The RANDOMNESS Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
okay, this morning i woke up. it was around 6:07 AM. i looked up at the wall and saw a spider. usually i freak out when i see spiders, but i didn't this time. i decided to stay calm and just watch it in case it comes down lower, because it was so high up...and i couldn't reach it. anywho, after about 15 minutes, it started moving! i got really excited cuz i wanted to get it out of my apt!! moreover, as it started moving, i got up too and started walking into the kitchen too. but i kept my eyes on the spider. once i reached the dish rack in the kitchen, it happened to stop moving, so i turned my head for LESS THAN A SECOND to get a cup. but when i turned my head back over to the spider, IT WAS GONE!!!!! WTF!!!! now i don't even want to be in my apt. i haven't been able to sit still for the last 7 hours. i keep trying to look for it but i can't find it!! FUCKIN' SPIDER!!!!! I WISH I COULD JUST RIP IT'S LEGS OUT ONE BY ONE!!! before i was going to take it outside so it could be free with nature. but since it ran away, i'm gonna find it and torture it now!!

arrrrgh!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
cool! I love this kind of thread cause I got a lot of radom things on my mind too.

So everytime we go to walmart, I mean EVERYTIME... why does my fiance always pick the cart that is broken, hard to push, and make loud noises?? It never fails.. it's like broken carts attract him or something. There would be a nice cart that isn't broken staring him r ight in the face, but nooo... he takes the one that's broken!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
cool! I love this kind of thread cause I got a lot of radom things on my mind too.

So everytime we go to walmart, I mean EVERYTIME... why does my fiance always pick the cart that is broken, hard to push, and make loud noises?? It never fails.. it's like broken carts attract him or something. There would be a nice cart that isn't broken staring him r ight in the face, but nooo... he takes the one that's broken!!!!
Lome my sister Jennifer is like that also LOL she tends to always pick out the loud broken shaky carts :p

oO randomness thread how awesome.. so today the husband took my 4 little sisters and my sister lisa's boyfriend well we call him Eli short for Eliseo lol fishing I was stuck at home because I was still tired from being sick -.-" lol it's so funny how they come back telling me when they were stopped they pretended to be a year younger then their actual age.. Lisa & Eli saying they were 16 and Jenny saying she was 15 -.-" of course the cops didn't believe it because he thought they were 10 and 11 :loool: but now my husband got darker great -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn, i'm a broken cart magnet too! well, not really. you see, i purposefully look for the broken carts because i always think that if i roll it around a lot, i might actually end up fixing it. LMAO

and i, too, still get carded for everything. wtf, it's got to be the height. but 5'3 and a half ain't that short, is it? haha

k, so i just got back from jib (jack in the box). i swear, that place never fails me. they gave me a survey and i did it right then and there. on the comment portion, i said, "because jack in the box is so great, i wouldn't mind showing jack a great time myself...and i mean it". lmao oo, i hope i just didn't jinx myself. *knock on wood!*

anywho, i also just decided to back my car up into my garage instead of just pulling in head first like i usually do. i kind of suck at backing into things, so i wanted to practice. however, i realized i did the dumbest thing ever. you see, because my garage is very tight, i usually pull in leaving space on one particular side...which is the driver's side (so i can get out). today, when i decided to back in instead, i left room on the same side as when i pull in head first. i totally turned off the engine, grabbed my food and purse, and proceeded to open the door. the door wouldn't even open one smidge and i realized what i had done. i trapped myself in the car! AHAHAHAHA i was going to climb out of the passenger side because i didn't want to re-park/re-pull-in again, since it took me like 12 minutes in the first place, but then i thought about the next day and realized, i better get my lazy ass to fix this mess. :loool:

lady0fdarkness

i remember eating jack in the box when I used to live in the west coast. I was a fob back then and always wanted to meet Jack. I remember going there asking where Jack was. lol

so i was sitting at my computer last night near the big bay windows. suddenly there was a loud ass engine sound coming from some guy's drag car. It was so loud that it startled the fart out of me, literally.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i remember eating jack in the box when I used to live in the west coast. I was a fob back then and always wanted to meet Jack. I remember going there asking where Jack was. lol

so i was sitting at my computer last night near the big bay windows. suddenly there was a loud ass engine sound coming from some guy's drag car. It was so loud that it startled the fart out of me, literally.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! i was laughing so hard from this post that it startled the fart out of me too!!! LMAO

I just woke up like 10 minutes ago and I thought it was Tuesday today but it's actually Saturday! :p
welcome to everyday of my life. i never know what's going on anymore. lol

lady0fdarkness

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! i was laughing so hard from this post that it startled the fart out of me too!!! LMAO

welcome to everyday of my life. i never know what's going on anymore. lol
lol... i love farting. I like it when it makes loud noises. It's like I accomplished something when that happens.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahahaahah. OMG, LOME that is total funniness! :loool:

I loveee burping. in public or privacy, I'll do it anytime. heheh.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hahahaha i already know that, but it still hasn't stopped me from freaking out when i see them. i can handle anything but spiders. give me a snake over a spider. LOL
did you know all spiders bite!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
did you know all spiders bite!
i'll bite you face off. don't even try to scare me!!

upon that note, i havent slept all night knowing that the spider is still out there. i sat in the corner waiting for it, hoping it would come out. but it still refuses to come out. i think it's because the spider sees me with a cup and knows what i am doing. freakin spider!!!

lady0fdarkness

how did the spider look like?? If it had very long legs then I think you should be safe. All it wants to do is kill all the other bugs for you. But if its dark and the legs are short.. then.. I think you're going to need more than a cup there. :loool:

good luck!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i'll bite you face off. don't even try to scare me!!

upon that note, i havent slept all night knowing that the spider is still out there. i sat in the corner waiting for it, hoping it would come out. but it still refuses to come out. i think it's because the spider sees me with a cup and knows what i am doing. freakin spider!!!
LMAO---some facts for you to know about your little friends that live with you dear!!!

