The RANDOMNESS Thread

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm too scared for a dental surgery... I'm not afraid of the procedure itself but I'm afraid I won't be able to eat for a few days! hahahaha

kulyia

RUK
lol.i havent been there for SOOOO LONG. my wisdom on top on my leftie is growing. i can feel the side of the teeth. it seems its growing straight. *ihope* too early to tell. it was soo painful when it started to come up. ineed to go dentist. And buy some floss.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Them wisdom tooth are pain the in cheek! Lol. I got one growing on my left cheek, since prolly last fall? And they're growing out towards my cheeks and it hurts so bad! And few weeks ago, I felt one more coming up on my right side! I need to go take them out...like soon!​

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol maybe way back then humams ate nasty stuff and needed wisdom teeth to help chew lol and our appendix too lol we needed it to process da nasty shiet we ate lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol gosh u crackin on me cause my teeth are maturing slow? LOL
of course. when ur jealous of someone, you have to make the person you're jealous of feel like crap. hell, i wish i had some nice little baby teeth. i HATE YOU!! LMAO jk!!

hahaha. I wish my teeth were perfectly straight! :lol:
I had to get braces for my senior year! :lmao: which totally sucked.
but the good thing about them was it made me smile more. :lol:

here's a picture of me with braces back in the old days...

Thookatha... you look wayyy better than me! :D

It's not hurting me so i decided not to get them. lol plus my insurance only covers half &
they're gonna make me pay $400 or $300 to be put to sleep & I said Eff that!!!
hahaha ur pics are always so damn cute! I HATE YOU TOO!! lol jk i have to angle to make myself look DECENT. didn't want to show the whole dang braces!! plus, ur just being nice to me because u know i just got braces and am suffering. unless blackness under the eyes, and pale, yellow skin is sexy to you, then ok, i look good. LOL

but damn girl, senior year? was this after or before senior pics. lol

braces made me smile more too...not because i wanted to but because it was uncomfortable inside my mouth so i had to grin a lot to make them get the hell off of the tissue walls of my mouth!

and for anyone planning on getting braces, don't let them put you to sleep, cuz that's like $400 (just as noy said) for you to sleep for only 40 mins only to wake up and still feel a crap load of pain. LOL

my braces were orange and black during halloween and red and green during christmas... :p but mostly, it's baby blue... ^_^

seriously? you still have baby teeth? LOL

yeah... it's slow... -_-
ur crazy, there's not gonna be any of that colorful crap. my code is to be as discreet as possible.
WTF, can u get your gallbladder removed??

kulyia

RUK
lol..my teacher had her gald removed too. when she came back she had a orange color on her below chin. lol. it was funn..... to me. well, its okay with the surgery ands tuff but im jus scare about the after process how u pee and poop.SCARYYYYYY

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
surgery is real scary to me. i'm way too chicken to get any procedure done cause what if i don't wake up? but damn if it's a life and death matter then imma just take dat chance lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know and lots of it is preventable but people just aren't being careful enough or taking care of themselves. some people are real stubborn dat when they're given advice or whatever they're like whatever it aint gon happen to me.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i know and lots of it is preventable but people just aren't being careful enough or taking care of themselves. some people are real stubborn dat when they're given advice or whatever they're like whatever it aint gon happen to me.
i know!! talkin' from experience here!! take care of urself if u can, people!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i tell my cousins stuff and they don't listen and shiet happens and then they go oh u were right. funkin... gar they piss me off sometimes lol if they don't wanna help themselves then i can't help dem. jeezus people are biatches LOL