The Love in the Revenge ( M&M )

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 12 
After Namo met her brother she think that go home but she doesn't want to meet chat so she decide that she should take a rest with somewhere that make her can happy 
" In Chat house "
Chat has arrived his house and he hope that Namo stay at home but she doesn't stay , Chat wonder that this time where is she ? And all day Where does she go ? Or she escape from him suddenly he has feeling fear that she will leave from him  And Now he waiting for her has a muscular spasm because he worry about her so much , and he wonder that " why does he worry her ? Because of her made Mai die and Why does he interested her ?why has he feeling fear as he can lost her such as Mai ?  He don't understand about himself 
Now Namo has arrive home after she went to shopping for take a rest and when she opened the door she saw him is sitting on the sofa and he saw her too so he asked her 
Chat: where are you go ? 
When Namo heard that he ask her and she saw his face , she has feeling afraid him so much and she decide hurry run to upstairs for escape him 
When Chat saw her didn't answer his question he angry with her and he saw that she is running to upstairs and he caught hold of her hand and pull her lie down on sofa , he asked her again 
Chat : I ask you again that last morning where did you go ? 
Namo: It is my personally and you don't have contract 
Chat : it contract because I am your husband so I have right 
Namo: now let go of me I'm hurt ( she cried ) and now I'm tired can't argue with you 
Chat: no you must answer my question first 
Namo watch his face with her tear and she has feeling that dizzy so much and then she fainted 
When Chat saw that she silent , he called her 
Chat: Namo , Namo 
but she doesn't woke up and reply him back . Now he worry about her so much , he touch her cheek and he know that She Fever because her face is pale so much and then he carried her to bedroom 
When he arrived he put her down to bed and hurry take the water and towel for wipe her body with careful 
When he take care her he heard she talk 
Namo: P Nawid please help me I don't want to stay here , he don't believe me , he don't forgive me , I hate him , I want leave this hell ( she cried ) 
When Chat heard and saw her tear drop he have feeling sad and regret so much for everything that he make to her and now he can't believe that She hate him , she want leave him but he doesn't want lost her such as Mai again and he hugged her when she sleep and say 
Chat : I will not you leave from me even though you want leave 
Chat kissed her forehead and he sleep hug her because he afraid that she will not near him 
" In sweet cafe "
Nawid called to Kavy because he has trouble important that he must tell Kavy  now Kavy has arrived 
Kavy : eh why do you call me hurry come to meet you ? What wrong ?
Nawid : Kavy you know that now Khun Deecha has known that it is me 
Kavy : so this time what do you want to do ? Or this time you should stop and wait for a good occasion , we will make continue 
Nawid: no way because I walked a far 
Kavy : but you can have dangerous 
Nawid : it not problem for me but person that I worry the most is Namo 
 if have happen to Namo I will not forgive myself Because she is my only sister and she hard a lot when I'm sick , she took care me , she earned money for pay a loan so I will protect her until I die and don't make her meet dangerous and I want you help me 
Kavy : hmm what do you want me to help you ? 
Nawid : if I have trouble or meet dangerous you must protect my sister So can you make it ?
Kavy : ok I promise that I will protect her and you too 
Nawid : thank you so much 
Kavy: never mind 
" In Deecha house " 
Khun Deecha is sitting drink tea and read newspaper at living room suddenly Yod has come in and Deecha ask 
Khun Deecha : how your work ?
Yod : boss now it has known that we following it 
Khun Deecha : don't reliable 
Yod : sorry Boss and now what will we do ? if it collect the proof 
Khun Deecha : you hurry clean it , understand 
Yod : ka 

Preview Chapter 13 
Namo : what are you doing ?
Chat : I take care you because you sick 
Nawid : I am Namo oldest brother 
Khun Deecha : you should know already for person that against with me what will happen ? 

Should I continue 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u coca, we start 2 c chat falling in love wif namo, great hv been waiting ! pls continue it is a good ff and i njoy it alot! thank u 4 yr time n dedication, appreciate it !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update! Chat is falling for her! :D :thanks:  again for the FF, Coca. :) It's getting better.  :dance1:  :thumbsup:

