The RANDOMNESS Thread

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’ve been thinking about Time. We get the same amount of hours in a day, but I think it’s what we choose to do with those hours that determine if we succeed or not. Time is so valuable as it’s limited for each of us. I’m trying to choose what I do with my time wisely because I can’t get it back and don’t want it to be wasted. And my health is also getting worse as I age, which makes time even more important. One thing I’d like to especially focus my time on is self-love. Treat myself better and Good so that I have more time here. Might be depressing thing to say for some, but I’d like to pass away one day though because I believe there’s more after death.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nowadays, I've had so much stress and responsibility pushed upon me, I don't know how to handle it. I wish I was more mature than this, but I'm so childish having to live in such circumstances is so hard.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I hope my love warms your heart. I hope that when you don’t feel loved, you remember and think of all the ways I showed you.... you are special. When days are sad and blue, I hope my love gives you a little bit of strength. I hope it makes you want to look forward. I’ve been trying to show you, just how much you mean to me. Oh baby, baby, can’t you see? I was born to make you happy. I was born to make you happy. — to ty

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
This will be the last time I hurt you, babe.
I will look away and pretend.
In my heart it’s crying.
But there is much truth I must accept.
We have to know when to stay,
and especially when to let go.
I wish you well
and hope that one day you find love and happiness.
Thank you for wishing that for me too.
In my heart it’s crying.
Time will heal, I hope.
In my heart it’s crying.

You are the one that got away.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So I'm going to rant about this cdrama I'm currently watching...

Why do they always add a female character that tries to suppress the ML and control him. And why do these heffas think that just because they can't have the guy then the FL can't either.
These kind of characters are so annoying. They get close to the ML then they assume that their role is good enough to dictate what his actions should be.
Girrrrrrl, FL was next to him BEFORE you. Byeee.

Lol anyway end of my rant.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@x0unerthanlater :risas3: lol this is why I like dramas with FL & ML and other males because no man is worth for me to fight for or even get frustrated for :risas3:...I want 2 men or more competing for the FL's love. It is fun to see them men get jealous :risas3:.

x0unerthanlater

@x0unerthanlater :risas3: lol this is why I like dramas with FL & ML and other males because no man is worth for me to fight for or even get frustrated for :risas3:...I want 2 men or more competing for the FL's love.
Somehow when it's more men than women it's less stressful.
Put 2 women in a drama fighting for the same guy and I'm over here trying not to kill my brain cells. :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

Is this the drama with the ML with amnesia?
Yes. Thank goodness I finished it. A lot of FF but I absolutely adore the leads. The writer really got an imagination. Coma, amnesia, blood clot/life and death situation. :facepalm:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@x0unerthanlater ... from dramas I have seen 2 males competing for FL's love, the men are not that annoying & sometimes I would fall for the second male lead. For example Taiwanese drama The Outsiders, Korean drama Autumn in My Heart & maybe Chinese drama Arsenal Military Academy (I haven't seen this drama yet but just going through fmvs of it with second male lead I start to like the second male lead already).

x0unerthanlater

@x0unerthanlater ... from dramas I have seen 2 males competing for FL's love, the men are not that annoying & sometimes I would fall for the second male lead. For example Taiwanese drama The Outsiders, Korean drama Autumn in My Heart & maybe Chinese drama Arsenal Military Academy (I haven't seen this drama yet but just going through fmvs of it with second male lead I start to like the second male lead already).
You should totally watch, Arsenal Military Academy. It's hard not to fall for the 2nd male lead. Good thing the ML has good redeeming qualities as well. The both of them are really compatible with the FL.

It's like a reverse harem plot. So mostly male characters. The friendship in the drama makes it special.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I am dying to see a psychologist. I'm afraid my family will find out. I thought I was over my ex-boyfriend but I'm not. Still breaking down every now and then.