The Reunion - seven days to fall in love

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I forgot to list it on the paper when we measured it... RR and I would probably measure it again, after we measure Aum's... :drool: :loool:

too long to even measure?! now that sounds scary... :unsure:
okay, let's go measure them...better measure rome's too...to compare them all :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
okay, let's go measure them...better measure rome's too...to compare them all :loool:

:loool: so much that I am literally :lmao:

Who is biggest and who is longest? LMAO I think I will measure it tonight. :)
yes! we should measure them all... :drool: :drool:

i'm really wondering, who among them has the longest and the biggest? gawd, if only we could REALLY measure them all and compare... :lol:

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
omg, if I'm not one of your fan, I am now tfilipina!!! :yahoo: Love your story! I thought it was so funny when Ken actually say his thingy is big! LMAO The story is funny and very cute!

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg, if I'm not one of your fan, I am now tfilipina!!! :yahoo: Love your story! I thought it was so funny when Ken actually say his thingy is big! LMAO The story is funny and very cute!
I know I couldn't stop laughing....

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I was laughing out loud and my co-worker was like, what are you laughing at? :lol: Ken was like, I am a man....LMAO I didn't expect him to be so on by her nakedness. :loool:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
uuuhh... i shouldn't be here now cuz i got a lot of things to do but i can't stop from commenting...

suksuk! you finally changed your name!!! hehehe... now, where is that fic of anne and dennis i was talking about? hehe... hope it'll be posted here when i come back! heehee!

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, got my name back. ^_^ You should update your story!! Waiting for it!

Well, I will post "My Bratty Assistant" soon... ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 7 - SWEET PRETENSE

Ann was gazing at the sea, trying to calm herself. After running to the other side of the island, she found a spot to rest. She was still breathing heavily. She was tired both physically and emotionally, and even mentally.

Ken: I knew I’d find you here…

He saw her sitting on a rock along the seashore (much like that of Oum Ruk). He could see that he had startled her for she gave out a jolt when he spoke. He smiled to himself. He thought it was… Cute!

Ann: What are you doing here?

Ken: (sitting beside her) Everyone’s asking for you in the hotel and I got tired answering them…

Ann: You didn’t have to tell them anything…

Ken: (interrupting her) How could I not? They think I’m your husband!

Ann: (annoyed and defensive) It’s not my fault! You brought that to yourself! Telling them we’re a couple when we’re not!

Ken: What?! You should be thankful I did that! It’s not like you had a good chance getting their sympathy for flirting with Tish’s husband!

Ann: I didn’t do such thing!

Ken: I know you didn’t. But they don’t.

Silence.

Ann: He kissed me… (she explained) Though I still don’t understand why…

Ken: Whatever his reason, we still have to be ready to face what lies ahead of us…

Ann: You mean, we’re gonna tell them the truth?

Ken: NO! Telling them would give us a bigger problem!

Ann: (doubting) so what are you planning to do?

Ken: I’m thinking that we should go on with our marriage pretense…

Ann: (obviously against it) What?!?

Ken: It’s only for this week…

Ann: But… but…

Ken: We don’t have much choice. We already “proved” to them we’re married. Besides, there’s no better explanation with what your bestfriend Nat saw last night…

She blushed at the thought of THAT night. He noticed it and smiled.

Ken: …unless… you’re willing to tell her about Krit…

Ann: (sternly) That’s not gonna happen! I don’t wanna tell anyone about him…

It’s too painful! She thought. He was right. Pretending would probably be the best option for her. Lying would be so much easier than telling the truth. But what’s it for him?

Ann: Why are you helping me?

Ken: well… ever since we were little, you were the one who kept helping me. Now, it’s my turn…

He purposely left out the part about taking revenge for Tish. She doesn’t need to know…

Ann: Are you sure about this?

Ken: I got nothing to lose.

Such smooth talker! He really should get that award now…

Ken: Besides, I like the way you kissed me earlier today. It was so different
from the first time...