There are at least 50,000 spider species in the arachnid family. Spiders are defined as having eight jointed legs, no wings, no antennae and only two body sections: the thorax and the abdomen. Spiders spend their entire life span capturing and eating other insects (about 2,000 in a year). Even though spiders do a great deal of good for our environment, spiders are greatly feared by most of the population. Most spiders are killed only because they scare people, not because they are actually dangerous to humans.

All spiders have some amount of venom with varying degrees of potency. The fangs of a spider are hollow. The venom is injected through the fangs into the victim (usually an insect). The venom will rapidly paralyze the victim and aid in digestion. Fortunately, most spiders are not dangerous to humans because their fangs are either too short or too fragile to penetrate human skin.

Spiders do not attack in herds. Spiders do not lay in wait and attack people. Spiders do not lift the covers at night and crawl into bed to bite people as they are sleeping. Some spiders can jump but they are not intentionally jumping at humans to attack them. A spider generally bites a human because it was scared and bites to defend itself. Spiders generally prefer to live in undisturbed areas such as corners of the house or the eaves or in the garden where they can catch insects in peace.

Killing spiders with pesticides is difficult. Spraying surfaces is usually ineffective because the spider has minimal contact with the sprayed area. The actual spider or egg sacs must be sprayed with pesticide. The danger of a possible spider bite has to be weighed against the risk of over-using pesticides that probably will not work against spiders.

Bite marks from most spiders are usually too small to easily be seen. Frequently the patient will not recall being bitten. Many of the spider bites will result in pain, small puncture wounds, redness, itching and swelling that lasts a couple of days. Spiders rarely bite more than once, so multiple bites are usually caused by insects such as fleas, bedbugs, ticks, mites and biting flies.

LMAO---maybe your new room mate is one of these little dudes:

Jumping spiders
The jumping spider is probably the most common biting spider in the United States. People are caught by surprise and scared when they see the spider jump, especially if it jumps towards them. Bites from a jumping spider are painful, itchy and cause redness and significant swelling. Other symptoms may include painful muscles and joints, headache, fever, chills, nausea and vomiting. The symptoms usually last about 1-4 days.

PS. sorry dear my humor is a bit dark this day!!! :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
how did the spider look like?? If it had very long legs then I think you should be safe. All it wants to do is kill all the other bugs for you. But if its dark and the legs are short.. then.. I think you're going to need more than a cup there. :loool:

good luck!!
it's the second one... <_< ...go figure...

LMAO---some facts for you to know about your little friends that live with you dear!!!

There are at least 50,000 spider species in the arachnid family. Spiders are defined as having eight jointed legs, no wings, no antennae and only two body sections: the thorax and the abdomen. Spiders spend their entire life span capturing and eating other insects (about 2,000 in a year). Even though spiders do a great deal of good for our environment, spiders are greatly feared by most of the population. Most spiders are killed only because they scare people, not because they are actually dangerous to humans.

All spiders have some amount of venom with varying degrees of potency. The fangs of a spider are hollow. The venom is injected through the fangs into the victim (usually an insect). The venom will rapidly paralyze the victim and aid in digestion. Fortunately, most spiders are not dangerous to humans because their fangs are either too short or too fragile to penetrate human skin.

Spiders do not attack in herds. Spiders do not lay in wait and attack people. Spiders do not lift the covers at night and crawl into bed to bite people as they are sleeping. Some spiders can jump but they are not intentionally jumping at humans to attack them. A spider generally bites a human because it was scared and bites to defend itself. Spiders generally prefer to live in undisturbed areas such as corners of the house or the eaves or in the garden where they can catch insects in peace.

Killing spiders with pesticides is difficult. Spraying surfaces is usually ineffective because the spider has minimal contact with the sprayed area. The actual spider or egg sacs must be sprayed with pesticide. The danger of a possible spider bite has to be weighed against the risk of over-using pesticides that probably will not work against spiders.

Bite marks from most spiders are usually too small to easily be seen. Frequently the patient will not recall being bitten. Many of the spider bites will result in pain, small puncture wounds, redness, itching and swelling that lasts a couple of days. Spiders rarely bite more than once, so multiple bites are usually caused by insects such as fleas, bedbugs, ticks, mites and biting flies.

LMAO---maybe your new room mate is one of these little dudes:

Jumping spiders
The jumping spider is probably the most common biting spider in the United States. People are caught by surprise and scared when they see the spider jump, especially if it jumps towards them. Bites from a jumping spider are painful, itchy and cause redness and significant swelling. Other symptoms may include painful muscles and joints, headache, fever, chills, nausea and vomiting. The symptoms usually last about 1-4 days.

PS. sorry dear my humor is a bit dark this day!!! :loool:
shut it, johnny!

lady0fdarkness

Why do I always itch in places that's hard to reach?? Like why couldn't my nose itch or something instead of the middle of my back or my toes in public places when I'm wearing shoes!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have so many "dressers" and "drawers" but none of them match, and instead of putting them up against walls, i just have them all over the place. some of them are empty. i'm not sure why it's like this. actually, i do know. it's that some of them i can pick up and some of them i can't. plus they are all in the way of each other. hmmm....