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 13 
This Morning Namo wake up and she has feeling that headache so much and moreover she has feeling that have person slept near her when she turned her back and she saw that is Chat because he is sleeping hug her and she thinking that " what happened last night  ? "but she don't remember because now she headache so much  suddenly she hurry get up because she doesn't want to meet his face but when she getting up from him , Chat woke up and he saw that she is getting up and he think that she will leaving him so he can't give her leave him suddenly he pull her into his chest and hug her , Namo wonder that " what does he think ?" ask him 
Namo: what are you doing ? 
Chat still hug her : I am taking care you because you sick and now where do you want to go ? 
Namo: I want to leave a far from you 
Chat heard her word , he think that it can't and he said 
Chat : no I will not give you leave 
Namo: why ? Because you made me lost everything or it not enough for you ( her tear dropped and she hurry 
stand up from bed and run to downstairs )
When Chat saw that she ran to downstairs and he followed her because he will not allowed her leave 
Namo ran to downstairs for escape but she still weak so Chat catch her easy when he caught her already , He grabbed hold of her and wouldn't let go because he afraid that she will run and he ask her 
Chat : where do you go ? 
Namo : I want to leave and go to the place that don't have you , you understand ( she shout to him ) now let go of me 
Chat : no I will not let go of you ( now he angry because he heard her word that she will leave so he can't give her go anywhere and then he carried her to bedroom ) 
When Namo saw that he carried her to bedroom , she afarid so much and her tear drop because  she don't know that what will happen to her ? She shout to him
Namo: what are you doing ? Now put me down 
Chat doesn't say and now he carried her arrived and put her down suddenly he took hand-cuff to her 
Now Namo angry with him so much because he doesn't have right this way to her and she shouted to him 
Namo: what are you doing ? Now let go of me because you don't have right make this way to me 
Chat : I have right because I'm your husband and you don't hope that can escape from me because I will not allowed 
Namo: why do you need make this way to me ? You really hate me very much right 
Suddenly her phone ring Namo hurry take it but she can't because she is handcuffed , and Chat hurry take her phone for watch that who that call to her ? When he saw name on screen name is " Nawid " and Chat is angry, and Namo said to him
Namo : Khun who call to me ? 
Chat : it is Nawid 
Namo heard that her brother call to her she think that perhaps he have story important and she say
Namo: So you can give my phone back 
Chat: no ( he closed her phoned )
Namo: why ? Perhaps he have story important that talk with me 
Chat : because I don't allowed ( he shout to her )
Namo saw him shout to her ,she has feeling that afraid him so much and her tear drop , Chat watched her face and saw her tear , he has feeling  bad because he shouted to her that make her afraid and then Chat sat near her , he grabbed her hand and Namo watched his face and think " what does he want to do ? " , chat said
Chat: sorry I don't have intention that shout to you because of I 
Suddenly his phone ring , it come from his company and he said to Namo 
Chat: Namo please wait 
and then Chat answer his phone 
Chat : hello Nit what wrong ? 
Nit : ka Er Khun Deecha want to meet boss 
Chat : ok ( he think that " what is he doing ? Because he talked already" ) I will go now please tell him sit wait for me 
Nit : ka boss 
Chat walked to Namo and say
Chat : sorry Namo now I must go 
Namo: but now I am handcuffed and you want to stay alone ,it can't you must  uncuff me 
Chat: no because we talk not finish and if I uncuff you can escape from me so you must wait for me comeback and now it's time bye honey ( he kiss her lip and close the door )
Namo : no now you must come back ,
Namo can't think that he make this way to her and now she is angry and embarrass so much 
"In Chat Office " 
After Chat leave home he hurry come to his office and now he arrived , he opened the door and he saw Khun Deecha is sitting wait for him like last day and Chat walked to him and say 
Chat : why do you come here ? but if you want talk about bidding , I'm sorry you because I can't 
Khun Deecha smile like evil and say to him : I come here because I want tell you that you should careful yourself and if you want back away this time it can on time 
Chat: it can't even though you want threaten me 
Khun Deecha : ok now bye and you will be regret to do it 
And Then Khun Deecha open the door for leave 
