The RANDOMNESS Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I started going to the gym again, and I feel so wonderfully fit!! My new obsession is Kickbox Cardio!! Might as well be happy with my health if everything else fails. LOL

anan

sarNie Adult
Bad news, i didn't get that job LOL,,, arrrgggghh,,, they changed their mind on the profile type they were looking for.... too bad...
But the bad news led me to plan my trip to my homeland now hihihi,,, plan to visit Chiang Mai too... hope the ticket is not too expensive for jan-feb. 2010 :p

Who wanna come with me ??? :lol:

Ohh GeeezzzZ,, when watching the ep. 1 of Soot Sanaeha,,, i felt the same way as Anne when she tasted her first successfully home made french "Soufflé" but for my Beef Bourguignon this afternoon lol.... It's like... an orgasm for the tongue & nose and a pleasure for the eyes...

It is sometimes better than endorphins effect when i did my 10k running :p
Can't wait next week to have my next orgasm lol :lol:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
@Anan:
Chiang Mai is beautiful! If you need any recommendations, let me know. Or share with me what your plans are... maybe there's something you know that I don't. :^P

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Bad news, i didn't get that job LOL,,, arrrgggghh,,, they changed their mind on the profile type they were looking for.... too bad...
But the bad news led me to plan my trip to my homeland now hihihi,,, plan to visit Chiang Mai too... hope the ticket is not too expensive for jan-feb. 2010 :p

Who wanna come with me ??? :lol:

Ohh GeeezzzZ,, when watching the ep. 1 of Soot Sanaeha,,, i felt the same way as Anne when she tasted her first successfully home made french "Soufflé" but for my Beef Bourguignon this afternoon lol.... It's like... an orgasm for the tongue & nose and a pleasure for the eyes...

It is sometimes better than endorphins effect when i did my 10k running :p
Can't wait next week to have my next orgasm lol :lol:
wow, sorry about your bad news. freakin' people need to make up their mind about what they want!! they're stupid anyhow! feel better, okay? wah, feels weird to be nice to you. hahahahaa

as for soot saneha, i'm watching that too!!!!!!!!!!! when things go wrong, i just watch one of ann's lakorn!! she will make things allllll better!! although, i don't know if i'm so thrilled to hear about orgasms in your mouth. LMAO PERVERT!! and for your last statement, i hope you meant that in a figurative speech(like for your taste buds and nothing else). or else, you truly are nuts for sharing so much info. hahaha

although, i will say that i am jealous about your trip!!! when i win a million gazillion dollars, i will take a trip also. lol

anan

sarNie Adult
@Anan:
Chiang Mai is beautiful! If you need any recommendations, let me know. Or share with me what your plans are... maybe there's something you know that I don't. :^P
Have u been there already ?? suggest me some nice places to visit ^_^ or things to see or eat please, that would be great :p

wow, sorry about your bad news. freakin' people need to make up their mind about what they want!! they're stupid anyhow! feel better, okay? wah, feels weird to be nice to you. hahahahaa

as for soot saneha, i'm watching that too!!!!!!!!!!! when things go wrong, i just watch one of ann's lakorn!! she will make things allllll better!! although, i don't know if i'm so thrilled to hear about orgasms in your mouth. LMAO PERVERT!! and for your last statement, i hope you meant that in a figurative speech(like for your taste buds and nothing else). or else, you truly are nuts for sharing so much info. hahaha

although, i will say that i am jealous about your trip!!! when i win a million gazillion dollars, i will take a trip also. lol
they changed their mind becos of their so-called "re-structuration", but thanks for ur concern Thookie,,, i feel fine, don't worry, i still have my current job :p but u r right, after watching some thai funny lakorn & sitcom such as Pentor or บางรักซอยเก้า,, i felt much much more better hihi...

By the way, the ep. 5 of SootSaneha reminds me someone in Sarnworld here :rolleyes:... somehow a little bit ego-centric, hate kids, wishing to be pretty like nang fah 4ever & nice only when she is willing too... (otherwise she will feel weird...)... sometimes good adviser if not too strait answer...lol

why u hope it's in a figurative speech ??? LOL... naughty thought as usual Thookie aren't u ??!! lol...

