The RANDOMNESS Thread

judyp

sarNie Adult
wow. i have been MIA from here for wayyy too long. i was caught up in school and my personal life. sooo much has happened. graduated nursing school, woohoo to that! passed my state boards, woohoo to that! was offered an RN position last week, woohoo to that! on the downside, i am dealing with some real drama with my personal life. boo to that! im hanging in there as best as i can. im trying to keep the quality people in my life and let go of those who wants out and not worth stressing over. besides dealing with my never-ending drama, i am at an amazing point in my life right now. things are looking up and so am i! :)

sorry, had to just be totally random and vent. hehe.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Forum hasn't been getting much action lately.

Came across this video on Youtube. ADORABLE! Both the kid and his dad. His Thai/Lao is really good, that just makes him all that much sexier.

Dad and son in Thailand.
hahaha yeh, i know i've been very busy myself...

as for the german guy, i remember seeing him a long time ago. he is pretty cool! it's so awesome how he can speak esan so well, and he tries to encourage his son to speak thai as well. haha

wow. i have been MIA from here for wayyy too long. i was caught up in school and my personal life. sooo much has happened. graduated nursing school, woohoo to that! passed my state boards, woohoo to that! was offered an RN position last week, woohoo to that! on the downside, i am dealing with some real drama with my personal life. boo to that! im hanging in there as best as i can. im trying to keep the quality people in my life and let go of those who wants out and not worth stressing over. besides dealing with my never-ending drama, i am at an amazing point in my life right now. things are looking up and so am i! :)

hahaha it's okay, love, that's what this thread is for. moreover, i'm so happy that you are at the height of your career and education...especially in these times. i know i want to go back to school myself, but it's hard right now. money money money...plus i'm already working, so time time time on top of that. lol

good luck with your personal life though. that's definitely the harder part cuz it has to do with your deepest emotions.

judyp

sarNie Adult
thank you!! i graduated back in october and finally things are falling into place. took some time but its happening. my personal life is lame. i like to think that there are soo many people out there who has it worst and they come out alive. if they can do it, so can i. great way to look at things i tell you! :)

nobody comes on here anymore. wahhhhh! everyone is busy busy busy.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

congrats! :) I still have 5 more semesters to go until I graduate nursing school -_- good luck on your personal life, I hope everything would be okay soon

I've been quite busy with school as well. but the semester would end 2 weeks from now! woohoo! I only have 1 week vacation then I'm back to school again

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo congrats judy ^_^..

sigh school is givin me a headache >_< eek!!! luckilly it's my last semester in high school..

and darn!! my graphic teacher at school is so lame! he likes such ugly stuff ugh >_< ugh...

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww thank you guys! yeah school is a pain sometimes. nursing school felt like the longest yet fastest time in my life. lol. if that makes any sense. aikoden, you're still a baby! i feel old although im really not. hehe.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
congrats! :) I still have 5 more semesters to go until I graduate nursing school -_- good luck on your personal life, I hope everything would be okay soon

I've been quite busy with school as well. but the semester would end 2 weeks from now! woohoo! I only have 1 week vacation then I'm back to school again
dumpling! that's not too bad. ur half way done...right? hahaha

aww thank you guys! yeah school is a pain sometimes. nursing school felt like the longest yet fastest time in my life. lol. if that makes any sense. aikoden, you're still a baby! i feel old although im really not. hehe.
i think back and it feels the same way for me...the longest yet fastest time of my life. hahaha aikoden doesn't have a clue. u think high school is crazy? just wait until it is your turn in the real world, little one. hahaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yup. half-way done :) but I'm still clueless on what to do after I become a registered nurse (hopefully :p) my dad wants to send me to med school after nursing school but I'm having second thoughts about it. hahaha too much studying might kill me XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

i think back and it feels the same way for me...the longest yet fastest time of my life. hahaha aikoden doesn't have a clue. u think high school is crazy? just wait until it is your turn in the real world, little one. hahaha
sadly.. i actually know how the real word is already since i had to be mature at an early age.. sigh .. long story..

