The One That Got Away

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Sary for sharing your talents, time and effort with us here.

I've followed your fan fictions at Yadech forum and I'm a big fan of your work.

Keep up the good work na!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Are you a Yadech forum member too? I'm there too. Now and then I'll chat!!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
He waited anxiously for Yaya and it seemed to be taking forever even though realistically twenty minutes had passed only. They finally came out and Pope was with her. Pope couldn’t understand why Yaya didn’t just tell Nadech about everything. Her love for this man since childhood was no secret to everyone that knew them but for some reason Nadech was deaf and blind. Nadech would complain all the time about the impish tomboy that he found himself to always rescuing and since that fateful day up in the tree, Yaya followed Nadech around. As Nadech stated, Yaya was always around everywhere he turned. Only when their marriage this year did he realize how lucky Nadech was to be fortunate to have a faithful, loyal and very beautiful woman who loves him very much as a wife. As well Nadech moved fast, he was going to be a father. Although he sensed Yaya hadn’t told her husband yet, he wondered why; any normal couple would be thrilled to share the news of a new baby.

“Nadech. How have you been since the wedding? Well I really shouldn’t ask because now you are here.” Pope not realizing the tension between the couple continued on, “Well congrats is in order, take care of your wife. She needs to concentrate more on baby and herself as well. She mentioned she was under a bit of stress lately so be a gentleman and take care of mommy to be here.” He squeezed Nadech’s shoulders and gave him a firm handshake. Nadech did not say a word to Pope’s congratulatory comments and gestures. His face was grim and urging Yaya to look at him.

Yaya didn’t dare look at him. She did not realize the two men were friends. There wasn’t any point denying him as her baby’s father. He would realize this too and with Nadech what is his he will not relinquish that responsibility. She waited alongside Nadech for Pope to finish up the vitamins prescriptions. Nadech continued to stare at his wife why wasn’t she willing to communicate with him? Was she really done with him? What exactly he did to her he couldn’t understand but ever since that night she left him in Norway with Boy, his life was no longer the same. He changed his mind about giving her the divorce not with the news of the baby. Could it be that it wasn’t his? But deep down he knew there was no way it could be anyone else’s. Yaya was not the sort of woman who would give up her favors easily. Pope wished them the best of luck and advised Yaya to keep up with her appointments.

“I will see you soon Yaya and Nadech come along too. I find it helps the mother feel more at ease when her husband is with her. In case she has questions that maybe she forgot to ask but you can help remind her. Okay, the schedule here is always busy. Sometimes I envy the parents, but a doctor’s life has very little leisure time. Good day!” Pope walked away leaving Nadech alone with Yaya.

She turned to go home but Nadech stopped her. Looking her over and holding to her fast. He couldn’t help himself and pulled her into his embrace. Yaya’s heart filled with surprise, she was distraught of late she didn’t know what to do and who to turn to. In his arms she always felt safe. He pulled away looking at her with his whole raw emotions. Letting her know he missed her. He placed the loose strand of hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek.

“Were you planning on not telling me? I am the baby’s father am I not and please don’t lie to me about Boy. I am sorry I was so blinded by my jealousy that I thought maybe you did have affections for him as more than a sister.” He waited for her to respond but again that emotionless expression on her face. Did she really give up on him and them?

“Yes it is yours. It is the heir you always wanted. I did my part for this agreement so thank you for signing the divorce paper. I won’t deny your heir for you and your father.” She replied not even blinking one bit.

“My heir? Its not...” but she wouldn’t allow him to continue.

“Once I have your heir you said I could do whatever I want with Boy. I hope you don’t retract your words.” She turned once she finished with these hurtful words and walked away from him.

Nadech’s heart plummeted. She really thought he was only happy because she was providing an heir for him. What must he do to make her understand that he wanted both her and the baby in his life? It has nothing to do about their previous marriage agreement. His father even was ready to move on and start fresh. Why was Yaya so stubborn in her ways? It wasn’t about only her anymore. They have a child together now. With his thoughts he guessed it was best to leave her alone for now. He didn’t want to stress her out further and didn’t want to harm her and the baby’s health. He needed to give her space but he was not going anywhere ever again. They were his world now.

Yaya was alone in bed and listening to the silence in her room and the whisper of the dark night. She thought she’d live the rest of her life alone and living with her one-sided love for Nadech. But now she needed to put her child first. She was going to be a mother very soon. Wondering why Nadech didn’t try to contact her further maybe her words really pushed him to end his pursuing of her. She was so confused with her feelings. The last words she said to him were meant to hurt him but really she was feeling the same pain. She wanted to hear him confess that he loves her and the baby was created with love, not as a duty to his father in providing an heir. Her pregnancy symptoms only gotten worse and she needed medications to help ease her morning sickness and dizziness. She cried some nights because she never knew love could hurt so much as well but she had to stay strong for her baby.

Nadech lay awake at night as well. It’s been close to a week since he saw his wife at the hospital. Tomorrow he had to see her. His father and her aunt now knew about the baby but they didn’t know about Yaya’s accusation towards him because she believed he was only supporting her because she was going to provide his family an heir. He couldn’t let her think that this was the truth any further. Morning didn’t come soon enough for him. He hadn’t shaved and his employees kept giving him sympathy and shocked expressions to his unshaven condition. It was the weekend tomorrow so he had two days to convince Yaya to give him and them a chance as a real couple.

Nadech missed Yaya this afternoon. She has her doctor’s appointment today Mali advised. That was another shot to his heart. She never contacted him about appointments and such. He had to get a hold of Pope and Yaya’s schedule then because he wasn’t willing to miss anymore appointments. Yaya not being around gave him the opportunity to set up the nursery room. He didn’t have the paint theme figured out because it was too soon to know about the gender but he bought the whole store practically. All the toys, artwork and anything that a baby needed he bought. He got Mali to help him bring all the items upstairs. It easily filled up the one room and overflowed to the other guest room adjoining it. Maybe he went a little overboard. But it was his first baby he didn’t want to leave anything out. It was actually close to dinner time by the time he finished arranging all the items.

