the next upcoming fever of 08'

tinah

sarNie Coma
08' has started off with a great year for us fans with JLR and SB.now that those two lakorn has ended what lakorn you think will be the next fever.not sure if it'll even come close to those two lakorns but whats your prediction...

here goes mine for now..

Borisud BumBut Kaen(Anne/Aum)-judging from the cast and storyline. new on screen couple. might be a surprise
Jai Rao(Ken/Anne)-tragic love story/sad ending. plus, its ken!and aff whos coming in strong right now.
Badarn Jai(Aum/Margie)-a mean aum again
Din Nam Lom Fai(Chakrit,Ja,Joy)-the ex reunited in a lakorn! genre:big action drama
Botun Greep Soodtai-aum/aff reunited.
Gae Roy Ruk(Rita/Rome)-rome/rita reunited again and lakorn looks promising
Ruk Son Kaen(Paul/Pat)-revengeful, kiss/slap n' chance of "R"
Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Paul/Namfon)-revenge w/kiss n slap including "R"
Sood Dan Hua Jai(Num/Yard)-kiss/slap as well

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ch 7 lakorns have been whack lately... i'm sticking with my ch 3 actors/actresses. :lol:

thanks for the info tinah!

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i like revenge drama. so i guess im hoping "Tueng Rai Gor Ruk" and the one with paul and pat turns out good... SOOD DAN HUA JAI TOO!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ch3 seems to only be doing the strong hits... haha. I'm waiting for a few of them... Not all though.

Teung Rai Gor Ruk
Ruk Sorn Kaen
Borisut Bambut Kaen-This one is a maybe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
speaking of aom, i havent heard any news about her latly. that lakorn is probaly the only one we'll be seeing of her for this year

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I think the ken/aff and ann/aum lakorn would be hits. ch 7 hasn't been doing well for a while now, waiting for Aum's.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmmmmmmm the next fever lol.. hmmm gonna be difficult xp lol.. im jus waiting for bgst .. jr .. bbk .. hmm they all seem good.. dunno.. lol..xp.. imma be tunin in for lots of stuffs lol..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
well, the mixed up power couples lakorn's will do well for sure...so yeah i think botup greep sood tai, jai rao, and borisud bumbut kaen.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
08' has started off with a great year for us fans with JLR and SB.now that those two lakorn has ended what lakorn you think will be the next fever.not sure if it'll even come close to those two lakorns but whats your prediction...
here goes mine for now..

Borisud BumBut Kaen(Anne/Aum)-judging from the cast and storyline. new on screen couple. might be a surprise
Jai Rao(Ken/Anne)-tragic love story/sad ending. plus, its ken!and aff whos coming in strong right now.
Badarn Jai(Aum/Margie)-a mean aum again
Din Nam Lom Fai(Chakrit,Ja,Joy)-the ex reunited in a lakorn! genre:big action drama
Botun Greep Soodtai-aum/aff reunited.
Gae Roy Ruk(Rita/Rome)-rome/rita reunited again and lakorn looks promising
Ruk Son Kaen(Paul/Pat)-revengeful, kiss/slap n' chance of "R"
Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Paul/Namfon)-revenge w/kiss n slap including "R"
Sood Dan Hua Jai(Num/Yard)-kiss/slap as well

hey tinah for Jai Rao, don't you mean ken & aff, not Anne :lol: [you're still stuck on SB! ]

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have a lot that i want to watch but i dont think it will be like jlr and sb aroma.