The Person Below You....

Na

sarNie Hatchling
o.k NO problem just give me your msn and I'll keep you company!

The person below me is willing to talk to me on MSN!?

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I sleep like 3:30 AM everyday.. cause I take online courses for school.

The person below me loves PAD THAI like me and my hubby.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i do love starbucks. my favorite are caramel macchaiotos and caramel frappucinos. the person below me likes to eat cold stone creamery ice cream or ben&jerry's!

Na

sarNie Hatchling
hmm oh yes I have it now.

The person below me is gonna stay up with me tonite to watch p'Chai (hehe its on my head again!)

L

lalalek

well that was a dream i had then when i was a kid..but as for right now, i want to be a singer.... :rolleyes:

Do you think that i have the potential to be a singer?

L

lalalek

hhaa yes i do when i get the chance to go to the beach...VA Beach baby :D

Anyways the person below me agrees that the Thread "Choosing between the 2" game is kinda dookie atm? :wacko:

L

lalalek

haha oh heck no, i look like a pregnant whale..lmfao

The person below me wants some of my casserole i cooked for Lunch today? :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lolsss I'm far From being a Heartbreaker lolss more like the heartbroken lolss!! but not right now <333 lolsss hahah ...

the person below me is thinking that I'm out of my mind =) lolssss

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
samantha said:
i did..like 20 minutes ago..lol

the person below me is a late bird..loves to wake up late
[post="158561"][/post]​
How did u know sam?lol

the person below me loves tall dark guys

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Dark guys....????? I dunno.. Is Dan considered a tall dark guys if he is I love them.. if not plezzzzzzzz

the person below me is always hungry like me..his/her lunch time is 10:30 AM(thats meeh)?

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
true, can't resist a hot guy

the person below me knows their own name---------and can say it fast five times!

L

lalalek

Damn right i can...and when i say it...it sounds like i say it 10 times.....muahhahhah

The person belows me likes to Sniff Bubbles up their nose.... :lmao: :loool:

L

lalalek

Shoo why isnt anyone answering mines...but heck yeah...i sniff it with Katie!!!! ohh yeah we get high together ........ :D

The person below me Just had a Explosive Diarreha and needs me to pass them the Pepto Bismal!!!!!!! lmfao :lmao: :loool:

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I never wore gray contacts.. if I wore them I'll look like a ghost! only blue;green;black;and brown

the person below me is hot and skinny!

L

lalalek

hahhah no i'm not hott and sexy, i'm just normal looking and chubby..hehe :lmao: i got more to love..oh yeah!!! :D

The person below me is willing to let me Use and Abused them for the day.......first talk to me on msn, treat me like their Queen by saying i am one..hehe, and last but not least be mines for the day :wub: ..ohh yeah whos's up to that? :D