The RANDOMNESS Thread

ijohn

sarNie Adult
has anyone ever been in a situation where they were a "grown up", but they hated a child so much that they wouldn't mind if the child just didn't exist anymore...not necessarily die...but yeh...?
NO... if my son could be so mean every day i would be blessed, but my son is autistic so i see things no parent wants to see... if i could be pissed off because my son did things normal for his age i would cry... but nobody would understand me but the god that made him the way he is!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I was just thinking to myself......... In America, there are mixed ethnicities and races that makes up America.

So... why is it that a Lao person like myself is called "Lao-American?" And then a black person is called "African-American." The natives are called "American Indians," while a white person is just "American," when they are originally from spain or England? Why aren't they called "British-American" Or "Spanish-American?"

In fact, why arent we all called AMERICANS?

Hmm.... lol.... I wonder.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...feeling sick still, been three weeks and ani-biotics not helping any and to top it off i woke this morning with one eye swollen shut, yeah somehow on top of everything i have pink eye also now, life is seriously sucking atm...:(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so, it's only been like a week after my 26th birthday, and i'm already starting to see wrinkles!!! WTF!!!
belated happy birthday to you, dear Thookatha!!!! ^_^
so did you party till you drop? :lol:

...feeling sick still, been three weeks and ani-biotics not helping any and to top it off i woke this morning with one eye swollen shut, yeah somehow on top of everything i have pink eye also now, life is seriously sucking atm...:(
aaaaawwww... get well soon! ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thanks for the warm b day wish, dumpling!! haha i didn't party at all, let alone til i drop. lol all i did was go lay out in the sun the next day. that's the closest to exciting in terms of my bday. i never laid out before. i didn't get dark at all. and i put on sun tan stuff too! not that i wanted to get all black or anything, but i heard ur legs look smaller when they are dark. lmao.

ever since then, i've been soooooooooooooooooo itchy all over. i think i'm allergic to the sun!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I wanted to get dark really badly last year for prom so I went out to the lake, every chance that I had, and sat out in the sun with tanning lotion on and didn't get darker for prom. I was pissed at myself. I risked skin cancer to get dark for prom. How stupid. The things we did when we thought nothing existed beyond high school lol. Now though, I get darker without even trying! WTF!!!!!

Oh today I witnessed a girl on a bike that ran into this other dude who was also on a bike that had hot coffee with him. He was pissed as the coffee spilled a little on his shirt so he totally cussed the girl out. It was awesome! She deserved it. Some bicycle riders on campus are so stupid! You can get into serious accidents with them.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok so I've been locked out of my house since 8:30 am. I had 2 miss work today. Its now 2:17 pm. Only 3 more hours until my landlord gets home. LOL!! F'ing kill me now. however, Praise the creators of the itouch.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!! I FORGOT IM TAKING THE SAT AHHHH... GOTTA SLEEP NOW....!!!! DANG IT... I HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I was at a review session for one of my finals and the professor finished explaining the problems and then goes so..what next? I couldn't help but smile really huge because I was told by many people (damn) that whenever I say anyways...what next? is rude. Anyways...I should get back to studying. I wish I had an iced caramel macchiato right now. Mmmm. e

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i am not the bright moonlight that shines upon your face from the heavens, but an accumulation of all dark matters behind the light that find peace and settled heart to give you all my light i have in heavens faith that i can be good for you...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
upon johnny's note, school's almost out. my kids are getting so damn antsy, and i'm so damn tired from their energy. we partied all week. i brought in guitar hero and had a water day, and other stuff. i wish i could sleep for a week. lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i once went into a book store to read of value on what a man feels when he's in love, to discover why she can capture me in thought, and to my surprise i only glance around upon entering to find the answer to my question that fascinates me with answer to be in such place, it is EVERYTHING, everything about her that captivates my imagination, maybe it's love...

...dreams will die for certain the day last breath taken, will not fan the flames inside beating heart to capture what warmth she brings to living...

:):):):):)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Went shopping again....there is a Ross store close to my house and I go there every week. I went so much that the manager offer me a job there. I blushed.

Is there any cure out there for a shopaholic? A support group somewhat like the AA....