He heard the car horn and realized Yaya had returned. This time he made sure his car was parked in the car port. He didn’t want her to put up her wall when he was around. Looking down from the nursery window Nadech realized that Boy was approaching Yaya. Boy has returned? They started chatting and he wished he was there to hear what they were discussing. Boy pulled Yaya in for a bear hug and she smiled openly up at him. Did this mean the reconciled? Again this time Nadech wasn’t angry, he realized loving someone you must learn to let them go. As long as they were happy you will be happy for them regardless of how deep a sorrow you are feeling as he is experiencing now.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Mali waited for Khun Yaya to finish up with Khun Boy. She wanted to let her know that Khun Nadech was here. All day today the man was excited and eager to set up the nursery for their new baby. He was a proud father and worked hard throughout the day. She was so happy that the young couple were no longer going to separate. Why should they as they made and look like the perfect pair! She waited patiently for them.

“I am so very happy for you P’ Boy! Nora I think has always been secretly in love with you so she wouldn’t put up a fight and you better not be playing games with her. When you love someone, it doesn’t have to make sense to anyone else but you.” She exclaimed.

Boy was genuinely happy he was able to move on from Yaya. The several weeks he spent with Nora were the happiest moment of his life. He wanted to give Nora some more time, but leaving her broke his heart. Next month he will definitely be fetching Nora and bringing her to Thailand. It was time for him to give her the tour of his country. Wherever this relationship took them he would wait patiently until marriage was the obvious result. Better news even that Yaya was expecting her first child with Nadech. She looked content but also weariness was there too. Did these two still have misunderstandings? Maybe instead of protecting Yaya from Gubgib he needed to let Nadech know of Yaya’s true feelings. The man tends to seem clueless when it comes to the affair of the heart. Clearly Yaya was very hurt with what she thought she saw had occurred with Nadech and Gubgib and he will make Nadech swear that nothing happened that night. He was happy and so he wanted Yaya to be as well. Especially as he was going to be an uncle in the near future! He gave Yaya a very big warm hug. Smiling at her because he knew she was just as excited.

“A baby for you both already? Well why not maybe that is what is needed to make your relationship progress further. But why do you look so glum Yaya, you look worried that Nadech doesn’t love you? From what I’ve seen in Norway it was obvious to everyone that he adores and worship the ground you walk on. Don’t let what you assume happen between he and Gubgib was the truth. Have you confronted him or asked him about that night? Why not, you can’t go through life assuming things, just look at you now. Your mind is so filled with assumptions, hurt and pain. And as a big brother you look miserable, I don’t think it’s good for the baby or you. Think about this Yaya, life is still too short. You have to open up yourself to allow yourself to be truly happy. Love isn’t supposed to hurt Yaya. I told you about my feelings and you told me about yours. We are fine now right?” He consoled her to stop making it harder than it should be. If she loves Nadech he needed to know.

Just then Yaya caught a glimpse of someone upstairs, who was here? The curtains did waver slightly. She looked at Mali who was wringing her hands together, what was it?

“Is something the matter Mali? You look anxious.” She asked the maid.

“Khun Nadech is here. He was here since this afternoon. Do you want me to make enough plate for all three?” She replied and wanted confirmation on dinner.

Yaya only nodded. It was his home she wasn’t going to deny him access. She asked Boy to stay too. Boy agreed. He wanted to witness himself why these twos were so at odds with each other when clearly what needs to be said was that they love each, they were going to be parents and live together in harmony.

Yaya couldn’t help but wonder why and what Nadech was doing here? She didn’t tell him about the appointment with Pope today but he may have inquired a bit too late with Pope that they had one and is waiting for her now to ask about the results. She didn’t know either. Pope wanted to run some more tests and he would advise her of the outcome in a couple of days of so. She prayed it wasn’t anything serious. As she and Boy entered the home, Nadech was waiting in the sitting area. He got up to help her with her items and ushered her to sit down. She allowed him this gesture of gentleness towards her. The men shook hands.

“Congratulations are in order. I just returned back from Europe and Yaya told me about the baby news. Couldn’t be happier for the both of you.” He commented. Looking at Yaya to Nadech. She wouldn’t make eye contact with her husband but Nadech was pleading for his wife to look at him. Nadech was definitely in love with Yaya, if not he wouldn’t be here. This ridiculous conclusion she told him outside about Nadech only happy and doting on her because she was carrying his heir was false. This man loves her and the child they are having together.

“I managed to gather useful information about my new European style resort, you guys will have first hand experience and be entranced to it once this new resort completes in 2013. I hope you’ll enjoy it just as much as Norway as it left a great impression on me.” He explained.

The couple looked at each other then reminiscing about what transpired those few days and the bittersweet separation.

The meal was served and enjoyed in silence. It was baked fish and chicken salad and red curry with beef. Boy questioned Nadech about work and his thoughts on being a new father soon. Nadech obliged saying he actually already housed the many toys, items and accessories upstairs. He’d show Yaya once dinner was done. Yaya only nodded in acceptance. He did all of that this morning? Maybe it wasn’t just about the baby if he tells her tonight that he wanted her and this marriage and have a happy family she will take Boy’s advice and be honest to Nadech and herself. She made her way upstairs as Nadech walked Boy out. Tonight they came to some silent agreement that whatever issues they had in the past, the future was going to be different.

While inside Yaya gently trailed her hands over the many toys, ornaments that were displayed in the baby’s room and he bought a glider chair for this room as well, how thoughtful she acknowledge. She started to tear up. What was she to do if he didn’t love her the way she loves him? If it was only about the baby and his heir she’d be devastated. She went to her room only to find a gift basket of new maternity wear. Books on baby names, what to expect as a new mother and a foot massaging machine. Did Nadech bring all of this for her? She started to cry then with joy and happiness. He really did care for her more than his heir’s mother; what were in the baby room were a separate gesture then what she found in her room.

Below the men had a heart to heart as well. Boy just told Nadech to open his eyes and trust his heart.

“I don’t even know where to start Nadech except from the beginning. Since you knocked me down when I was an immature boy to be harassing Yaya about her motherless state from then on I know she was loyal only to you. That girl was in love with you and trust me still is deeply in love with you Nadech. If you don’t believe me just ask everyone that knows you both. Or better yet ask her and then tell her you feel the same but I don’t want to put words in your mouth or tell you how you feel. But with my guessing you are just as crazy about her. Honestly it isn’t hard to love Yaya.” He stated it. If Nadech chose to believe him it was his prerogative but if he was still wilful in thinking that Yaya and he was a couple than that was Nadech’s mistake in life by thinking this way too.