i meant... Foodie orgasm (of course lol)... it's when u take ur time to prepare your food (usually above 30min & +) [ like a preliminary in love i guess...:lol: ]
and... at the end of your patience... you start to contemplate with ur eyes & stare from different angles until there is no secret,,, the way u dress decorate it, the way u lay down carefully on the...bed ... plate/dish... , to smell the tender perfume of her skin of different aroma & flavour... and finally... the first contact with your mouth & lips will reveal u the great taste, a reward for your patience, the feeling of happiness & deep joy for living... a little portion is enough to fulfil your stomach & big appetite... so u eat slowly from head to toes top to bottom... and u know that u will never sacrifice this little moment of your existence for anything else... ^_^
After all, we are all an animal of pleasure my dear...
(both figurative and ... objective... lol)

ps.
Dont be jealous,,, i will bring u a little souvenir from my trip :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
they changed their mind becos of their so-called "re-structuration", but thanks for ur concern Thookie,,, i feel fine, don't worry, i still have my current job :p but u r right, after watching some thai funny lakorn & sitcom such as Pentor or บางรักซอยเก้า,, i felt much much more better hihi...
re-structure, my ass. but that's good that you still have ur current job. that way, you can buy me a lot of souvenirs from the far east. hahahaha

also, i've never seen Pen Ter, but it looks interesting. is that the one with chakrit in it?

By the way, the ep. 5 of SootSaneha reminds me someone in Sarnworld here :rolleyes:... somehow a little bit ego-centric, hate kids, wishing to be pretty like nang fah 4ever & nice only when she is willing too... (otherwise she will feel weird...)... sometimes good adviser if not too strait answer...lol
HAHA! that ain't me, i know that much...definitely not ego-ecentric, loooove kids....sort of, the nicest little angel alive, and of course, everyone knows i AM a nang fah...don't need to dream about it. ahahaha

why u hope it's in a figurative speech ??? LOL... naughty thought as usual Thookie aren't u ??!! lol...

i meant... Foodie orgasm (of course lol)... it's when u take ur time to prepare your food (usually above 30min & +) [ like a preliminary in love i guess...:lol: ]
and... at the end of your patience... you start to contemplate with ur eyes & stare from different angles until there is no secret,,, the way u dress decorate it, the way u lay down carefully on the...bed ... plate/dish... , to smell the tender perfume of her skin of different aroma & flavour... and finally... the first contact with your mouth & lips will reveal u the great taste, a reward for your patience, the feeling of happiness & deep joy for living... a little portion is enough to fulfil your stomach & big appetite... so u eat slowly from head to toes top to bottom... and u know that u will never sacrifice this little moment of your existence for anything else... ^_^
After all, we are all an animal of pleasure my dear...
(both figurative and ... objective... lol)

ps.
Dont be jealous,,, i will bring u a little souvenir from my trip :p
um, yeah, that doesn't work for me. i'm the use my hands and teeth to devour my delicious "savourings" type of girl, and then have a hell of a lot of "desert". take it as figurative or objective. LMAO

btw, i won't stop you from bringing me gifts. JUST KIDDING. don't get me anything, please. i think i already owe my arms, legs, and whatever else. AHAHA

anan

sarNie Adult
re-structure, my ass. but that's good that you still have ur current job. that way, you can buy me a lot of souvenirs from the far east. hahahaha

also, i've never seen Pen Ter, but it looks interesting. is that the one with chakrit in it?
yes, it's with Chakrit & Zaza (u can find & watch them on Youtube : http://www.youtube.c...r/jerrynai6#p/u )
the other sitcom with Aom is also very funny (from the same playlist): http://www.youtube.c...h?v=W6HM9F9_Nv8 , the guy who plays "chaii noy" reminds my bro in cali LOL...

HAHA! that ain't me, i know that much...definitely not ego-ecentric, loooove kids....sort of, the nicest little angel alive, and of course, everyone knows i AM a nang fah...don't need to dream about it. ahahaha
i like your .... "sort of" LOL.... kinda somehow.... full of meaning, is it.... truly sincere from the nicest little angel alive ??? lol :p

um, yeah, that doesn't work for me. i'm the use my hands and teeth to devour my delicious "savourings" type of girl, and then have a hell of a lot of "desert". take it as figurative or objective. LMAO

btw, i won't stop you from bringing me gifts. JUST KIDDING. don't get me anything, please. i think i already owe my arms, legs, and whatever else. AHAHA
awwwnnn,, sooO shwweeeetT, well,, i hope we don't have the same delicious & savouring.... type of girl.... :D otherwise, we might end up with a fight.
but don't worry, as a gentleman, i will give u the best part (except for the eyes if it's big, i'll keep that part).... :rolleyes: to our Sarnie nang Fahh..... ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damnit, i've been working out hard for like two months now, why is my weight still the same?!?! i mean, i see results...i think, but no numbers to show!! maybe the fat turned into muscle?? :rolleyes: haha

