The RANDOMNESS Thread

judyp

sarNie Adult
oh yea i heard dat on da news but he was from mexico. dats so sad though he's only a baby

ew how'd he break his pinky? ahhh
actually no, the 23 month old that died was not from mexico. he was from texas. so sad. its a level 5 out of 6 now to be considered a pandemic. :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg!!! 5 now??

i swore it was just 3 or 4 the yesterday or so..

wow.. its getting very contagious!!!!!!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
actually no, the 23 month old that died was not from mexico. he was from texas. so sad. its a level 5 out of 6 now to be considered a pandemic. :(
they said he's from mexico and went to houston for treatment. dats what they kept reporting

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ im sorry, yes you're right. he is from mexico city and visited texas. i read that he visited The Galleria Mall before he began showing symptoms and was hospitalized on april 8. and the boy had other underlying health problems that probably increased his complications and contributed to his death. :(

kulyia

RUK
earlier this morning my friend showed me a text before class. it said that the swine flu has reached Talure.thast 30 minutes away. iknow some people who came back from mexico whos living in my home town FIVE-FIVE-NINE. =[

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee judy... I feel so loved knowing you were thinking about me. :wub:

Oh gosh... I've been washing my hands like crazy!! Anyone who coughs, i get all paranoid... :unsure:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol noy i'm glad ur washing ur hands like crazy lol it rained yesterday so da pollen was washed away so yay i aint havin sneeze attacks no more

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahhhhh... bad news...!!! So my next door neighbor's daughter was rushed to the hospital today & they're saying she might have the SWINE FLU!!!!! :eek: :lmao: :ph34r: I soooo hope it isn't true!!!

But on the bright side of this.... my friend is finally out of JAIL!!!! :clap: :dude:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awww i hope she don't got it either and yay for ur friend lol da same one at was arrested last weekend?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
goodness i hope she doesn't have it... :lmao: I mean, I don't talk to her, but her drunken father likes to come over to our house from time to time <_<

Ahh... yeshhh the same crazy friend of mine that was arrested last saturday! :lol: My friend had called me Tuesday night & he was telling me Naan was gonna get deported! BUT-- thank goodness they dropped the charges & now he's free!! :clap: I told my friend to put Naan on lease. :loool: No more candies & sugar for him! My dumbass friend wanna take him to a bar! I'm like you crazy! After what happen on saturday you wanna go through that shit again!? :eek:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Aww I'm sorry for all you people that have allergies. My friend has allergies too and when she walks by this one big tree on campus, her eyes get all red and swollen I feel so bad for her but we have to pass that darn tree to get into the classroom.

On another note, I'm never going to let my slow lab partner make decisions in lab again. We were doing titration in lab today and while I went to weight out the KHP, I told her to condition the buret and when I came back from the weighing room she did not condition the buret with the NaOH. Her answer, "how are we supposed to condition the buret? I don't know how". I'm all thinking OMFG, did you not titrate in your freaken past two quarters here? Or if you don't know why didn't you view the prelab presentations? And if you didn't know how to condition it then why didn't you go weigh the damn KHP instead? Shitttt, but I kept my mouth shut. Damn I was so pissed because of the wasted time. I thought it would end there but we also had to make the NaOH and HCl solutions from the stock solutions provided in lab and she didn't know how many mL of NaOH and HCl stock solution we needed. I'm thinking woah are you sure you passed your previous chem classes here lol because i'm positive they taught you how to use the dilution equation in all of them. In the end I had to do everything from weighing, mixing, conditioning, titrating, calculations and clean up and I was exhausted lol. Wish I had my old lab partner from last quarter who helped share the load.

Hmm and what to get my mom for mother's day? I asked what she wanted and she said flowers so she can look at them during stressful times when dealing with irrational people but flowers don't last so....hmmmmm. I actually wanted her to come visit that weekend so we can go out but she's coming on memorial weekend instead. I asked my other siblings what they're getting her and my silly brothers said anything they're making at school LOL. My poor mom needs to have better kids :lol:. *sigh* I miss my momma.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
lol thanks for reminding! I almost forgot that mother's day is coming...
hmmm... what should I get for my mom this year?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee I'm sorry about your lab partner Nai... shoot... I suck at chemistry... :lol: I haven't taken it in so long... been avoiding it. hahaha.

I have allergies too... blah... it sucks. :lmao:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm wondering the same question hanjieun30 lol so i'm no help.

I hate chemistry but I have to take 5 quarters of it for my major so I can't avoid it even though I want to sooooo damn badlyyyyyyyy.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee Nai... the last time I took chemistry was my junior year in HS. LOL. like 5 years ago... hahah. It was an honors chemistry class too! I don't know how I passed with a B! :lol: My teacher was :wacko: You gotta do things his way or else he'll take points off. if you spell your name wrong or forget your last name, he marks it off. hahah. He's so crazy...