“If she loves me why’d she ask me for a divorce? That I couldn’t understand. I signed the papers too so it’s almost a matter of time until it’s finalize. Honestly Boy she carved her name in my heart a long time ago too. I don’t know when exactly but her imprint has always been in here. I am so scared to lose her and our baby. How do I convince her it isn’t duty that I feel for her? All these gestures and things I’ve done had been to show her that I want a life with her. To continue on with our marriage and have a happy family together.” Telling this to Boy was a practise run before he goes back upstairs to confess it all to Yaya.

“You need only confess your love and ask her to listen to you and understand you. You are not perfect so she’s bound to love you just as you are. So good luck Nadech. Yaya won’t let you guys down.” He shook hands with Nadech again and proceeded to leave their lives for them to work it out. He had a great future for himself with the new resort and his new love!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya sat on the bed looking over the names for a baby. She honestly didn’t have a clue where to start. That’s why it would be nice to have a husband to sit alongside you and help you decide on names and other things. She looked up to see Nadech looking at her from the door frame. He didn’t dare to disturb her thoughts. How long was he standing there gazing at her.

“I think the book ‘what to expect’ is more interesting. I spent a few hours reading and re reading things. I would never know anything like those written in the books was so detailed. May I come in?” he asked her. He didn’t want to push to hard.

“Thank you Nadech. It’s very kind and thoughtful. I’ve been so busy as of late I haven’t even fathom to consider all that you’d set up here. For the baby.” responded Yaya. Closing the book she was reading and setting it aside. She wanted to tell Nadech everything.

Nadech walked towards her and bend down on his knees, he held her hands that was on her lap,

“All of this is for our baby Yaya. Listen to me and don’t think of anything but what I need, well what I want to say to you. This baby is not an heir for me. Our baby is from the love we shared or at least from the love I have for you. I don’t want only the baby in my life but you as well. What can I do to make you stay and build on our marriage and the new life we’ve created?” he needed to say it all and it felt wonderful and so much relief. Yaya started to cry then. He held her tight in his arms allowing her to sob away. Was it from joy or pain? He didn’t care he was going to always be here for her no matter what decisions she makes with or without him to be in her life.

Yaya pulled away from Nadech a bit. She was being silly and yet so very happy that Nadech loves her. After everything she didn’t think he’d be able to return her affections. She loves him for who he is and everything that he’s done since finding about the baby they were going to have together. Nadech wiped the tears that glistened on her cheeks and grazing his lips over top her soft cheeks as well pressed a warm kiss on her temple. Yaya smiled at him showing her heart to him finally.

“I’ve never thought this day would come. How could you not know that these words were all that I have been waiting to hear since forever Nadech. Yes my heart and the love I have for you have been patiently waiting for the boy who rescued and stood up for me all those many years. Yes it’s true. Please don’t look so surprise, ask anyone. I love you, always have and always will.” She confessed honestly to him, there were no more secrets from her.

Nadech was taken aback by her confession all this time he had a woman who loves him. How could he be so obtuse in not seeing the truth. Realizing this that he will never let her out his sight and arms again, yet he still had one doubt so he asked her.

“But what about the divorce papers? I can’t but wonder as the lawyers didn’t confirm anything to the contrary that you’ve changed your mind.” He inquired. He held her even tighter in his arms, he missed her so much. He kissed her hair and squeezed her tighter until she let out short squeal. He'd forgotten about her condition and loosened his hold on her but still having her in the circle of his arms.

“I’ve never signed them. It takes two signatures Nadech. I couldn’t bear to be without you. Now that we have a baby together it wont be fair for him or her to not have both parents be there to love and support it.” She was so thrilled that all that she wanted is becoming a reality. Nadech confessed to her of his love and she would cherish this moment forever. She allowed him to place her head on his chest as they were standing, stroking her back, making her relax to his touch. Lately she's always been sleepy and tonight wasn't an exception.

"Would you like to lie down, it says a woman's feet is the first to suffer, here let me put you to bed then." he gently eased her under the covers. Nadech was going to fetch her some warm milk but she stopped him. He turned to her words.

"Do you want to know when I fell in love with you?" she shyly asked him. Nadech came beside her and without warning snuggled next to her wrapping his one arm around her and the baby growing inside her. He knew from Boy but he didn't mind hearing it from her lovely mouth, oh geez his mind was going to go there. Even with the baby she was even more glowing with enchantment. He needed help as they grow together more. He had to tame himself to keep control.

Oblivious to Nadech's turmoil, Yaya continued, "All it took was for the 10 year old boy to keep me safe up in the tree. I secretly had a crush on you before that and don't look at me as if I've gone mad but truly it turned into love that day. You even sealed the deal by buying me ice cream even if you thought you were too old and too cool to eat ice cream. I love you Nadech with all my heart. I am overjoyed that you are our baby's father too." So many years with her unrequited love for this man, now released and her heart felt even fuller. She was so glad she finally let Nadech into her world and the love she harbored for him.

"And Tee Ruk, I love you. I will not let you be the one that got away. You should know how lost I was since Norway. I couldn't function. Then when I saw those papers I went beserk but then truly realized that if I love you so much. How can I keep you, the woman I love to be miserable by staying married to me..." he wasn't allowed to continue. Yaya for the first time kissed him, she needed more practice as he thirst for her lips. This butterfly peck was frustrating to him but he knew he should let her make the moves as she felt ready.

"I am sorry for being stubborn too and angry on that night in Norway. I thought you and Gubgib were getting intimate in that bathroom, even it were true, I don't care because I can't make myself stop loving you Nadech." she told him everything and didn't care if he was going to tell her the truth about Gubgib.

