The RANDOMNESS Thread

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I rented three freaking movies from block buster and all three sucked. What the hell happened to hollywood lately?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
drained from snowboarding on tuesday. :lol: it's been 3 days since the the trip but gosh... i'm still drained... plus i stuffed my face with too much food. :lol:

Awee... don't you hate that! We were suppose to go rent some movies today but didn't get to... :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. shoot... a big mac... some oysters ... gosh... i know I had some more stuff to eat but I can't remember.... :lol:

Gosh tee ruk... every since you brought up the subject of my friend liking me... you got me second guessing myself... :unsure:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL maybe u secretly like him deep down but haven't realized it lol did u go look at da pic i told u to look at in my flower thread?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
arrgh... this sucks... I don't wanna even think about that! but gosh after the snowboarding trip, I've been thinking about it more lately... :lmao: I wanna shoot myself.

Ahhhh.... HAHAAHHAAH. that picture is hilarious tee ruk! :loool:

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. shoot... a big mac... some oysters ... gosh... i know I had some more stuff to eat but I can't remember.... :lol:

Gosh tee ruk... every since you brought up the subject of my friend liking me... you got me second guessing myself... :unsure:
i was going to say something about you and your friend but i didn't want to get jumped! lol.

judyp

sarNie Adult
so the day the earth stood still wasn't good? okay, good to know. lol. me and my husband rent movies like every other weekend.

i want to go see the soloist with jamie foxx when it comes out!! it looks like one of those movies that i'll cry over. lol. i can't wait for transformers 2 to come out!!! :dude:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ooooooo I CAN'T WAIT TIL ADAM SANDLER'S NEW MOVIE COME OUT!!!! i lob dat jewish man lol

i think i might use dat pic as my avatar or somethin. make thookatha proud of me LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i was going to say something about you and your friend but i didn't want to get jumped! lol.
ahhh go ahead & jump in Judy. :lol: I need some help with my love life... specially since I don't have any female friends to turn too... only guys & that can be a problem... <_<

the day the earth stood still, copperfield, they wait
ahhh... I heard the day the earth stood still was whack!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
so the day the earth stood still wasn't good? okay, good to know. lol. me and my husband rent movies like every other weekend.

i want to go see the soloist with jamie foxx when it comes out!! it looks like one of those movies that i'll cry over. lol. i can't wait for transformers 2 to come out!!! :dude:
i love the film and cast and it's message, but it was just too darn slow.

judyp

sarNie Adult
are you talking about bedtime stories? for some reason, that movie doesn't interest me and i love adam sandler's movies. i actually nearly cried when i watched click. lol.

judyp

sarNie Adult
ahhh go ahead & jump in Judy. :lol: I need some help with my love life... specially since I don't have any female friends to turn too... only guys & that can be a problem... <_<

ahhh... I heard the day the earth stood still was whack!
i wanted to say, must be some friend to go all the way to phoenix to visit him. lol. my very good close female friend moved to utah and i've never visited her and not to be mean, i don't plan to. lol.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. sorry, that post about bedtime stories was referring to diamend's post. you guys are too quick with the posts. its like a chatroom. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no adam sandler's new movie is called "funny people" it aint out yet. I LOB HIM i plan on collecting ALL his movies. so far i have 3 LOL