When Nawid called to his sister and she doesn't answer his phone moreover  she closed her phone so he decide that he will meet Chat today at his company . Now he arrived when walk in he saw Khun Deecha , he wonder that why he come here ? Or Khun Chat know him , and he walked to his office and meet his secretary and she ask him
Nit : hello Khun who do you want to meet ?
Nawid : I want to meet Khun Thitchat Ronnawin Saritsak 
Nit : who are you ? 
Nawid : tell him that Nawid 
Nit: ka 
Nit called to Chat 
Chat heard his phone ring , he answer
Chat : hello Nit 
Nit : boss have person want to meet you ?
Chat : who?
Nit : he tell that he is Nawid
Chat : Nawid ( he think perhaps person that always call to his wife and he want to meet him too because he want to know that who is he ? ) 
Nit : ka 
Chat : ok , he can go in
Nit: ka boss
Nit say to Nawid 
Nit : you can go in
Nawid : thank
Now Nawid has opened the door and he saw his face and walked to him and say 
Nawid : hello Khun Thitchat Ronnawin Saritsak 
Chat wonder that " why he know me "
Chat : Khun is
Nawid : I'm Rochanin Nawid Watthana and I meet you today I want talk about Namo 
Chat surprise because his surname the same Namo and he think that " who is he ? And has he contract with Namo ?" and he say to him
Chat: you want to talk about Namo and who are you ? Have contract with Namo hur 
Nawid : I'm Namo oldest brother 
Chat: You say that You are her brother ( when chart  heard he is surprise so much because he never know that Namo have brother)
Nawid : yes and you want to know that why she married with you ? 
Chat : Because of my money , because I told her if she married with me , she will not pay a loan back to me and she agree moreover she beg 1million baths from me Or have difference reason?
Nawid angry with him so much that Chat is scorn his sister but he must 
patient and he will explain him everything that his sister make 
Nawid : because of me 
Chat : because of you why ? ( he wonder)
Nawid : because I have heart attack ,I need surgery urgently but must have 1 million and Namo decided to married with you for take money to help me moreover she want you forgive her that the truth she have no intention 
Chat don't say anything because he surprise , And then Nawid ask him about his feeling 
Nawid : Khun Chat has understand already and I have question want to ask you ?
Chat: ka you can ask 
Nawid : you love my sister or not if you don't love her you can leave her
When Chat heard he hurry deny 
Chat: no 
Nawid : why ?
Chat : because I love her so I don't want lost her 
When Nawid heard he is happy but he must know that why Chat love Namo 
Nawid. : but she made your girlfriend die and why did you love her? 
Chat wonder the same that why he love her because she made Mai die and replied 
Chat : yes first I angry with her but later I have feeling that I made wrong to her and if this time she leave I really can't live without her 
Nawid: so you forgive her already 
Chat: ka I forgive her a long time 
Nawid believe him because he really love his sister and this time he can find a person that he trust come to take care his sister and he remember that he want to ask him about Khun Deecha 
Nawid : Er can I ask you a question again ?
Chat : ka 
Nawid : you know Khun Deecha 
Chat: ka I know him  , he is partner that fight in competition with me what wrong ? you know him too
Nawid : yes it put the blame on my father , why did it come to meet you ?
Chat: he want me back away from bidding but I don't agree 
Nawid : you are like my father so much that you have a brave to deny with him 
Chat: and this a reason that he was be accusation right
Nawid : ka it correct and you must careful because we don't know that it can make anything on us and this time it knew that I am investigating all proofs that contract with it and I request anything from you ?
Chat : what? 
Nawid : I want you protect Namo because she is my only sister and she is my father everything too and if my father has known have happen on her , he can't live so can you make it or not?
Chat: yes I will promise but why are you trust me ?
Nawid : because you love Namo and I believe you will protect her and will not happen to her but if you make mistreat her I will not forgive you 
Chat: ka ( he don't tell Nawid that he prevent her at home and now he remember that she stay alone so he must hurry go ) Oh now I must come back home 
Nawid: ka please take care my sister 
Chat: ka bye 
" In Deecha house " 
Now Khun Deecha arrived his house and he thinking about Chat word , he smile evil and angry so much suddenly Yod come in 
Yod : boss 
Khun Deecha: did you clean it already ?
Yod : ka but 
Khun Deecha : but what ?
Yod : but if it against with us and it have a proof , how should we do ?
Khun Deecha : you should know already for person that against with me what will happen? You don't worry 