"Yaya there was nothing, there was nothing ever since I married you. I keep my vows tee ruk. I love only you, stubborn and the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. Remember that night in the garden 5 years ago? I didn't apologize because I didn't regret stealing a first kiss from you. I 'd never stopped thinking about you that night. Then my father told me of his plans, I didn't really think any of it, I wanted you. You didn't even attempt to show much interest in me. I thought you were only doing your duty. Repeating history like your Aunt. Was I ever wrong, you are not an easy girl to give her love to any one much less a man who was so blind that he had it all along and always. Always right tee ruk?" he still needed her reaffirming her love to him. He would not ever tired of hearing these words.

"Always P' Nadech." Yaya turned to him and allowed him to kiss her the way he wanted to since their love confessions. So many months without feeling him, smelling him and touching him like this. Their passion consumed them but Nadech pulled back. He wanted to give her more romance before he became over zealous with his armorous ways. They stared at each other the rest of the night, but Yaya fell asleep first. Nadech staring at the mother of his child, he thanked his blessings to have such an astounding woman to be part of his life and loves him unconditionally. He praised his luck and drifted off to sleep with the love of his life in his arms. He kissed her tenderly and dreamed of babies yet again.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Katelyn,

Thank you sooo much for following my FFs. They are my outlet for Yadech fever. I have storyline ideas for them only! I am most definitely a Yadech forum member. "Queen of the chatbox" sometimes as some members which I call my Yadech sisters stated.

See you there for sure!!!!

Sary aka YNSE

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling

Thank you so much Vimalee for your kind words! See you on the forum I am always there even when at work...home...5555555!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech awoke startled and little bit disorientated. Yaya wasn’t in bed, but then he heard her in the washroom. Was she sick? She was making an awful lot of noise in there. As he approached the door she yelled at him to stay out. All the while trying to hold down the turmoil in her belly but as she gave in there really wasn’t anything coming out. If this was morning sickness Yaya hoped it didn’t last too long. Oh gosh she felt awful. The dry heaving wasn’t making her feel good or attractive right now. She didn’t want Nadech to see her like this.

“Did you want something tee ruk? Anything? I will go buy it for you or Mali knows what to give you. I feel so helpless!” he exclaimed all the while listening to his wife unusual noises coming from the bathroom. He shoved his way into the bathroom and rubbed her back, she didn’t stop him and he pulled her hair back. My goodness he thought, good thing it was a wonder how any woman can deal with all the changes that occur during this auspicious and life changing times.

Yaya feeling a bit better and more settled, she rinsed the aftermath from herself and with the help of Nadech, he helped her back into bed.

"Thank you P’Nadech. It’s nice you are here beside me through all of this even though I am a bit embarrassed.” She acknowledged. Nadech on the other hand just showed her support and comfort her during her discomfort in there.

“You are my wife tee ruk and the mother of our babe. This is small gesture of my appreciation compared to what you are experiencing now. Rest, I will make up a plate of something nutritious for the new mother to be. I will let work know you won’t be in today. Maybe you should take off from work from now until the baby is born?” he said to her.

Yaya disagreed. She needed work to keep her occupied or else she'd be sleeping during her whole pregnancy, she was feeling that tired. Now this morning, the morning sickness was kicking in. Woman enjoyed this part of pregnancy she doubt it.

"There's so much to do and I am involved with everything. I don't want to let the people who are counting on me down." she explained but Nadech interrupted her.

"I think you don't want to affect your health and our baby with all the stress, don't look at me like that. I am your husband and I love you too much tee ruk to see you exhaust yourself," he gentled his words because he read the book about pregnant woman and their many moods. He smiled at her pouting. She was going to have get used to his commands. It was for her and their baby's benefit. He liked her to listen to him once in a while.

Yaya hid her grin from Nadech. She waited for him to show how much he cared for her. To take such care of her like he was now. She didn't want to fight him on things any longer. Maybe she could take some time off until her bouts of morning sickness stops. With that thought she instantly ran to the bathroom again and Nadech right behind her to soothe her spirit. Their baby wasn't being fair to its mommy.

Nadech convinced Yaya to go on a date with him today. It was a lazy Sunday. He took his wife to the nearby park and pond. Nadech observed the young parents playing with their child or children for some family that was there on this fine afternoon. The combination of the sweet scent of the trees, the birds chirping and frolicking in the fountain added with the cheerful giggles of babies and youth alike. Nadech couldn't help but feel excited about their future together as parents. He looked at his wife then she was easily enjoying the sites and finishing up the dessert that remained from their picnic fare. A light strawberry parfait. Her appetite was better this afternoon.

They finished their lunch and continue to lounge around, Yaya was propped up against Nadech's chest, who was sitting up against a tree trunk. Randomly he'd nuzzle her neck or sniff her hair, he really couldn't believe he almost lost her to his wrong assumptions of she and Boy's relationship. In hindsight he should have known about her feelings for him, they were neighbors after all, he would notice any man that she was dating, but there was none. It was only ever him. He kissed her soundly. Yaya protested a little bit later remembering they were in public and there were kids around, she had to put a stop to her husband's loving attentions. Questioning his intentions but she did enjoy the moment as it lasted.

"Did you think about names tee tuk?" he asked her, he needed to talk or else he wouldn't be able to stop touching and kissing her. He had to remind himself public display of affection was still a taboo in Thailand, but he wondered why not. She was his wife after all.

Yaya looked at him, the names did come to her all of sudden, "If it is a girl Naya. If it is a boy Navin." She loved the names instantly.

Nadech agreed wholeheartedly he commented, "Sounds perfect either way these names you've chosen for our baby." He hugged her tightly.

Whatever the baby's gender he hoped both baby and mother were healthy and recover from the process. He honestly now understand the true meaning of love. Loving someone who loves you the same or even more. He knew he wasn't the perfect man or person but he'd give it his all to make Yaya and his new baby know about all the love and happiness that they both deserve from him. Looking down he noticed his wife snoozing again. Chuckling he couldn't get over her changes, she was an even more lovable woman being pregnant. She grew more beautiful each day and he has the rest of his life growing with her as well until age defines them or until death do them apart.

He whispered in her ear, "I love you so very much tee ruk."

