ? 
Pim : now I'm supermarket and you hurry tell him not worry about me
Tanop : ok
Tanop hung up on the phone and hurry go to meet Chat 
"In Chat office "
Today Chat hurry finish his work but suddenly Namo Photo has fall and when he pick up , his hand cut and door has opened it Tanop , Chat asked him
Chat: what up ?
Tanop : A Chat now your wife was kidnapped 
When Chat heard , he is horrible and ask Tanop 
Chat : who was kidnapped her?
Tanop : I don't know , Pim called to me and tell me that hurry to tell you 
Chat : where was kidnapped her ?
Tanop : at supermarket 
Now Chat angry so much he grasp his hand because this time he worry about Namo so much , suddenly he hurry call to Nawid but Nawid close his phone and Tanop say 
Tanop: I think that perhaps it kidnapped her for ask your money 
Chat: Er if it like that you say so it will call to me 
"In prison"
Today Nawid come to visit his dad at prison and also he want to tell his dad about Namo , now his dad has come , 
Nawid's Dad : how are you luk? Are you cured ?
Nawid : ka Phaw I'm fine and I'm really cured and Dad?
Nawid's Dad: Phaw the same and Why do you visit me ?
Nawid : because I miss you and I want to tell you about good news 
Nawid's Dad : good news what ?
Nawid: Phaw was absolve soon and moreover this time police have enough proofs for caught Khun Deecha 
Nawid's Dad : really Luk ( he smile ) and soon we will live together as the past but Namo where is she go ? She never visit me along time 
Nawid : Phaw don't worry about her , she is fine because this time she has person that take care her better than me 
Nawid's Dad : who ?
Nawid : Phaw know him also he is Khun Chat Ronnawin Saritsak 
Nawid'sDad : him why ?
Nawid : because this time he marriage with Namo 
Nawid's Dad: why Namo doesn't tell Phaw ?
Nawid : because she don't want you worry about her 
Nawid's dad: but he is our creditor 
Nawid : don't worry Phaw , he love Namo so much and I told him already if he make mistreat her , I will not forgive him 
Nawid's dad : so Phaw don't worry 
Nawid : Phaw now i must go because I have appointment with Kavy about Khun Deecha 
Nawid's Dad: Emm but you careful 
Nawid : ka bye 
When Nawid walked outside and he open his phone for know who call to him ? Because when he meet his father , he closed his phone because of he don't want have person annoyed him , and now when his open his phone he saw a lot of miss call that from Kavy and Chat , and then he decide call to Kavy first because he want to know about Khun Deecha , now Kavy answer 
Nawid : hello Kavy how your work ?
Kavy : hello do you know ? This time Khun Deecha has escape 
Nawid : What do you say ? It has escape , damn it 
Kavy: now I must go to work if I have a news I will tell you 
Nawid : thank you 
After he talk with Kavy finish he hurry call to Chat 
Nawid : hello Chat what up ? 
Chat: I want to tell you this time Namo was Kidnapped 
Nawid : alai now where are you ? I will meet you 
Chat: now I'm at sweet cafe Ok you can come 
" In The wood "
Now Namo woke up but she can't move herself slowly because she was tie and Now she afraid so much , she think that " where is she ? " suddenly have person walked to her , he and she watch his face and talk to them
Namo: who are you ? 
Khun Deecha : you don't know me I am Khun Deecha Vongthisak 
Namo heard his name she surprise because he made her father become a prisoner and say continue
Namo : why did you kidnapped me ?
Khun Deecha : because of Your husband and your family that make me lost everything ESP Your husband 
Namo: what do you want ?
Khun Deecha : Money from your husband 

Preview Chapter 16
Chat: how much money that you want? 
Khun Deecha : 50million baths
Namo : Khun Chat help me 
Khun Deecha : it cheat me 
Namo: you can't escape to anywhere because police have surrounded here 
What happen ?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u coca! Its a v long update n poor namo got kidnapped. Hope she will b rescued soon, v exciting n good this chap is ! Look forward 2 next update coca, wif appreciation!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the long update! Sad, that Namo was kidnapped. :( Don't worry, the chapter was good. And can't wait til next update. :D
:thanks: , Coca!  :dance1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
It's kind of confusing because ur chapters are not complete sentences, but I get it. I love it!!!! UR work is amazing! Pls keep updating me, and us!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Coca said:
@aikoden thz so much and can you update and post it to my list for everyone see it

I added the poster onto your first post of the fanfic.  I think that's what you wanted right?  Anyways, I'm glad you liked the poster :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
I added the poster onto your first post of the fanfic.  I think that's what you wanted right?  Anyways, I'm glad you liked the poster :)
hi aikoden u did a great job, love da poster, im sure coca is v happy !

Falada

sarNie Adult
:hapbday: Happy Birthday, Coca!
Have a great one this year! May all your wishes come true.

@Key You're always so nice and remember our b-day. Thank you so much and love you so much! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry off topic coca esp since its your bd
hi falada u r all such lovey girls, so dedicated n discipline in writing ff, reading them me so happy
my heart is full of love for u all esp u angel ! HAK key

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
sorry off topic coca esp since its your bd
hi falada u r all such lovey girls, so dedicated n discipline in writing ff, reading them me so happy
my heart is full of love for u all esp u angel ! HAK key

Sorry, Coca. 

@Key Thanks! 

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin thank a lot and sorry for my ff that I can't post it for this month because this months I stress a lot and worry. About my results exam sorry