The RANDOMNESS Thread

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh, when is he leaving?! I have some things to do that he doesn't like when I do and certain friends to visit while he's gone urgh Lol, but i'll miss him TT.TT and mannnnnn I'm so tired pulled a 48-72 hour marathon with some crap

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Gosh, when is he leaving?! I have some things to do that he doesn't like when I do and certain friends to visit while he's gone urgh Lol, but i'll miss him TT.TT and mannnnnn I'm so tired pulled a 48-72 hour marathon with some crap
some things to do that he doesn't like? do i fall under that category? LMAO

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just got home and I'm soooooooo tired!!!
so we started filming our movie today... and it's very tiring but we had so much fun! :lol:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...the closest i've come to touching forever is the day i let you enter my heart, the skies may turn gray when you are not near but it is then i turn inside myself to find color in my life with each memory we made together, i love you, dear friend...

:):):):):)

judyp

sarNie Adult
yay! got an A in clinical. now my lecture final on wednesday! im soo dreading it but soo nervous. :wacko:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh, I'm as depressed as I'll ever be in my entire life. I don't know if I'll be able to be the same after this. I wish they knew. I wish they understood. It upsets me that they've always managed to get by. Every time I stand up against them. They somehow become to the victim while everyone criticizes me and bash me for being mean. If only the knew the real side of the story. Sometimes I wonder what it is that is keeping me alive now a days and I have to say if my sisters and tim weren't there. I'd be no more. LIFE.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ im sorry to here you are going through tough times tina. :( whatever you're going through, hang in there. there will be a light in the tunnel.

ohhh gosh. my stomach is talking to me!! and i need to study for my final tomorrow!! eekkkkk!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow I just went back and re-read my old blog entries and thought...damn i have grown so much LOL. Well not height wise though <_<. Off to the library again to study and judyp good luck on your finals :D. I have two midterms this week in the ugly C classes: chem and calc ughhh. On another note, I'm looking forward to this weekend.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
R.I.P JINJI PHAPOW LEE.. T_T ... YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED... T_T... I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR NEW BORN PUPS. T_T...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm sad that there's a end of the year bbq occuring during my lab time this thursday! Man seriously FML this week. Oh one good thing is I found out that my friend is my aunt's fiancee's second cousin. The world is such a small place :D.

judyp

sarNie Adult
woohooo! its nearly impossible to get an A in my lecture class so i got a B! yayyy! i haven't heard of a single person in my class who's gotten an A in lecture throughout the program so i am just dandy with my B!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
congrats judy! damn tina u set summer goals for urself? wow lol so ambitious lol i hope ur feeling better bout whatever it was u was going through

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
has anyone ever been in a situation where they were a "grown up", but they hated a child so much that they wouldn't mind if the child just didn't exist anymore...not necessarily die...but yeh...?

judyp

sarNie Adult
why, thank you diamend! :)
i just got my bottom teeth cleaned yesterday and they feel so. umm. CLEAN! lol. it is a huge difference after getting out all that gunk that i was never able to get out myself. i am now brushing every chance i can. lol. i want to keep them clean. i am going back for another session next week for my top teeth. before you know it, i will have nice, beautiful teeth that i was always meant to have! hahah.

kulyia

RUK
lol..yup iknow what ur saying judy. it feels soo teethy.. haha.well im failing my grades. And we have 13 days left.. is it possible to pass this yr without having 2.0 ??