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
<div class="postcolor">Two weeks later it was their company’s annual gala. A year has passed since the acquisition of the merger between the two families. The board of directors were thrilled of the outcome of new revenues and profits obtain the past year. Yuthisak and Mam officially made their relationship known to their children. So they were both excited about being grandparents and tying the knot on the beach next month. It was going to be a casual celebration due to their age. Only close family and friends will be invited.<br />
<br />
Glancing in the mirror she looked like she wasn’t expecting at all. Her health came back and she was glowing ever more brightly with the newfound love from Nadech. The emerald green dress she wore hugged her figure zealously; her hourglass frame filling out in the dress to perfection. Her husband came sauntering in. He looked just as dashing and debonair with his black and white tuxedo. Tonight was a very formal affair and they were going to announce to the world that they were expecting their first child together.<br />
<br />
“Wow tee ruk you absolutely look breathtaking. Are you sure you want to attend this gala, we can have our very own celebration tonight.” He teased her. She blushed as always. Yaya gently slapping his hands away as he grabbed for her, she never felt so well loved and appreciated than tonight.<br />
<br />
“No I deserve to be wine and dine tonight. You’ll ruin this custom-made dress. Thank you for your compliment, you look very handsome yourself P’Nadech.” she smiled widely at him. He couldn’t but welcome her into his embrace and lingering on her aroma tonight it was apple blossoms instead of her usual sweet jasmine scent. “You smell lovely almost good enough to eat!” Yaya giggled and moved away from her husband in case he decided to follow through with his words. Promising later tonight he could have his way with her. Nadech groaned inwardly at her teasing. She was playing with fire, an all consuming flame of passion that can never be doused.<br />
<br />
“Then tonight I will make you keep your promise wife!” With that he gave her a pat on the behind and ducked when she tossed an accessory cushion at him. Yaya couldn’t believe his boldness.<br />
<br />
****************<br />
<br />
<br />
They arrived at the gala and everyone stopped to stare. It was refreshing to see a society marriage be a true love match. The young couple and business professional exuded an air of confidence and love that they showed to the whole world tonight. On top of that Nadech wanted to introduce their new status as parents to everyone here tonight.<br />
<br />
It was nearing the end of the night but it seemed everyone wasn’t ready to go home. The night was a huge fan fare. Nadech was surprised himself as he was promoted as new CEO from his father to handle all Thailand’s group of export companies. With the help of his COO wife who deals with all their customers and vendors.<br />
<br />
Yaya had to excuse herself to go the ladies room. She was always in need of the privy because of her new condition. Just then her nemesis came into view. Gubgib came towards her.<br />
<br />
“You look stunning my dear, I wonder what is the difference as of late? I guess congratulations are in order, Nadech invited me here did you know this?” as she tried to rile Yaya up but it wasn’t going to work this time.<br />
<br />
Yaya smiled at her, “Yes Nadech told me. My husband tells me everything Gubgib. You must learn to realize the truth from disillusionment. If you can excuse me I need to go freshen up. Have a great night and I hope to not ever see you again in mine or my husband’s life.” With that Yaya walked away from Gubgib, she was no longer going to be the victim of this woman’s wiles. She trusted Nadech wholeheartedly, there wasn’t going to be any repeat of assumptions or misunderstandings between them. Gubgib had her chance and she let him slip away. Her loss was Yaya’s gains.<br />
<br />
Gubgib was about to follow Yaya but a hand stopped her. It was Boy.<br />
<br />
“You know what I am tired of your ways. You realize I have power of attorney over my father’s money. Please stop this Gubgib and move on with your life. If not I will cut off everything that was given to you by my father. I have this right and if you don’t believe me I dare you to speak with your lawyers. You are still young and beautiful there are plenty of men who will keep you satisfied.” Boy winked at Gubgib and nonchalantly walked away. Nora beside him walked back into the ballroom.<br />
<br />
<br />
Gubgib didn’t know if she should continue to protest or give up. She really did not want to return to her old poverty stricken ways. She didn’t care any more, there were plenty of eligible and rich bachelors in there. Nadech and Yaya deserved each other. If her plans had worked she would have Nadech in the palm of her hand by now but clearly their love overcame everything she tried to do to break them apart. She was a smart woman and wouldn’t waste anymore time and energy in chasing after a lost cause.</div>

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Nora and Yaya were busy talking about the men they love that they didn&rsquo;t notice the men approaching them. Looking a bit guilty Yaya took her husband&rsquo;s hand and followed him up to the stage. It was time to announce their baby news and also to thank everyone who made their company prosper tremendously the past year. Be it from the production workers or the executive teams; their suppliers and vendors were also included in their overall thanks.

A round of applause arose for the Kugimiya&rsquo;s heir announcement. Everyone was genuinely happy for the family. Nadech hugged his wife in front of everyone because he was proud to call her wife, partner and the mother of his baby. They hope their fortune and success continue for the many years that would follow.

Boy and Nora held each other as well and with a knowing glance they hope to have the same experiences as the other couple up there on stage. Love does forsake and forgive everything and unconditionally accept the good and bad of the person you choose to share your life and heart with.

The night continued on with good cheer and festivities. The two young couple and the one elder switched dance partners throughout the night as well until the early dawn approached.

As they approach their home Nadech didn&rsquo;t have the heart to disturb his wife&rsquo;s slumber. She held onto his hand the whole ride home. True happiness was what he felt. So blessed that he now have days like this for the rest of his life with Yaya. He kissed her soft lips gently to wake her up, but that didn&rsquo;t do the trick. Softly nipped at her earlobe, she still didn&rsquo;t budge. He decided to carry her into the house and to bed. She still didn&rsquo;t weigh anymore than all those times he carried her and yet she glowed with the light of a new life growing inside her.

Mali saw Khun Nadech carry his wife into the home and was going to ask if he needed assistant but the man set his sight for their bedroom. She made sure the house was locked up and went to find her bed. The couple clearly didn&rsquo;t need her assistance tonight. She was very ecstatic they made good on their relationship and marriage. It kept her occupation secure. But most importantly it was the happy ending both party deserved.

Yaya was actually awake when Nadech carried her out of the car but she couldn&rsquo;t open her eyes until she was safe in their room. He snuggled tighter into her husband&rsquo;s body heat and gripped his neck tighter. Nadech placed her onto their bed and wanted to move away but Yaya opened her eyes. Dare she be bold enough to make the first move?

