The power of makeup

Nameless

N i n j a
lol. the power of beauty is sometimes scary.

but i think the power of makeup is much scarier.

not only is plastic surgery big over there, they also have magic makeup.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Magic Makeup? Like...for realzo?

omg i'm interested in the circle lens for sure hahah i want bigger eyes for a day or something, i normally wear contacts, the normal kind but it doesn't make much difference to my eyes haha...

well the big eye thing is trend in japan, not sure korea... so i can see why ppl are doing it lol gosh... u'll see hundreds with the same look, big eye, white face, cute-innocent-like pose with the peace sign lmao

actually i prefer this type than someone with rainbow colors on them thinking they know what they are doing but they look like an abstract painting, on their face [canvas]... give me a headache just to look at them lmfao
Girl, I know it better on Koreans than anyone else. Hahaha okay, fine Japanese girls too, but I guess I focus on Kpop more, so it's like "THE THING" and you HAVE to HAVE it or else you are NOT an ulljjang (Best Face Famous People Online).
There's a site you can order from, and some people at z3.invisionfree.com/themarketplace selling them in batches. I want to order some (not the colored ones)...but I don't know....gotta be rich. LOL They ain't that cheap.

noungning

Heartless
wow MQ u have like the LOW DOWN on this whole eye thing! u must have been research much about it lol :p

omg just looked... seems like a no go for me because i can't wear just color lenses... i need it prescripted or i'd have to wear contacts + glasses omg... it's too much lmao

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
DONT BUY THE CONTACT GUYS!!!(GIRLS)

dont make it a trend anywhere else!!! i think that the big eyes are kinda freaky...and i hate it when they pose "that kinda pose" in every picture!! why cant they just smile normally or sweetly??? i think the picture will look MUCH better.......

well, that's what i think...

for the double-eyelid, there's anthr kinda that you can buy(my best frend wears them, they're good) it's a sticker...you put it on your eyelid and your eyelid will "fold" it like a double eyelid

triANGgo

lekie_lucious

dont make it a trend anywhere else!!! i think that the big eyes are kinda freaky...and i hate it when they pose "that kinda pose" in every picture!! why cant they just smile normally or sweetly??? i think the picture will look MUCH better.......

for the double-eyelid, there's anthr kinda that you can buy(my best frend wears them, they're good) it's a sticker...you put it on your eyelid and your eyelid will "fold" it like a double eyelid
lmfao.. i totally agree with that look being kinda freaky but i want to try it out..... just to see how i'll look......

i remember one of my friends telling me she uses tape on her eye's... it's very clear .... maybe when she comes back in town i'll ask her again how it's done....lol

maybe if i have time.... i'll update u guys with my makeup tip's pic.... we totally need other sarnies to join us too.....lol u ready sarath?? ready when ur ready....

Muddie Murda

smile...
wow MQ u have like the LOW DOWN on this whole eye thing! u must have been research much about it lol :p

omg just looked... seems like a no go for me because i can't wear just color lenses... i need it prescripted or i'd have to wear contacts + glasses omg... it's too much lmao
Yeah Ning, I know what you mean, but they do have prescribed ones too. :D I'd be a waste to have to wear glasses w/ them since I sorta like to wear my glasses low, so the rim covers the middle of my eye

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Whao, some of those pictures are so hard to believe. Seems like you girl know magic or something. But of course as I remember again after looking at those pictures, it seems that make-up was just a mask.

Well, check out this chick with light make-up on and with extreme digital make-up on. In my opinion I actually think that she looks more beautiful with only light make-up on. And of course she seems to be a natural beauty. HOT HOT HOT!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
lmfao this is actually interesting... i want to invest in some eyelid glue, i need it bigger then usual...lol anyways Cappy..... it's going down boy..... i'll do a before and after of me if everyone else wants to do it too :) it'll be fun.... my favorite subject besides food is makeup....lol :)
LMFAO. Ha, ha. Actually, Lek. I think I might be all in.
Let's get together and go shopping for the stuff. LOLs.
JK. I wouldn't mind trying. Let's see the other side of
Joey Yang. LOLs. o_O Would I look weird? I bet.

<_<

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Whao, some of those pictures are so hard to believe. Seems like you girl know magic or something. But of course as I remember again after looking at those pictures, it seems that make-up was just a mask.

Well, check out this chick with light make-up on and with extreme digital make-up on. In my opinion I actually think that she looks more beautiful with only light make-up on. And of course she seems to be a natural beauty. HOT HOT HOT!