Preview Chapter 14 
Chat : I love you Namo ...
Namo : you don't funny with me 
Khun Deecha : you execute her 

What happen in next chapter 14 ?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u v much coca ! finally chat loves namo !!! like yr great and long update ! look forward 2 read more ! ure so dedicated, i thank u sincerely 4 yr time coca !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the long update! LOL, Kinda reminds me of GRGR, that time when Nadech wants to help Yaya, but Yaya thinks that he is trying to hurt her instead, so he had to tied her hands together. But loving the story. Hopefully, Namo accepted him. :D 

:thanks: Coca! :D

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 14
When Chat leave from his office he hurry come back home because he worry about Namo because she stay at home alone and now he arrived and hurry go to upstairs and then he opened the door , Namo heard sound the door and she hurry turned her face , she saw Chat walking to her and sit near her , he touch her hair Namo watch his face with anger and say 
Namo: don't teach me , I hate you 
Chat : sorry Namo are you hurt ? ( he took a key for uncuff her )
Namo: if you handcuff like me how your feel ? why you make this way to me ? 
Chat : Because I love you , Namo 
Namo surprise so much because she can't believe 
Namo: you don't funny with me 
Chat : I don't funny with you , it is the truth I love you and I don't want lost you 
Namo: you really love me 
Chat : yes 
Namo: so you forgive me ( she smile )
Chat smile to her : yes I forgive you because I believe that you have no intention
Namo think that " how can she believe him ? If he make like at huahin " she ask him
Namo: you don't lie me like when at huahin ( her tear drop ) 
Chat watch her face and he really regret for everything that he make to her and he wipe her tear and he say
Chat: I don't lie you and I'm sorry so can you give occasion to me again? 
Namo doesn't say anything and Chat watch her eye and then he kiss her lip , he pull her to bed and now he got top on her ,he say 
Chat: I want to ask you one question ? 
Namo: what question? 
Chat : do you love me or not ?
Namo: Er I 
Chat: if you don't love me I will not force you and I will you
before Chat say anything Namo put her finger between his  lips and say 
Namo: I love you too 
When Chat heard he happy so much and then he kiss her lip and tonight Chat have happiness so much but For Namo , she doesn't know that " it right or wrong that she decide make it again ".
"In Deecha house " 
" Flashback"
He is sitting on the sofa and drinking coffee, suddenly his phone ring and it come from his company 
Khun Deecha : hello what 's wrong ? 
Deecha's secretary : boss our company is lose the bidding with Saritsak Company 
Khun Deecha : don't reliable 
Khun Deecha he is angry so much and he throw his a phone and then Yod come in 
Yod : what wrong ? 
Khun Deecha : I lost A Chat that it is a little boy just reborn 
Suddenly Yod's Phone has ring , when Yod talk finish his face changed 
Khun Deecha saw his face and ask : what 's wrong ?
Yod : boss this time we have trouble 
Khun Deecha : what a trouble ?
Yod : Er Khun Chaichanat was absolved because police have proof confirm that it was be accusation 
Khun Deecha: don't reliable how do you work ? 
Yod : sorry and this time how should we do ? I think that boss should escape time allowed 
Khun Deecha : this time what can we make ? So you prepare car for me because we must escape 
Yod: ka 
" back to reality "
Now Khun Deecha is staying at his holiday home that in the deep forest and this time he thinking that " how should he do continue ?" and then Yod come in and say to him
Yod : boss this time how do you think continue ? 
Khun Deecha : I must go to abroad and this time I need some money for go 
Yod: but 
Khun Deecha : I know that what do you want to say ? About Police 
Khun Deecha : you don't worry I will find Method 
Suddenly Yod remember and talk to him 
Yod : boss I have some method and I believe boss will be satisfied 
Khun Deecha : what method ?
Yod : boss do you remember A Chat's wife ?
Khun Deecha : why? 
Yod : because she is Khun Chaichanat 's daughter , boss remember her or not and if boss want revenge to A Chat and want execute Watthana family , and She is our a good traded and moreover boss can get money from A Chat because of her , because A Chat it can't give his wife have dangerous or have happen to her 
Khun Deecha : So you hurry to execute her ( he smile like evil ) 
"In sweet cafe "
Today Pim busy so much and she met person that always annoyed her , his name Tanop that her fiancé and now he watching her face that make her unhappy and she ask him
Pim : Nee Khun why do you watch my face ?
Tanop smile to her because he like her face when she angry it so lovely and say
Tanop: because you are so ( when Tanop say not finish suddenly the door has open that make him angry because It made Pim not interest him and when he saw his face , he remember, it is a man that Pim smiled and A Chat's wife met last day and then Pim walked to him )
Pim wonder that " what wrong with him ? "and ask him
Pim: eh Khun what happen to you ?
Tanop: nothing but who is he ? 
Pim: who ?
Tanop: person that A Chat 's wife met last day and you smiled 
Pim: oh he is Namo's oldest brother 
Tanop: So he is A Chat's brother in law 
Pim : hmmm 
Tanop: Er are you interested him ?
Pim: you are crazy  I'm not interested him because I like him such as my brother 
Tanop happy so much because she doesn't interested him : really 
Pim : hmm
"Nawid and Kavy Part " 
Kavy: sorry I'm late 
Nawid : never mind but why you hurry want to meet me ?
Kavy : because this time your dad was absolved soon 
When Nawid heard he is very happy and say 
Nawid: really 
Kavy: yes because police have proof that he was be accusation and Khun Deecha will not escape because police have enough proof 
Nawid : so it can't escape and if Namo has known she really happy so much So tomorrow I will tell her 

Preview Chapter 15
Namo: really P that dad will absolve 
Chat: today I want to eat dinner with my lovely wife 
Nawid:  what do you say ? It  has escaped 
Namo: who are you ? 

What happen to next chapter ? 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update! Chat and Namo together. Yes! :dance1:  But sadly, they are going to get separate again. :(
:thanks: , Coca! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u v much coca ! so happy chat loves namo ! hope they hv sweet moments n namo will not b hurt so much! tanop n pim r making progress 2, love tat ! look forward 2 yr next update, thanks alot coca !