&ldquo;What is it tee ruk. Are you not feeling well?&rdquo; he gently asked her. She was a bit tickled pink. Yaya shook her head at him.

&ldquo;Nothing is wrong but only that everything is so perfect. I can&rsquo;t believe this is real P&rsquo; Nadech.&rdquo; She smiled at her husband expressing how much happiness she is feeling at this moment.

&ldquo;It&rsquo;s real. It will only get better too. Did you want me to help you out of this dress?&rdquo; He was more than willing but he wasn&rsquo;t too sure what will happen once he got her out of it. It was so beautiful on her but he knew the true and more natural beauty was Yaya alone.

Yaya just turned her back to him. He slowly pressed his one hand on her back and all the while unzipping her dress lightly caress the outline of her slim and firm profile. He stopped to kiss the back of her neck which caused Yaya to shiver in anticipation. Her body would never forget her lover&rsquo;s touch. Then cool air touched her body. Nadech was removing himself from her. She turned to look at him. His eyes were filled with passionate arousal.

&ldquo;I shall be back. Get change and we can continue on tee ruk. I don&rsquo;t want to claim your promise early this evening yet.&rdquo; He laughed at her intake of breath. Did she not realize he always wanted her and would never feel appeased ever in this life time?

She blushed at his words. She was slightly joking with those words earlier but yet she would never deny Nadech anything.
Coming back into the room Nadech took in his wife tucked under the covers. She was still very shy around him but he will teach her to be less shy and more comfortable with him. They were going to have a baby together and with more practises other babies will follow.

He slid in beside her and pulled her into his arms. For now he just wanted to hold her and their baby. The baby he now considered maybe this wasn&rsquo;t such a good idea. Yaya notices his hesitation. She tried her newly learned art of seduction and straddled her husband. Nadech was taken aback. Was this his shy wife or enchantress? He held onto her tiny waist waiting to see what next she was going to do. She stiffly stayed on top of him only realizing a bit late that she didn&rsquo;t know what else must she do?

&ldquo;Explore tee ruk. Don&rsquo;t pull too hard on my chest hairs. I am a bit sensitive there.&rdquo; Yaya giggled uncontrollable at his comments. But yet she continue to explore this fine speciman of a man who is her husband. He kissed her fingers as she stroked his lids, nose and hovered above his lips. She shivered with the thrill of his mouth.

&ldquo;Is this too bold P&rsquo; Nadech, I am not really sure what to do...&rdquo; Yaya didn&rsquo;t want to continue to ask for reassurance but really she was quite clueless in the bedroom only Nadech was the initiator during their much lovemaking since their love confessions.

&ldquo;You aren&rsquo;t doing anything wrong. But tee ruk you realize my patience is on a thin string right now...but you are the boss tonight.&rsquo; He winked at her as she nodded in agreement. She bent down to kiss him on his brow, his cheek and continue to kiss him on his chin and mouth. Yaya continued to lazily explore her husband and lover not realizing that his calmness underlined with an all consuming passion that was about to burst with every new touches from her. He took over then showing her what being on top meant. The rest of the night they travelled to the unknown world of true love and an soul searching passion that only two fated lovers will ever know.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
So recently inspired by TNNKK BTS scenes. FF will have their parents beach wedding and definitely more loving interactions with Yadech! Sadly this may be the last few chapters and The One That Got Away will be at its conclusion.

Thanks again for all the encouragement, comments, and suggestions as well all the wonderful feedback on this story. I enjoyed writing it and sharing it with my Yadech sisters here!

Yaya didn't know how long she was staring at her husband's sleeping visage. Last night was a memorable and new experience for her. Will she ever tire of staring into those dark and alluring eyes of her husband as he introduce her to the passions that only they found together. He had a slight smile on his face and the seriousness of his brows off set his mischief nature. She kissed him lightly on his nose, that part of his face was one of her favorite component on him after his dimples of course. She wondered if their baby was going to have his or her father's assets.

Yawning Nadech opened his eyes to see his wife staring at him. Did he snore in his sleep or mumble something that he shouldn't have said. Getting a little timid himself he smiled genuinely at his gorgeousl wife. How long was she awake?

"Good morning tee ruk, how are you feeling?" he asked her, stroking her long hair that fell down her back. He loved her soft tendrils and raking his fingers through her silky strands. He pulled her close and gave her a proper good morning kiss, she didn't protest. He proceeded to show her how much he appreciate having her love and continue enjoy making love to her. She accepted everything that he had to offer.

It was just one hour before the sun was setting. Yaya's aunt and Nadech's father finished saying their vows and sealed their marriage with a kiss. The best man and maid of honor were their children. Everyone was so happy for the elderly couple because they made it possible to believe in love second time around. Sometime things happen for a reason but if it was meant to be soul mates will meet.

The festivities continued on until the sun started to set. Nadech with his arm around his wife's shoulder strolled along the beach and continued to show her how much he loved her. She held onto his waist and walked side by side witnessing the beautiful hue of the last glowing embers of the orange and yellow colous of the sunset.

"Beautiful," murmured Nadech. Yaya agreed but he said he was not referring to the view but it was to her. She was the most beautiful woman he was fortunate to have in his life.

"P" Nadech you don't have to continue to flatter me, you won me over since the beginning, I love you so very much and I know I always will until the end of time." she announced.

Hearing her words Nadech would never tire of hearing, he picked her up surprising her and twirl her around on the beach. This was his life, his wife and lover. When a man wasn't looking he'd never realize the blessing he was given. Love comes in all forms of splendor and she was right here in his arms.

"I love you too very much tee ruk," he shouted out into the ocean. Yaya giggled with his outburst and her heart filled with delight. Holding onto him tight and kissing his neck while he nuzzled her shoulder.

"I think we need to return to the wedding party, we are acting as if its our honeymoon." she said. She wanted to continue to show support to her parents now. It was kind of odd yet made a lot a sense too that her Aunt was now her mother in law as well. She was happy for the both them who now experience and expand on their love for one another this second time around. Nadech agreed, it was best to go back now as they disappeared long enough. He held onto his wife's waist and they hurriedly returned to the reception on the resort beach front. There was so much food leftover as it was an open seafood grill and the drinks were served in abundance as well. No one who were invited was going to go back to their rooms not already drunk.

