The RANDOMNESS Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
In which way can i sponsor u dear Thookie ?? :rolleyes: hmmm.... there must be some conditions in exchange to make it fair :p ...

In response to girlz telling about "seeds" Lol,,, seems like we r back to the Ancient Greece with Aristotle lol....
but some kinda true indeed in a certain way of seeing things... :rolleyes:

Lome is right,,, since it's something sooO easy for we, guyz, that's why girlz should be more careful,,, make sure that ur "man" or "prince charming" is responsible, caring, & ready financially to support ;)
ohhh well, the conditions are easy, really. u give me ur paycheck, and i accept it. fair?

anan

sarNie Adult
not really. lol
Bad gurL as usual lol ^_^ ,,,,
but well, if u are good & nice enough with kids, I'll give you ((1/2 of your 27 years old birthday) - 9.362 months which separates from now until ur next birthday) % of my paycheck next year... that should be somewhere around... :rolleyes: May 18th... :lol:
Have to be a lito bit patient.... :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
darn, ur out of luck again, i'm an impatient person and i actually hate children. but i will take the paycheck. haha

anan

sarNie Adult
darn, ur out of luck again, i'm an impatient person and i actually hate children. but i will take the paycheck. haha
i know that u r impatient (like most of gurlzzz i should say lol) and hate kids becos u work with them everyday,,,
however, if u still want my paycheck, well, u have to be patient my dear.... ^_^ 4.14 % of my paycheck in 9.362 months for Thookie, [unless u win lottery or get married :p]

imiss this topiic. heyy uguys.=]
Hi Kulyia ^_^ !

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just checked the thread, anie! ^_^

my eyes are drooping but I feel too lazy to sleep... weird... :blink:
speaking of money, I should save up soon and stop buying "useless" things lol
I've been spending too much money on romance pocketbooks
(actually, it's erotic pocketbooks)
lmao

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
just checked the thread, anie! ^_^

my eyes are drooping but I feel too lazy to sleep... weird... :blink:
speaking of money, I should save up soon and stop buying "useless" things lol
I've been spending too much money on romance pocketbooks
(actually, it's erotic pocketbooks)
lmao
i knew i fell in love with u for a reason. lol

kulyia

RUK
i vote on one.=]

money? i need to save and buy a car. so far i have 3 bucks. LOL.
still a LONGGGGG way to go.... and stealing others paycheck? smart idea. haha

anan

sarNie Adult
**Totally Weird Feeling**

I dreamed of Thookatha this morning and got up almost late for work :wacko: ,,,
It was weird, very weird to dream of someone that we never met in real life lol,,,
In my dream, Thookie got 2 little apartments for rent, and was about to buy a new little one for rent in Portland,
she wasn't that much naughty as i expected but pretty wise & serious in real life lol,,, 'n by the way, didn't have big a** as she used to say for herself lol...

But anyway,,, what a nice dream though . . . :drool: ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

It was weird, very weird to dream of someone that we never met in real life lol,,,
In my dream, Thookie got 2 little apartments for rent, and was about to buy a new little one for rent in Portland,
she wasn't that much naughty as i expected but pretty wise & serious in real life lol,,, 'n by the way, didn't have big a** as she used to say for herself lol...

what the heck?!?! stop dreaming about me!! LOL

it's funny though cuz i'm apartment hunting right now! been looking for a week. how did u know that??!! freakin' me out!!

though it probably wasn't me since my ass wasn't big in the dream. and there is no such thing as being wise and serious with thookatha. ur delusional...not dreaming....hahaha...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

it's funny though cuz i'm apartment hunting right now! been looking for a week. how did u know that??!! freakin' me out!!

though it probably wasn't me since my ass wasn't big in the dream. and there is no such thing as being wise and serious with thookatha. ur delusional...not dreaming....hahaha...
you two are destined to be together! :p

anan

sarNie Adult

I wish i could control my dream my dear Thookie but i can't lol,,,

Freud would simply say that my dream is just a "repressed desire into my UnConsciousness" LOL,,,
Basically that can be explained as below:

instant t1 { Consciousness level = Anan saw pix of Thookie as Alyssa Milano, Thookie eating Noddle pix, Thookie request program/mp3 ... } ---> instant t2 { Anan got very busy taking care of his dad, didn't have time to bother that much Thookie for a while... = latent period } ---> instant t3 { Thookie entered into Anan's dream = Unconsciousness level }

If we wanna go further into the interpretation of the dream, and assuming that dreaming about apartment means the state of finance it may mean that the financial status of Thookie will be improved or slowly already improved :)

p.s.
I had no idea that u are looking for new apartment,,,, ^_^
so,,, G'luck ;)

Hiatus

Super Momo
this is random but when i was working a couple came to my department i sell cellphone at best buy and the guy was groping his gf ass -,- it was so disturbing TT_TT

^ lol...

please check out this website (www.somaly.org), which is a charity organized by a woman who was an ex-trafficking victim and who now helps other women and children to escape from sex work and rehabiltate them to earn a decent living and schooling...she works throughout southeast Asia and the organization is totally non-profit...