Eek! He remembered! She dreaded. She was blushing again from the memory of that fateful graduation day…

Ken: (continuing to tease her) You were so innocent then. (laughs) But that kiss this morning? That kiss was hot! (wiping his imaginary sweat on his forehead)
Say… wanna try it again?

He moved closer to her, puckering his lips as he leaned closer and closer while she curled away.

Ann: (putting her palm to his puckering lips to stop him) Are you crazy?!?

Ken: (grins) nope. But I’m glad you’re ok now. (he straightened up) Let’s go back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ken: (as they lined up for lunch at the buffet table) Eat up. (whispering to her) They’re watching. We have to act sweet. (talking aloud for everyone in line to hear) Here, honey. (putting too many fish fillet in her plate) we have to eat a lot for the couples’ race later.

Ann: (pinching him in the waist while whispering between clenched teeth) Hey, I can’t eat that much!

Ken: (teasing aloud) Gasp! Is my dear wife on a diet?!?

Ann: (squeezed his waist harder and whispered) Shut up!

Ken: (obviously having a good time making fun of her) But, honey, you’re beautiful as you are. Even if you’ll be as fat as Shrek, you’ll still be my lovely wife.

Ann: (making a fake laugh) hehehehe… Is that so, HONEY? (with this, she twisted her hand to pinch him more)

Ken: (whispered) Ow! (aloud) sure, HONEY. (he discreetly removed her hand from his waist and covered it with his huge fist) Anyway, you’re thin. So, you don’t need to be weight conscious. (to a guy classmate) I could carry her to bed with just one hand!

Everyone laughed.

Ann: (slapping his arm with her free hand) Ken!

Ken: (matter-of-factly) No need to be shy, honey. We’re married. It’s normal.
(to the people in line) Right?

They nodded in agreement.

Ken: (grinning at her) see?

Apparently, Ann was the only one not having fun with their act. She managed to free her hand and started to back away from the line

Ken: Where are you going?

Ann: I’m gonna look for a table.

Ken: Ok. Make sure it’s a table for two. I don’t want to share you with anyone else. I’m a jealous husband, you know…

She made a face and hurriedly walked away.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol ken is one funny guy....what a charmer...i wonder what will happen when ann finds out that ken is also using her to get back at tish...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 8 – TOGETHER IN ONE ROOM

“YESSS!!! We won the race, honey!” Ken was throwing Ann to the air as if she was a doll and kissing her all over the face. She was full of saliva now.

Ann: (wiping her face) Yuck! Of course we’ll win! You practically carried me the whole time!

Ken: you ran so slow… (he put her down)

Ann: And you cheated! (she scolded) You scared the other couples so that they’d back away!

Ken: (acting innocent) I didn’t!

He saw Tish and Au running in seventh. He grabbed Ann by the waist which caught her off balanced, tipping towards his hard chest. She blushed but he didn’t see it. He was too busy showing off.

Ken: (boasting to Tish and Au) I guess the people who are deeply in love run the fastest.

Au: Yeah! Coz they’d need it to catch up if their partner runs away. (he joked) anyway, congratulations! (he shook hands with Ken)

Tish: Anyway, Au got a sprained ankle, so, we took it slow…

She was blaming Au for their loss but, in fact, they were slow because she was just too concerned about her newly pedicured feet.

Jen called out the winners and awarded them in front of everyone.

Jen: There’re more games tomorrow for the couples so you better prepare. Now, we’ll proceed to the next race: the children’s race! Oh and congratulations to the winners!

Ken: (clearing his throat) now if you’ll excuse me… I’ll be getting my real prize!

He carried Ann and made his way to her room. There was wolf-whistling and a “You go Casanova!” from the crowd.

Ann: Are you mad?!? Put me down! What would people think???

What’s he gonna do? Is he gonna… No! That’ll never happen! I swear this guy’s gone crazy! Oh why, why, why did I agree to this?!?

Ken: Shush! I’m just showing them what they want to see. Heheh… We are a loving couple, hmm?

He moved his face closer to her face, threatening to kiss her again. She squirmed back. He laughs again. They finallt reached the room.