It was time for the bouquet toss and all of the single ladies lined up in the crowd eagerly anticipating the toss and have the chance in vying for the bundle. Whoever caught was getting married next. The orchids flew through the air and instantly snatched up by the shy Nora. Yaya was so happy for her university friend. Boy was beaming even more than she. His prayers were now answered. By the end of the year Nora will accept his marriage proposal. His love life couldn't get any better. Nadech walked over to Boy and gave him a healthy pat on the back. They laughed out loud, Yaya didn't hear Nadech's words that he finally feel relief because he needn't worry about Boy trying to win his wife's affections any longer. Seeing Nora with the bouquet Boy's fate was sealed. Boy wholeheartedly accepted his destiny.

Nadech walked back to his wife and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, if they were alone he'd do more. Yaya held onto her husband's hand, making sure all the guests were happy and comfortable. As the night grew closer to an end everyone made their way back to their rooms. It was both fun but tiring at the same time, Yaya felf relieved she was now able to put her feet up and rest. Her morning sickness subsided but the fatigue was still there, she hope it will fade as well as her other symptom.

When they reach their room, Nadech picked her up and carried her over the threshold. She laughed all the way until he gently placed her onto the bed. He said he'd take a quick shower and come back to give her his nightly foot massage therapy. Yaya enjoyed his massages as well. She tucked herself into bed and then dozed off too soon. Nadech came out of the bathroom and saw his wife was asleep already. He laughed under his breath. She was tired so he didn't disturb her. He came in next to her and pulled her close to be in his embrace and tied to his heart. Sleep didn't elude him and he too fell asleep with his wife and child tucked safely in his arm.

The following morning they said farewell to their parents and left them at the Rayong resort for their honeymoon; it was another one of Boy's resort that he owned. Yaya and Nadech departed to go back to Thailand. While Boy was flying himself and Nora back to France.

As they were driving along Yaya's face turned pale, she was car sick. She asked him to pull over right away and he did immediately; very concerned for his wife he put in a call to Pope but he didn't answer. It's been over 3 months now, his wife was going into her second trimester and he read that this bout of nausea should have lessen already. Looking for water so that Yaya could rinse her mouth, she accepted it from him. She felt so sick and not once since she found she was expecting had she experience car sickness. She hoped everything was okay. Now the tests she remembered doing with P" Pope made her stop to think. She was due for a follow up with him and an ultrasound was booked next week too. She wanted to know the gender of their child so that they could prearrange the nursery for the new baby's arrival.

Nadech's phone rang, it was Pope. He asked for them to come in tomorrow because the test results were in but he had to speak to him in a bit as right now he had an emergency C-section to perform. Nadech didn't get a chance to inquire if there were any concerns with the test results. He kind of started to worry because Yaya was experiencing irregular symptoms as of late. Things should be getting better for her but the fatigue was increasing and her new bouts of vomiting was starting to give him doubts about her and the baby's health. Well they will be at the hospital first thing tomorrow. Stopping at one of the vendors selling sour fruits, he picked some up for Yaya and that seemed to help her sickness a lot. He cringed at the sourness taste when he helped himself to one of the green mangoes that his wife was eating enthusiastically, she made it look like it was the best thing she's ever eaten. At least her appetite wasn't affected. Her weight increased a bit but that only added to her sexy curves. Right now he wanted to really make sure nothing was irregular with hers and the baby's health.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
They waited patiently for Pope at the hospital; he was still busy with his previous patient. Looking at each other Yaya started to fret, she hoped that there wasn&rsquo;t anything out of the ordinary from their test results. Their lives were taking a turn for the better and she wasn&rsquo;t ready for any bad news or health concerns. Other than her increased fatigue and occasional morning sickness she didn&rsquo;t feel any worse. Nadech squeezed his wife&rsquo;s hands he was holding her for reassurance and support. Her hands felt like icicles. He felt nervous too but had to be strong for them all. He was praying that there was nothing the matter with his wife or baby.

Finally Pope called them in to chat in his office. He looked at the new parents, they looked a little strained and concerned. Why was that? He looked over the test results and opened his eyes big. With a wide smile he explained to them with enthusiasm,

&ldquo;Anyone in your family carried twins my friend. Huge congratulations are in order!&rdquo; he informed them. The couples&rsquo; jaws dropped the same time.

&ldquo;Twins!&rdquo; they both said in shock. That was all? They sighed with relief, well it wasn&rsquo;t small news but at least their babies were healthy. Pope continued to go over the test results saying she needed to eat more and the fatigue is normal in multiple births pregnancy but it should subside in the 3rd trimester. Nadech held Yaya tight. They were going to be blessed with 2 babies. The gender was still too early to know so maybe the next ultrasound, Pope told them he can let them know on their next visit here. Yaya just smiled and said she&rsquo;d leave it as a surprise. It seems that is the way of things. They were expecting two children in the near future and that was double the blessings for them.

Walking hand and hand in the park, Nadech helped Yaya into the swing. Holding her around the waist he thanked her.

&ldquo;Tee ruk, you will never know how thankful I am to have you as my wife and life partner in everything. Our children will be blessed to have you as their mother. You have so much love within you not only for me but for our children as well. Your love is limitless! I love you so much!&rdquo; looking around as no one was here during the weekdays he kissed her squarely on her nose and continue down to her parted lips. Yaya started to cry she was very joyful with her marriage to Nadech and overwhelmed how her love life has turned out. She was married to the boy she was forever in love with and now their children will be coming into their life shortly.

&ldquo;You will be the best father too P&rsquo; Nadech. Twins I would never imagine, I have a feeling we may have one of each.&rdquo; She stated. Nadech placed his hand on her belly. He felt the glowing warmth of her love underneath his palm.

He calmly stated, &ldquo;I&rsquo;d love to have two princesses that look identical to their mother but with my dimples?&rdquo; she laughed out loud, most likely Nadech would get what he wished for, he always seem to.

