The RANDOMNESS Thread

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awwww poor Diamend and hanjieun30.

I had a random moment today. So this morning I went to see my t.a. for agricultural&resource econ for help on the hwk, and her office is located in the Deathstar building (it's actually the social science& humanities building) but because it's so freaken hard to find your way around that damn building, it has been nicknamed the deathstar lol. Anyways, so I could not find her office at all even after following the signs that say Ag&Res econ department---> go this way blah blah. I called my friend asking if she knew where it was and her answer was no, so this girl i met while searching for the office asked if i needed help. I said yes I can't find the ARE department, so she was trying to help me locate it on the map and she didn't know where it was either. There was no one else around outside, so I didn't have anyone else to ask. Therefore, I walked up and down, and all around the freaken deathstar and ran into the poli sci department, the sociology department and the econ department but not the ag&res econ department. I was sooo frustrated so I go back to where the map is located and turns out there's this little hallway by the map that requires you to turn left. So i decided to go down that hallway and what do you know? The doors to the ARE department was right in front of me.

But the funny thing is the girl that tried to help me in the beginning was actually looking for the same office because she's in my class and needed help too. So here we both searched all around and couldn't help eachother and was also dumb enough to forget to tell eachother which office number we're looking for, when in fact we were looking for the same office LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH nai. did yah meet in dat room? i hope she finally found it too lol hey i took an arec class! i kinda liked it. some girl called it econ for farmers lol but we dealt w/ lots of different kinds of securities

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep we met in the room and we're both like hey and started laughing because we felt silly. We told our t.a. what happened and she laughed too.

Aside from the crazy work in the class, I actually really enjoy ARE too. It's interesting. Our professor's very into it...well duh...lol but he's more into the global warming aspect so now that's what we're focusing heavily on. I wish I can major in ARE but they only offer it for master and PhD programs here. No bachelors. Who knows, I might decide to attend grad school for it. Econ for farmers? HAHA. Dude maybe I should be a farmer then LOL. I feel a little silly in the class because everyone in there seems to be freaken econ majors, or managerial econ majors and here i am the only one in the class who's a food major! Hahaha food's good :D.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol did u take it as an elective? i took it as an upper level elective. my prof is sooooooo old. i always fell asleep in da class. i feel bad for him dat he had to see dat lol but i couldn't help it

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nope this one that I'm taking is ARE 15, for GE credit, although it can be used as an unrestricted elective as well. It satisfies 3 GEs!!! so I was like hell yeah when I got into the class. I'm like oh now I know why it satisfies 3 GEs, there's hella work! LOL. I have to take an upper division ARE class for my major too but that's not until next year or so I don't wanna worry about it right now. Gee what a successful student huh? Not thinking ahead LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha but dat one day will come very fast lol i used to think like dat too but damn now i think bout da future a lot lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
;kjfsadfkasdjkasdfsa! I miss my hair! I can't believe I cut it gosh now I have to wait 2 months to get it back TT.TT

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
how short is your hair now??
It's the same length as in that picture LOL the one in my avatar, before I cut it it was to my waste but the thing that sucks about it is that ... it's a straight cut no layers so the ends aren't sharp they just look straight LOL so when I straighten it it looks weird

aw tina. y'd u cut it?
Lol I had to cut it because it was getting too long ... and it's hot in texas... not to mention I have real thick hair so if it's long and thick at the same time it sucks LOL the stylist was all like he said it like this word for word

"Oh, Baby, it's been so long since you cut your hair even after I thin it it's still real thick."

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... only wait for 2 months..

i have to wait prob a year or so... wait maybe more.. >_<.. i cut my hair during the new year but.. it's barely growin >_<...

lol hahaha my friends are alwaise like whoa u cut ur hair?.. whoa ur hair grew hekka fast..

lol.. they keep 4gettin i kept the back long lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i got my hair thinned b4. it grows back soo ugly lol damn ur hair grow fast. my hair grow fast too but no t sure if dat fast lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OH NO MY PROCRASTINATION GOT TO ME.. NOOOOOOO!!!.. I HAVE SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS DUE TOMORROW.. AIYAH!!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i've been ditching my own shoutout recordings thread! i think people have already given up on that thread. oh well, at least i posted some stuff yesterday. no guilt here. LOL

judyp

sarNie Adult
i got up earlier than normal to attempt to make chicken alfredo for the bastard because i hardly cook for him. hahah.