Ken: where’s the key? (he was feeling for her trousers’ pockets)

Ann: you pervert!

Ken: (as if he didn’t hear her) Aha! I found it!

He removed the key from her back pocket and opened the door. He was still carrying her. When they got inside, he dropped her to the bed. She immediately stood up, guarding herself with his next perverted move, eyes fully dilated.

Ken: (laughing at her funny facial expression) now all we have to do is wait!

Ann: (puzzled) wait? what? Huh?

Ken: I’m not gonna do anything to you so you can relax. (He grins) We’ll just have to stay here for, say, an hour or two.

Ann: Why should we do that? (she asked naively)

Ken: (as if answering a kid’s question of “where do baby’s come from?”) oh, you know… that…uuuhhh… that is… errr… ah, you know what? You don’t really wanna know that. Heheh… let’s just stay here for a while, ok? (he sat on the edge of the bed)

Ann: Fine! (she sat on a chair, arms crossed and face frowning)

What’s he up to? I have no idea!

They were silent for some time until her stomach gave a loud growl.

Ken: Are you hungry? But we just had snacks a while ago!

Ann: Shut up. I’m not hungry! (shyly) I just need to go.

Ken: Go? Go where? You can’t go! We’ve just been here for 15 mins!

Ann: Idiot! I need to go to the toilet! Sheesh! Do I really need to spell everything out for you?

Ken: ooooh! (finally, a bulb lit up in his head!) Then, go then!

Ann: You have to leave first!

Ken: I can’t leave! Everyone thinks we’re… (he covered his mouth to stop himself from saying it)

Ann: (suspicious at him) We’re what? (he shook his head) Tell me you psycho! (she threatened)

He removed his hands from his mouth and grinned.

Ken: they think we’re… having… umm… doing something couples do. Heheh…

Ann: (furious) WHAT?!? (her stomach growled again in warning) Well, whatever! You should get out now. (she pleaded and pushed him to the door.)

Ken: No! Wait! Please, you’ll ruin my male pride! If I go out now, I have no more face to show my friends!

Ann: Aaargh!

Her stomach is really aching right now and this guy’s just talking about male pride?!?

Ann: Fine! Cover your ears with the pillow then and sing “baa baa black sheep!” as loud as you can until I say stop!

Ken: What?!?

Singing a nursery rhyme would also ruin his male pride!

Ann: It’s that or you get out! Choose fast!

ugh, she’s about to blow!

Ken: ok ok! (sings) Baa baa black sheep have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir three bags, fool!

Ann: (shouting from behind the bathroom door) it’s “full” you idiot!

Ken: (shouts back) sorry! (sings) three bags full. One for my master and one for my hmm (mumbles) err… I really don’t know what that word is (continues singing) and one for the little boy who lives down the lane. Baa baa black sheep hummmmm huuummm…

He fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he opened his eyes, it was already dark outside. He could see a woman’s silhouette in front of the dresser. It was Ann. And she was applying lotion to her arms and legs. She just got out from the bath, wearing only a white T-shirt bra and white boyleg undies. A strap fell off from her shoulder.

Sexy! He thought. No, too sexy! He thought again.

He was only half opening his eyes in order to watch her without being caught. But boy was he drooling! He followed her hand as it spread lotion to her leg. Up. down. Up and down on her thin, long, sexy legs. Oh, what he would give to do that for her! His throat was becoming dry. He swallowed hard.

Yikes! Did he swallow loud enough for her to hear? He peaked at her to check. No signs of her noticing me being awake. He closed his eyes again. But the next time he opened them, she was no longer there!

Ann: (standing behind the bed looking like she’s ready to kill) Seen enough?

Ken: (looked up to see her and gulped) hehe… (laughs nervously) uh-huh.

Ann: yeah? (she challenged)

Ken: (teasing) yep.

Ann: (completely pissed by this opportunistic jerk) Die you!

She grabbed a pillow from the bed and covered his face with it. He struggled to remove the pillow but accidentally grabbed her breast!

Ann: (gasped) YOU PERVERRRRRT!!!