anan

sarNie Adult
damnit, i've been working out hard for like two months now, why is my weight still the same?!?! i mean, i see results...i think, but no numbers to show!! maybe the fat turned into muscle?? :rolleyes: haha
It's very hard to loose weight during the cold season/winter, becos ur body need this "fat" to protect u from the cold,,, and no matter how big the calories u burnt during ur gym, once back to ur home,u will eat normally as u used to,,,... if not a little bit more...
Plus, it's soon ThanksGiving & Xmas, 2 more events & reasons to eat more.... it's Chocolate season :p I love iT,,,,

ps.
that's already very good that ur weight still the same during these seasons, be patient, keep up ur gym activities, and u will lose weight for the Spring

anan

sarNie Adult
um actually, my eating habits have changed. it's been more controlled and healthy, so ur excuse sucks!!!
I'm very glad to know that ur eating habits have changed ^_^,,, i assume no more junk foods and/or less processed food such as "noodles" (mee) for our ... Omnivore Thookie ???

Speaking about processed noodles, i went to a small asian market to buy yellow beans(to make dessert nam vann) yesterday,,,
and i couldn't keep my eyes away from one of my favourite kind of food here when i was very poor & student: instant noodle. It's tasty, spicy,,, super quick to prepare, becos just need only boiled water, and at the top of that: we have different kind of flavours too : pork, beef, shrimp... too

No matter which brand i picked (i tried with 5 different noodles), when reading the tiny labels... the main ingredient that u will always find is: "palm oil" or "vegetable oil" (in fact it's the same thing, it's just marketing),,, how sad becos it's a 44% saturated fat oil that they use (probably one of the worst for ur health, but the cheapest oil of the world).

Instant noodle is really one of the greatest food inventions for us asian ppl.
I hope that our Sarnies don't eat that everyday like i used to before...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg, noodles are like my favorite eats!! but i haven't had noodles in a while. too much carbs. if i'm going to take in carbs, it will be from veggies. i just made some gaeng jeud yesterday with napa. it's delicious...and simple too. i bet if i changed the seasoning a little and added noodles, i'd be in heaven. AH! i miss noodles!!!

anan

sarNie Adult
omg, noodles are like my favorite eats!! but i haven't had noodles in a while. too much carbs. if i'm going to take in carbs, it will be from veggies. i just made some gaeng jeud yesterday with napa. it's delicious...and simple too. i bet if i changed the seasoning a little and added noodles, i'd be in heaven. AH! i miss noodles!!!
so do i !!!! It's been more than 6 months that i didn't eat instant noodle, i think u should do that Thookie !!! subliming a simple instant noodle into something greater & Extra-delicious food by adding some fresh vegetables,,, chopping & adding meat,, or shrimp depending on ur noodle flavour, throw their little bag of "vegetable/palm oil" and add ur own real little olive oil or homemade oil with fried garlic...

that would make a great & simple dish too i think,,, from time to time, no need to give up our favourite instant noodle lol... :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha that's what i usually do when i eat noodles, but i don't use olive oil. i don't use any kind of oil in my noodles unless it's stir fry style. i think it's unnecessary.

though i do use olive oil in all my other cooking.

today, i made grilled chicken and veggie chow mein. it was mmm mmm good. haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh my P'thookie come here and I can feed you like you're a queen in the healthiest way possible! LOL I love to cook >.< and I tend to overcook because I dream one day someone will join me.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
girl! it sounds like if i go over to where you are, i wouldn't understand the meaning of limitations. even healthy foods can kill ya! hahaha either way, you are so sweet! thannnnnk you, my little angel.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
okay, i'm happy and depressed at the same time. here's why...right now, i have the best school site of all my colleagues. i even got an honorary award and plaque for my accomplishments at our most recent region meeting. usually, when this happens, you get some kind of bonus or raise, or SOMETHING. in my case, i'm getting recognition when the company's pay is on freeze. that means, NO ONE can get any kind of bonus or raise until the company feels comfortable with the economy's standings. and i hear it's going to be on freeze for a while. therefore, sometimes i think "WHY THE F is my success a misery???" and other times, i think, "biatch, at least you've got a job!" that's why i'm happy and depressed at the same time. hahaha