Actually...That looks rather photoshopped.
Are you sure it's real make up?

Japan, S. Korea, and China/Taiwan are into them big eyes kind of thing. But sad to say then Circle Lens are illegal here in the USA. The only way you can purchase is out of the countries (S. Korea, Japan, China/Taiwan) or by a person that is selling them illegaly here in the United State. haha. >.<"
i'm thinking that there's a logical reason for that...probably because it could cause eye infections, etc... like those contacts with pictures ("tattoos") on them...

sulad

sarNie Adult

Totally agree with you.
I wouldn't take those weird ass Make-up tips from them.
I rather get tips from Professional Make-Up Artist.

This is what I call Professional Natural Beautiful Make-up Done By Theirself :

Picture Credit : myspace.com/NaturalBlush

noungning

Heartless
lol man... u ppl think that foundation and eye liner and eye shadow and mascara is ALOT of make up!?!?!? oh and the fake eye lash...

reality is, it's not alot of make up!! gosh

the example that lala tsab showed has on TOO much make up. and is not considered "natural beauty" in my books - even has colored contacts on - look at the freaking shadow! can you imagine how much foundation is on? also she's wearing wayyyyyy more eye stuff than the example on this page of the girl from the OP.

vamkim's pix is a bit more closer to natural, i mean the first pix. she's just using lip gloss, eye liner, mascara and eye shadow, and maybe some foundation. just maybe lacking color contacts and fake lashes oh and eyelid glue lol

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol man... u ppl think that foundation and eye liner and eye shadow and mascara is ALOT of make up!?!?!? oh and the fake eye lash...

reality is, it's not alot of make up!! gosh

the example that lala tsab showed has on TOO much make up. and is not considered "natural beauty" in my books - even has colored contacts on - look at the freaking shadow! can you imagine how much foundation is on? also she's wearing wayyyyyy more eye stuff than the example on this page of the girl from the OP.

vamkim's pix is a bit more closer to natural, i mean the first pix. she's just using lip gloss, eye liner, mascara and eye shadow, and maybe some foundation. just maybe lacking color contacts and fake lashes oh and eyelid glue lol
I was thinking the same thing. The girl is pretty but I wouldn't consider that "natural beauty" it still looks like she has heavy makeup on, maybe not a lot but heavy.

I like Sheer Cover makeup, now that to me is natural looking makeup.
Natural looking makeup should make you look flawless without making you look like you actually have makeup on.
Like someone who's naturally beautiful and doesn't need any help, just good skin.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
talking about big eyes .. this girl at my workplace color her eyes so that it can appear to be bigger .. without it .. she say .. it look chinky ... to me .. with her color eyes .. she look like 'Mee Panda' .. Panda Bear LoL

oh .... small face girls with big eyes is hella freaky/scary ... looking like a ghost out of those Japanese horror films ....

dfemc

sarNie Adult
doesn't this stuff hurt the eyeballs. ooouch, it's ur eyes man. even normal contacts kill enuf oxygen supply to the eyeballs on a daily basis. i can't imagine using that stuff. what if u go blind from the eyelashes poking u or the glue spillin' on ur eyeballs, or the contacts, i dunno blocking mooore O2 to the eyeballs.

alrite, i guess i'm just a paranoid freak when it comes to the head. sorrie, i don't tolerate pain in eyes or the mouth or the idea of personally being blind so well.

but i like MAKE-UP! just not this extreme make-over kind, at least not on my funny head.

what i need to know is how to make one's face symmetrical, i have a crooked head. so anything that can fix that, is definitely MAGIC MAkE-UP in my books :lol:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
doesn't this stuff hurt the eyeballs. ooouch, it's ur eyes man. even normal contacts kill enuf oxygen supply to the eyeballs on a daily basis. i can't imagine using that stuff. what if u go blind from the eyelashes poking u or the glue spillin' on ur eyeballs, or the contacts, i dunno blocking mooore O2 to the eyeballs.

alrite, i guess i'm just a paranoid freak when it comes to the head. sorrie, i don't tolerate pain in eyes or the mouth or the idea of personally being blind so well.

but i like MAKE-UP! just not this extreme make-over kind, at least not on my funny head.

what i need to know is how to make one's face symmetrical, i have a crooked head. so anything that can fix that, is definitely MAGIC MAkE-UP in my books :lol:
:lol: a crooked head? Is that possible?