They spent the rest of the afternoon shopping for more babies&rsquo; clothes and items, so Nadech wasn&rsquo;t too greedy in filling up not only the nursery but the second bedroom when he last purchase all the items. They both couldn&rsquo;t believe the great news; they were having twins! Gazing lovingly at the cribs and choosing identical outfits in both girls and boys colours. The sky was the limit for Yaya as Nadech encouraged his wife to take one of everything that she felt would be used for their children. Finishing up at the food court as Yaya was craving fried chicken Nadech helped wipe his wife&rsquo;s chin and fingers when she finished her meal. They noticed too suddenly Gubgib strolling hand in hand with a man who was the corporate lawyer of a huge firm. Needless to say that this will be the last they see or hear from Gubgib.

Yaya teased her husband, &ldquo;Don&rsquo;t get any ideas now that I will soon be filled with your babies and you start to have wandering eyes.&rdquo; Nadech looked at her confused and tweaked her nose. He winked at her too.

&ldquo;You don&rsquo;t have to show your jealous nature, I would never defy my vows I&rsquo;ve said to you all those many months ago. I will only love you from now until many decades to come. Until death tee ruk and I hope to meet with you in the other lifetimes we will have together.&rdquo; He kissed her open palm. She cradled his face and vowed her love will never change in this lifetime or any other times as well.

&ldquo;We should go make merits for our new life together and our babies&rsquo; future.&rdquo; suggested Yaya. Nadech agreed eagerly. It has been a while and they were both practising Buddhists. With everything happening it would be great to make merits with each other to ward off any further misgivings and bring more love and happiness into their lives. They already felt very lucky and blessed with everything they have thus far.

Nine months seemed to have breezed by like there was nothing to it. Yaya still felt beautiful and the fatigue and morning sickness did disappear as Pope mentioned. He was going to be visiting Europe too and maybe try his hands at romance. It seemed to have worked for Boy so why not him. Pope was mutual friends with Nadech and Boy. Everyone wished him luck but first he had to stay around to help Yaya give birth to their twins, Nadech warned. Pope said he wouldn&rsquo;t risk his life on it. Nadech was the man to please as of late. Yaya wasn&rsquo;t the best to be around the past month. She was really irritable and didn&rsquo;t have the patience for her husband&rsquo;s antics. Every family members and friends were her &ldquo;yes&rdquo; persons. Even if they wanted to say no, not a chance when she glared at them and her new temper caused Yaya to be a different person. But they all sympathised with her as carrying twins wasn&rsquo;t the easiest thing to do. They felt even worst for Nadech. Laughing he said his farewell to the boys as he left to return home from their golf excursions; &ldquo;his&rdquo; time came to an end. He enjoyed the outing but he always missed his pregnant wife. He couldn&rsquo;t wait to get home. Even though she already text him to pickup some more New York style cheesecake and she was waiting for her foot massages. His babies had expensive cravings and his wife deserved all kinds of massages as she was carrying his off springs. Mr CEO was putty in the palm of his wife&rsquo;s hands. As they stated world wide &ldquo;happy wife equals happy life.&rdquo; He would do everything in his power to keep Yaya happy.

Walking into the house there was pandemonium. Yaya was standing calmly while their parents and Mali were rushing around trying to figure what to do, what they had forgotten and where they were going.

Yaya still remained aloof she told her husband, "P` Nadech please call P' Pope. It's time." Nadech almost fell to his knees. How he could forget that the likelihood of twins being born early was high. He calmed his racing heart, turned to the elders and advised the parents to relax. He will drive his wife to the hospital and they can follow with their packed items afterwards.

He came back to the private hospital suite with ice. Now the contractions were getting worse. He tried to soothe his wife but she she just bore the pain with her inner strength and determination. She had always been the strong silent type.

"This really is it tee ruk?" Nadech bend down to press his ear against her belly. The contractions settled. It finally hit him that the woman he married could have been the woman who got away from his heart and his life. His irrational behaviour and stubborn nature almost ruined their lives. They belonged together. Her faith, patience and love that she harbored for him since they were young still beat strong with every passing day for him and his feelings for her were the same as well. The new lives they created together on that fateful day in Norway tucked away within his wife but very soon they'd be introduce to their parents who have been waiting nine months for their arrival.

Nadech thought he'd follow Yaya to the moon if needed just to have her in his life like this and forever.

"Tee ruk thank you," he paused trying not to cry as he was so choked up with emotions, "for everything you've given me of yourself and this love," He kissed her quickly as another contraction came on.

The arrival of the twins were met with a huge celebration. The grandparents were quite ecstatic and suggested that the young couple start on another bundle of joy immediately. They both shook their heads simultaneously. They needed to spend each day wisely with their new son and daughter. Baby Naya and Navin were healthy 6 lbs little replicas of their parents. Navin with his big eyes and Naya with her dimples. They are the most beautiful babies anyone have set eyes on but looking at their parents who have the same blessings of beauty and a big heart. The girl child smiled up at her mother but Nadech's son cried louder from hunger.

"Demanding child...hmm sounds like someone mommy knows," commented Yaya. She looked at Nadech and he raised his dark eyebrows at her. He wasn't going to let his wife get away with that comment. He walked over to plant a wet kiss on her shoulder, ear and mouth.

"I always get what I want and will not let my tee ruk get away with comments like this," He brought their son to his mother and his cooing daughter. The person that walked out of your life was not meant to be but it only matters about the one that you hold onto which is your true love. As they say true love never dies and lasts for eternity.

The young family proceeded to enjoy the rest of their lives filled with happiness and joy for many years to come. What started as a marriage of convenience turned into a fulfilled life of tremendous love.

T H E E N D !

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Love this fanfic SO much!!!
T H A N K Y O U Sary!! Joob joob :D
joob joob right back at you, I am really happy and humble to have you read it and enjoy it na ka. Don't forget to check out the other Twice in a Lifetime and now My Esan Husband. hehehehe,

Thanks for your comments

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling

Hi Vimalee...

Aww thank you "fan" but mainly friend and my loyal Yadech sister! I will try my best to continue to create new love stories with interesting and love-able plots.

Thank you for your kind words I appreciate all that you have said!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u so much sary 4 this awesome ff, i love it ! their immense love is perfect ! i admire yr writing skills and great story line ! thank u 4 yr time n dedication sary, wif appreciation !
ps : ive read twice in a lifetime n my e-san husband but didnt leave any cmns, love these ff 2 !