With the same pillow that suffocated him, she hit him once, twice, thrice, countless times! She moved to his side to have more freedom to hit him.

Ken: hey hey hey! I think I’m actually enjoying this!
She stopped hitting him and saw him staring at her nearly naked body! She covered herself with the same pillow.

Ann: Pervert!

Ken: Now now honey, I know you were just seducing me a while ago (he teased)

Ann: In your dreams!

Ken: oh? Hmmm… come to think of it, I think I really am dreaming right now. I got myself a hot wife! Well then, I’m gonna make this dream worthwhile!

He stood up and moved towards her. She took a step backwards with each of his step forward. He was stripping his clothes off! One… by… one! She watched in shock (half covering her eyes from this obscene being) until there were only his black boxer shorts left and she got no more space to back away. She was cornered! And she’s got nowhere to run!

Her heart beat faster. She was nervous!

Knock! knock! knock!

Whoa! Was her heart beating that loud as well?

There was a knock again. Someone was knocking at the door. She thought it was her heart! She heaved a grateful sigh! Someone’s here to the rescue!

She slightly opened the door to see who it was.

Ann: Yeah? (peaking to the outside)

Nat: Ann! Thank God! We need you… (she noticed that her friend was just in her underwear) ummm… did I interrupt something?

Ann: (blushing) No! not at all!

Ken: (opening the door wider for Nat to see him just in his boxer shorts) Hello Nat! What’s up? (he saw Nat’s open-mouthed reaction)

Ann: (pushing him aside and half-closing the door) Is there something wrong?

Nat: Huh? Wrong? What? (She was still recovering from what she’s seen AGAIN! Why does it always has to be her?!?) erm… something’s wrong with Tet’s son. You should check him.

Ann: ok! I’ll change. Wait here.

Finally! God must be on her side for finding her a means to escape this perverted guy!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: :loool: :loool: ken is hilarious....i was laughing so loud, tears came out....what a pervert...why did nat have to stop them....

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO That was funny. I can totally picture Ken! :loool: I bet his thinging came alive watching her! Oh gosh, now I sound like him! :blush: :loool:

That was great update! Keep it coming! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm caught up! :D So far so good! Ken is hilarious in here. Gosh it makes me wonder how big he really is. :loool: pervert moment! LMAO.

The scene where Ann's suffocating him with a pillow reminds me of a scene in Oum Ruk. :lol: & the scene where Ken's stripping in front of Ann reminds me of the shower scene in Sawan Bieng. :blush:

I'm so loving this I hope you update soon :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 9 – 21 QUESTIONS

There was a knock from outside Tet’s room.

TET: (to Ann who was replacing Tet’s son’s Dextrose) I’ll get it…

Ken entered the room.

KEN: Hello Tet! How’s your little boy?

TET: ummm… (she looked at Ann with worry written all over her face)

ANN: (I’m suspecting he has acute gastroenteritis. He must have been exposed to some bacteria when they played outside. I can’t be so certain without running a lab test. He’s doing better now after giving him dextrose to rehydrate him. But I really suggest you take him to the hospital Tet. It might get worse and this is the only helpful medicine the hotel clinic has.

TET: Ok. I think I’ll arrange a trip back to the mainland with Jen. (sighs) too bad we can’t stay here longer… (she got out)

KEN: ooohh… what impressive diagnosis doctor!

ANN: shut up! can’t you see the kid’s sleeping?

KEN: (whispering) oh! Sorry! (smiles)

Ann rolled her eyes.

KEN: I brought you some food.

She looks at him suspiciously.

KEN: what? Don’t worry, I didn’t put poison there or anything weird… I had it made straight from the chef.

He said it so proudly she couldn’t help but snicker!

ANN: thanks. I am a bit hungry…

He placed the food at a nearby table as ann washed her hand. When she came back, she was shocked to see a lot of food!

ANN: are you trying to feed a pack of wolves? This is a lot!

KEN: a pack of wolves? Nope! Just a pig! Hahaha!