sigh.. im not really sure wat kind of career i want to do >_<.. nursing is one of them.. and chiropractor is another.. etc.. im not really sure actually lol.. >_<..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It's ok to not know what you want to be yet Aikoden. I went off to college uncertain about what I wanted to be. All I knew is that I have an interest in human health and also economics. From there, you take classes to see if what you think you're interested in is correct or not. If not, you find other classes to take and try again. For a lot of people who are undecided about what they want to do, they typically chose to attend community college to save money and figure out what they want to be...it's a good safety net. However, for me my hometown has nothing to offer me that could make me stay and attend a community college nearby despite all my close friends deciding to stay. I guess I wanted more in life than what they wanted and the only way I could think of getting there was leaving my small hometown to a place where there are more opportunities. Plus, I also have my parents support to leave and get educated because my parents are the perfect representation of those stereotypical Asian parents who will bitch at you if you don't get an A in classes haha. I entered college as a undeclared major. Lucky for me though, my college has an exploratory program where you don't have to declare a major upon entering and can take classes to explore your options before taking the big step in declaring. That helped a lot because now I am declared in a major that heightens my interest and a minor that I'm passionate about also, but just not as driven about it as my major. So yeah, keep that in mind too aiko. Good luck :D

P.S. my college also has some daras. It's pretty awesome to stalk them during my free time. See why I left my small hometown? LMAO j/k!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ hehe stalking daras lol.. XD.. well.. im thinking of just getting my G.E.D courses first.. and taking some side classes.. i know it's hard to get into the nursing program at the college im going to bcuz it's a lottery system.. random ppl get picked.. and i know that theres many ppl whose been on the list since forever >_<.. eek >_<

ive decided to stay in my hometown.. well it's also bcuz im the only daughter left.. im taking care of my mom atm.. she's been acting werid and strange lately.. so im just watching over her..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I wish universities here in the Philippines are just like in the US -_- here, you can't enter college as undeclared major. you need to be specific on what major you'll be taking up.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
heyooo...since its a random thread...im budging in to say eloooo to my long lost thookie and donna!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yup. half-way done :) but I'm still clueless on what to do after I become a registered nurse (hopefully :p) my dad wants to send me to med school after nursing school but I'm having second thoughts about it. hahaha too much studying might kill me XD
if you go to med school and suffer a little now, it will pay off later. i wish i had someone to say that to me when i was in school. hahaha

sadly.. i actually know how the real word is already since i had to be mature at an early age.. sigh .. long story..

sigh.. im not really sure wat kind of career i want to do >_<.. nursing is one of them.. and chiropractor is another.. etc.. im not really sure actually lol.. >_<..
my poor aikoden, i know what you mean about having to be mature early on. i had to do that too. i think for us asian girls, we are forced to grow up early...not all, but many. choosing a career is very scary too. you want to choose something that will make u happy but keep your bank account set for life. haha i suggest you go into forensics, culinary, human resources, photography, graphic designs or the entertainment business. lol these are all fun, money-making jobs. hahaha

It's ok to not know what you want to be yet Aikoden. I went off to college uncertain about what I wanted to be. All I knew is that I have an interest in human health and also economics. From there, you take classes to see if what you think you're interested in is correct or not. If not, you find other classes to take and try again. For a lot of people who are undecided about what they want to do, they typically chose to attend community college to save money and figure out what they want to be...it's a good safety net. However, for me my hometown has nothing to offer me that could make me stay and attend a community college nearby despite all my close friends deciding to stay. I guess I wanted more in life than what they wanted and the only way I could think of getting there was leaving my small hometown to a place where there are more opportunities. Plus, I also have my parents support to leave and get educated because my parents are the perfect representation of those stereotypical Asian parents who will bitch at you if you don't get an A in classes haha. I entered college as a undeclared major. Lucky for me though, my college has an exploratory program where you don't have to declare a major upon entering and can take classes to explore your options before taking the big step in declaring. That helped a lot because now I am declared in a major that heightens my interest and a minor that I'm passionate about also, but just not as driven about it as my major. So yeah, keep that in mind too aiko. Good luck :D

P.S. my college also has some daras. It's pretty awesome to stalk them during my free time. See why I left my small hometown? LMAO j/k!!!
super ditto, i went to a community college too and explored. it's okay to explore for a bit as long as you keep going and never give up. as for our asian parents thing, they will keep being the way they are. it's the asian thing. we all share this aspect, i think. hahaha

I wish universities here in the Philippines are just like in the US -_- here, you can't enter college as undeclared major. you need to be specific on what major you'll be taking up.
ok, the phillipines school system is just jacked up. hahahaha

heyooo...since its a random thread...im budging in to say eloooo to my long lost thookie and donna!
eloooo, my lovely dear! i miss ur videos!

judyp

sarNie Adult
wahhh. i am superrrr tired. and i haven't even started work! haha. sleep deprived. pulled an all nighter hanging out with friends. its okay, i don't do this every day. hehe.