The RANDOMNESS Thread

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMFG this man is hot. i think i'm going to go express myself now. LOL
hahahahaha
I almost expressed myself in front of him yesterday! :loool:
he has more hotter pics than those, especially his billboards in Manila...:drool:

oo he look good in da first pic. i hope his real name aint dingdong

oopsie i forgot khun phee thookatha took my flower already LOL u still wanna keep me knowing i'm so laay jai? LOL
his real name is Jose Sixto Raphael Gonzales Dantes III
very long... hahahaha

who is he? where did u see him and originali where is he from? lol
his name is Dingdong Dantes and his a local actor here in the Philippines... ^_^
I saw him right outside our university campus... I didn't know that he was coming until I heard other students gossiping... :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw damn noy i'm sorry to hear dat. aw boo! i missed both of yah by like 20 min lol hiii nai. aw i miss u too. u been gone too long noy is my tee lak now LOL
Ohh... It was just one wild blurry night... -_- But of course a night to remember. LOL.

What?!!! You're cheating on me? With Noy?!!! How could you? LOL. It's ok, since it's Noy. I'll share. If it was someone else, I'll rip them apart lol just kidding, it's ok they get my leftovers anyways haha.
LMAO. You took forever so I snatched up my Da-ling! : :p

ah hell, i miss lap dances talk! someone give me one now!!
awee... thookatha... I can give you a lapdance! I'm good at it. heheh. :ph34r:

speaking of lapdances, I promise one of my friend I'll give him one. I didn't get a chance to on saturday due to some problems at the bar... <_

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
AHH! how can yah just claim me and throw me away like i'm an object? :lmao: :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea i been hearing bout dat. i was scared to touch anything at work today lol but i been having sneeze attacks for some reason. i been sneezing my head off. it never happened to me b4. my nose is so sensitive to spices too now gar

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oooh hoo... on to bigger & better things now huh? :lol: Tell me how it goes kay! ^_^
Haha ok I will let you know how it goes. First, I got to find one that I actually connect with. That's the hardest part.

AHH! how can yah just claim me and throw me away like i'm an object? :lmao: :lmao:
Awww hun, I didn't throw you away like an object. It's just that you have Noy now so I mai mee tee ja yuen in your heart so what else am I supposed to do? If anyone's injured, it's me here! You both cheated behind my back lol.

the swine flu outbreak is oh-so scary!!!
I agree!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol can i have both of u? LOL i start school again in fall. maybe deres a dude dere i'll get to know lol oh nai i got into grad school! :D :D :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol can i have both of u? LOL i start school again in fall. maybe deres a dude dere i'll get to know lol oh nai i got into grad school! :D :D :D
I mai yaak pben kae kik na, tae for Diamend laew, I yorm gau dai haha. Ahhh school, I have about 6 more weeks left till summer and OMG I can't wait. Congratulations on grad school love!!! Are you going to stay on the east coast for grad school? Going for masters only or are you thinking of PhD too? Ahh I'm so excited for you!!!! even though school is not exciting lol. This has been a good week for me so far. I got a grade that I wanted on my chem midterm, my aunt surprised me with a cute giraffe print purse that has yellow on it (i love the color yellow and i love collecting purses haha), my sister took me out to eat my fav food (although they expanded the restaurant, changed their name, raised their prices and seems like they fired their old cook because my fav dish did not taste as good as before). I'm so disappointed! It was the only restaurant that made my fav bamboo dish too :(. Now it tastes like crap. I'm never going back there for the price of their so not delicious dish. If it was good, I wouldn't even complain lol. Now where am I going to go eat on my dates :lol:?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL nai aww dat sucks but dats real nice of ur aunt and ur sister. when i got my acceptance letter i didn't get nothin. i got attacked LOL i was like AHH! THEY ACCEPTED ME and my mama hugged me so hard i fell over on my bed hahaha. yea i'm stayin over here. can't afford to go anywhere else. what are u studying?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I haven't officially declared in case I decide to change but I'm studying clinical nutrition and thinking of minoring in economics. They didn't get me those things because I got a good grade but my sister took me out because I was super stressed studying for all those tests and my aunt always surprises us with random things lol. Ok, I'm gonna go watch Ka Nueng Ha I ordered it from ethaicd and it arrived today so I quickly finished my work so I can watch it lol. Will be back later tonight to spam some more k. Toodles :).

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw so thoughful of ur sister and i wish i had a aunt like dat lol okie enjoy ur movie nai. i gotta go sleep soon i need to bring my grandpa to da airport way early in da morning

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
holy crap.... I gotta attend my sister's wedding this saturday.. there will be 300 guests and I'm nervous as heck!!! I haven't been around that many humans in a while.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... a wedding... wedding makes me sad. :( You'll be fine Lome! Don't think to much!

Awee Nai, that was nice of your sister! My sister made me take her to work today. <_< she was too lazy to drive her car so she bribed me! :lmao: so I had to drop her off at work. that beezy.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Thanks noy... but I think I'm more nervous cause I'll be seeing relatives that I hadn't seen in over 20 years. Plus, I haven't been to a party in over 12 years. So uhm.. how do I behave at a wedding reception/party??? Plus.. I feel so ugly!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the swine flu outbreak is oh-so scary!!!
agreed! :(
although our country is still swine flue-free, I'm still scared and I'm still taking safety precautions...

Thanks noy... but I think I'm more nervous cause I'll be seeing relatives that I hadn't seen in over 20 years. Plus, I haven't been to a party in over 12 years. So uhm.. how do I behave at a wedding reception/party??? Plus.. I feel so ugly!
I have to agree with noy, lome.. :)
you'll be fine and besides, it's your relatives you're seeing... ^_^ the last wedding I attended is my sister's wedding... I think that was 3 years ago lol