ANN: how dare you! (Threatening to hit him with a fork)

KEN: (throwing a peace sign) just kidding! I was only kidding!!! Hehehe… The truth is I just wanna eat with you…

“Eat you” is more like it! He thought pervertedly.

ANN: What are you laughing at?

KEN: (innocently) nothing! Let’s eat!

They started eating…

KEN: So, doctor…

ANN: hmm?

KEN: What made you want to become a pediatrician?

ANN: (choking at her food) what?

KEN: Well, I thought you’d be an English teacher. You’ve always been good at it… but…

ANN: I just thought becoming a doctor pays well. That’s all. And people will respect me more…

Liar!

KEN: (half-disappointingly) oh.

ANN: why? What other reason were you thinking ?

KEN: eh? Something like “because I once had a friend who was sickly as hell and he happens to be eating here with me right now” (he teased again)

ANN: what!?! (trying to deny it but she’s blushing) that’s silly! Why would I want to do that just because…?

KEN: anyway, that’d be so cool if I had a friend who I had influenced so much that he would actually choose a lifetime career based on me.

ANN: Ugh! you’re too vain! I never met such a guy like you!

KEN: oh but you did! What about that jerk you once dated in high school?

ANN: what? How’d you know about him?

KEN: we weren’t talking anymore at that time but I was still checking who you’re going out with.

ANN: (surprised but tries to hide it) anyway, he never became my boyfriend. Someone threatened him to stop.

Ken chuckled, thinking that it was he who threatened that poor guy. The jerk was just too scared his face would have bruises. He preferred saving his face than fighting for her. Vain! Really vain! Served him right. He never did deserve her. His platonic instinct was driving him mad the time he knew about the guy.

ANN: and you? What made you become an architect?

KEN: That’s easy! I wanna design the perfect house for my wife and family…

Somehow, a pang of jealousy hit her hard. She remembered that conversation she overheard with his sister. He did make a house just for Tish… as a wedding gift. And then she remembered back in high school, she saw him sketching, crumpling, sketching, erasing, crumpling and sketching again under a tree in the park she used to go to.

~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

It was late in the afternoon. She was feeling so down for just getting an A- in English. Her friends were busy and couldn’t be with her that day. No one was there to comfort her. So, she decided to go to that park to relax and unwind. She also bought an ice cream to cheer her up.

Then, she saw him.

She stopped in her tracks to observe him. He was so serious with what he’s doing. Holding a sketch pad, crumpled papers thrown around him, his tongue sticking out and sweat trickling down his forehead, he drew.

She approached him.

HS ANN: What are you drawing?

HS KEN: (immediately hiding his sketch pad) nothing!

HS ANN: Let me see it!

HS KEN: I won’t let you! Go away and mind your own business!

Ann got uncrumpled one of the thrown papers and saw an unfinished sketch of a house.

HS ANN: wow! This is so cute!

Then she noticed his handwriting “our perfect house”
Tears began to gather in her eyes. She knew who it was meant for…

HS KEN: (excited) really? You think it’s good?

HS ANN: (clears her throat) umm… on second thought, I think the roof is funny. And the windows… jeez! Can’t you think of another design? Anyway, you’re right. I must mind my own business. See ya!

She hurriedly walked away as tears fell down her cheeks.

They never talked to each other after that…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANN: right. I should’ve guessed it sooner! Haha…

KEN: yeah. It was pretty obvious since high school that I want to be an architect. So, doctor,…

ANN: will you stop calling me that way?! I get the chills everytime I hear you say that! Makes me think you’re one of my patients!

KEN: (smiles) but I am! See? (he places her hands on his forehead) I’m sick!

ANN: (takes her hand back) you’re perfectly fine!

KEN: No, I’m not! (fake coughs)

ANN: (sarcastically) hahaha! It’s not like I don’t know the difference between a kid’s make-up cough and a real cough. Idiot!

KEN: Sometimes I wish I still had my asthma. When my asthma was gone, you were gone as well.

ANN: it wasn’t because of that, stupid!

KEN: (seriously) why is it then? How and why did we stop being friends when we reached high school? