[The Musical] Ruk Joob Jai (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Cute! Noona and Bie is gonna look adorable together. Love these two. :D
I wonder what this musical is gonna be about.
Thanks na!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
if this call ruk ja jai or ruk joob jai?
i kinda like noona and bie rolse in this muiscal,but i never done any musical before if anyone gonna upload on youtube or no

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Cute! Noona and Bie is gonna look adorable together. Love these two. :D
I wonder what this musical is gonna be about.
Thanks na!
I think it's sbout Noona being Blind. Bie is a casonva and he met her while she was still blind and she fell in love with him... After getting eye surgery or something, she was able to see him. Then her parents didnt allow him to see her since he is a casonva.
I'm not sure, But that's what they said on IBFC on facebook... I sure can't wait. But you have to be there ti see it. It won't air on TV or anything. Sucks! :(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think it's sbout Noona being Blind. Bie is a casonva and he met her while she was still blind and she fell in love with him... After getting eye surgery or something, she was able to see him. Then her parents didnt allow him to see her since he is a casonva.
I'm not sure, But that's what they said on IBFC on facebook... I sure can't wait. But you have to be there ti see it. It won't air on TV or anything. Sucks! :(
Oh really? Sounds soo...Romantic. lol
Well, yeah i know it's not gonna be on TV but I know for sure someone would upload it whenever it comes out...somewhere. ahha :p
Anyways, Thanks na! :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, i thought this was going to be a lakorn. i was screaming so loud but then it's just a musical. i wish i can watch it.
i love noona. hope she acts in a lakorn soon. :)

cloudie

sarNie Egg
This is gonna be their second musical together (the first was Banlang Mek). So sad, it could have been a lakorn instead. I really adore Noona and Bie is okay. She has a beautiful voice and her acting is awesome as well. I hope they get a lakorn together soon :D

myheromike

Omg really this is they second pair for musical damn I just know it,but why I didn't see anything about they past musical

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Omg really this is they second pair for musical damn I just know it,but why I didn't see anything about they past musical
Same here too. If they pair before why didn't i know too. maybe i did but i might of have forgotten about it.
i am so excited.hahah

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Their past musical was "Banlang Mek (Musical)" but it was mostly of Bie & Mod 3G but I think in the end he got with Noona. I think Noona wasn't playing a big part so ya didn't know about...

Here the cover of that musical...

myheromike

Oh that musical I see it little bit on news show but I didnt see noona in there, So she is at the end right. I search in YouTube I only see mod something with bie but they name it bie and noona so I though maybe people just want make bie and noona for this and so mod she looks kinda noona too,so this is was I though.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that musical I see it little bit on news show but I didnt see noona in there, So she is at the end right. I search in YouTube I only see mod something with bie but they name it bie and noona so I though maybe people just want make bie and noona for this and so mod she looks kinda noona too,so this is was I though.

I didn't see this musical so I don't know but here a clip of Bie & Noona from that musical I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoatQK7_hAU