The Person Below You....

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
i love spongbob, and i want to marry him

the person below me loves kevin tran very much...and thinks he's a hottie pants....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
YESH!~!! I love sarnworld!!!!!!And YOOh SARNIES!!lol

The Person Below Me is thinking very hard about giving me a rep point ... and telling me "tina I <3 yoOh!" !! and of course their gonna tell me they love me to =Dlol hahah! kiddings!

The Person below me is gonna tell me they love me =D-

ahhh! yesss. i love you. very mucho! lolss.

the person below me. going to feed me. lolsss.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
OMG that's right... even though I'm broke I still go check out clothes and try them on... haha

The person below loves P'pepper

haha. more like the uber most awesomeness ninja ever. lolsss. now save me damnit. haha. >.<

the person below me is going to let me borrow their car for a day. lolsss. ^_^

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hmm fair enough i like them both ahaha

the person below me is in love with a guy/girl and will tell the whole world his/her name

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Yes I am in love with someone but I can't tell you his name.

The person below wouldn't mind dating someone in sarnworld

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ummm yeah about that I mind alot.. .... lol hahah kiddens .. of course I wouldn't mind the guys on here are oh so very sweet, but I already have that special someone my tee ruk :p lol hahahahaha and this is for him >.O :p

the person below me shall tell me what they think of me ... lol :)...yes as you can tell I love myself...lol and also honest opinion.. so if u hate me you hate me.. just don't add any really bad commentary... thats considered abuse hahah lol :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub:I shall rep you, but not because you asked lol because I was going to anyhow :p.. but me thinks your cool <3

The Person Below Me is probably as bored as I am sigh sigh sigh! lol

Fearless

sarNie Adult
OMG I don't like her.. she looks so annoying.. and I hate her even more in what happened in Bali.

The person below likes Korean dramas

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
uh...no i don't...but i did saw 2 drama and 1 movie (i think it's a movie) and they were good :D does that count? hehe...

the person below me loves nature