The picture I have been looking for, I found it!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG Quarter, I feel the same way. That's soooo disgusting. Thank goodness I do wash all undergarments before wearing them. Even still, now I can't help but think about those who try on bras at the stores.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Ah!!! I think I'm going to puke.

I think before it got that far, most people would've gone to see a doctor.

Ewww....

Liberty

sarNie Adult
OMG Quarter, I feel the same way. That's soooo disgusting. Thank goodness I do wash all undergarments before wearing them. Even still, now I can't help but think about those who try on bras at the stores.
Usually lingerie stores like Victoria's Secret washes all of their stuff after people try it on. That's why what ever you don't buy they have you put into a basket so they can wash it afterwards.

As for underwear, most places don't let you try it on, that's just nasty if they do.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
k i gotta see that pictures when i get home..gosh is it really gonna disgust me out?? :huh:

im really weak in the stomach! :mellow:

skies

sarNie Adult
now the rest of my day is ruined
that was just totally disgusting...
i'mma go wash my undergarments now...

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol its not even true well i mean the disease is true but its rare and picture and story is false only video and disease is true

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't even look at the picture and I know what it's about. My friend sent it to me a few years ago and it grossed me out. I still know what the picture looks like. Ewww.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
lol its not even true well i mean the disease is true but its rare and picture and story is false only video and disease is true
lady, theres a video on the page i posted. still don't believe? :mellow: in the video you can see the doctor plucking the thinges out :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
Awe, i'm so tempt to look at it but afraid to do so b/c of everyone's comment.
it's really that disgusting huh === 0_0

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I SAW THE VIDEO...LIKE..WTH....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW