The RANDOMNESS Thread

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ they said on the pix she was 16... the same time she entered the miss teen thailand..

Whoa.. shocking.. >_< .. then again... i never really liked her.. lol...

hmmmm if they said she was 16 in 2003... then she must be 21 or 22 rite now...

judyp

sarNie Adult
i don't even know who she is. she looks much older than 16 in the picture. but if the news is true, thats just sad.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah, im in an accelerated program so it is 16 months. wahhhh! it has been the hardest schooling of my life! lol. and ill be getting an ADN, however, once im done im going to work towards my BSN which is about another year.

im trying to get ahold of my clinical instructors so i can use them as references. well i only need 1 more reference. im trying to apply for a Pediatric Nurse Extern position. i talked to 2 yesterday about writing a letter of recommendation for me. lets just hope they don't take to long because i want to submit my application. im soo excited! lol.
good luck on that... ^_^ pediatric nurse? i'm not patient with kids.. hahaha..
I still have a long way to go. lol I was about to take up Biology but my dad said, why not take up nursing instead. he told me in case i'm too lazy to enter med school after i graduate, at least i could already find a job..

one night?? hellz naw, if it's aum, it'd be forever for me!! hahahaha
he'll be pleasuring you forever...hahahahaha

judyp

sarNie Adult
good luck on that... ^_^ pediatric nurse? i'm not patient with kids.. hahaha..
I still have a long way to go. lol I was about to take up Biology but my dad said, why not take up nursing instead. he told me in case i'm too lazy to enter med school after i graduate, at least i could already find a job..

lol thanks. my childhood dream was to be a pediatrician. that went down the drain. lol. im just so tired of school. i just want to finish already! lol.

i've been looking at houses. hahah. like i can afford one right now. a girl can dream. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeh, but if he gets with me now, i won't be able to pleasure him for about two years...you know, with my braces and all....LMAO!!!!

as for cartoon, she TOTALLY looks different in her wedding pic. don't know what the deal is, but yeh, good luck gettin' out of this one if it's a true conspiracy. haha i wasn't too fond of her anyways.

btw, for those of you who don't know her, she's a thai actress for the boran/peun barn lakorns. right now, she is in tep sung warn. if you plan to go back and find her in that lakorn, good luck on that too cuz she looks COMPLETELY different now. ha

kulyia

RUK
yeah you can acheive anything if you put effort into it. its awsome eatting out and ordering food for almost every meal. ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i've been having some MAJOR bad luck lately with my credit cards. not only am i in debt and am barely getting by but lately there's been some HUGE mess-ups with my credit cards. the first one was that they accidentally put $3000 on my credit card...as in saying that i owe an extra 3 gs. it wasn't all at once but ultimately, it got to 3000!! when i called, they tried to bull shit me like my promotion this and finance that, and i told them they made a massive mistake because my promotion doesn't end for another 2 years. turns out their f*kin people inputted some wrong info or punch some wrong keys or something, so instead of me just paying a thousand, it came out as four thousand!!! it took me two months to clear this shiet up but i think my credit has been messed up because of this. they were initially gonna make me pay for it but i refused...even if it was pass due!! with just this card, i ended up having to make nineteen calls, have seven 45 minute drives/trips, and be stuck on the phone for eight 1 or more hours of wait calls. and since i only have a cell phone, i ended up going over my minutes by 1044 minutes!! MOTHER F*CKER, i am just so pissed. they didn't even do anything extra for me for screwing up my account and credit. that card trouble was just resolved a week ago, and another shiet situation comes up. actually, it was coinciding each other. you see, i was paying for another credit card online, transferring two thousand dollars over to pay for my credit card but they had a glitch and accidentally took it out of an account of mine that had no money!! the bank charged an overdraft fee, and a return service fee whereas the credit card charged me a return service fee, a finance fee or something, and a late fee because the money was not applicable being that it was insufficient. i called the bank and the credit card to explain that there was a mistake, but both places said i had to pay them their fees. with the bank, i understood since they did nothing wrong, but with the credit card place, they kept giving me the run around and also saying that there is nothing that they could do because i must have clicked something wrong. so, i got SUPER PISSED and said "how the hell am i gonna click something wrong for 2000 f*kin dollars!!! i've never missed any payments and if you want anymore payments from me ever again, you're GONNA DO SOMETHING!!" i got it resolved but it took me just as much trouble as the other card to finally get something done because the transfer was not the only thing that they did wrong. i am just so pissed that i don't even know what to do anymore. sometimes, i just want to do something really bad, or turn into a really bad person and do things that would benefit me but hurt other people. and i don't want to think like that!! UGH!! F*CK!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
congratulations! is it too forward to ask how long he was in there for...cuz i can't imagine being locked up for even one hour? haha
omg. lol. i thought you said "THATS Judy!" lol. i was like "WTH" .lol i love the ROCK ON picture. haha :dude:

how long was he in there? my brothers in jail and is serving time for 11 or 7or around there more yrs. :huh:
Ahh not at all Thookatha! He was in there for I think 4 or 5 years. It wasn't really jail, more like a detention center for trouble teens. :D Now he's on probation for 5 years. :( He can't come visit me... so I'mma have to make a visit to Phoenix soon.

He called today so I was happy about that! I miss that feller!

Oohh Kulyia... sorry bout your brothers! I don't know how I would survive in jail. I'd probably just kill myself to save the misery.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, i've been having some MAJOR bad luck lately with my credit cards. not only am i in debt and am barely getting by but lately there's been some HUGE mess-ups with my credit cards. the first one was that they accidentally put $3000 on my credit card...as in saying that i owe an extra 3 gs. it wasn't all at once but ultimately, it got to 3000!! when i called, they tried to bull shit me like my promotion this and finance that, and i told them they made a massive mistake because my promotion doesn't end for another 2 years. turns out their f*kin people inputted some wrong info or punch some wrong keys or something, so instead of me just paying a thousand, it came out as four thousand!!! it took me two months to clear this shiet up but i think my credit has been messed up because of this. they were initially gonna make me pay for it but i refused...even if it was pass due!! with just this card, i ended up having to make nineteen calls, have seven 45 minute drives/trips, and be stuck on the phone for eight 1 or more hours of wait calls. and since i only have a cell phone, i ended up going over my minutes by 1044 minutes!! MOTHER F*CKER, i am just so pissed. they didn't even do anything extra for me for screwing up my account and credit. that card trouble was just resolved a week ago, and another shiet situation comes up. actually, it was coinciding each other. you see, i was paying for another credit card online, transferring two thousand dollars over to pay for my credit card but they had a glitch and accidentally took it out of an account of mine that had no money!! the bank charged an overdraft fee, and a return service fee whereas the credit card charged me a return service fee, a finance fee or something, and a late fee because the money was not applicable being that it was insufficient. i called the bank and the credit card to explain that there was a mistake, but both places said i had to pay them their fees. with the bank, i understood since they did nothing wrong, but with the credit card place, they kept giving me the run around and also saying that there is nothing that they could do because i must have clicked something wrong. so, i got SUPER PISSED and said "how the hell am i gonna click something wrong for 2000 f*kin dollars!!! i've never missed any payments and if you want anymore payments from me ever again, you're GONNA DO SOMETHING!!" i got it resolved but it took me just as much trouble as the other card to finally get something done because the transfer was not the only thing that they did wrong. i am just so pissed that i don't even know what to do anymore. sometimes, i just want to do something really bad, or turn into a really bad person and do things that would benefit me but hurt other people. and i don't want to think like that!! UGH!! F*CK!!!
oh my goodness. what credit card company is dat?

erybody should be careful when it comes to money. nothing is automatic even though it says automatic. it's a person behind a desk processing those orders and people make mistakes. even machines make mistakes lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
girl, it was best buy and citibank...and that was just the gist of what happened!! i love your orchids thread. what kind of phone do you have cuz those were some nice, clear pics for a phone. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
you know i put that plant there to test your love for me. i knew you would find it. marry me? LMAO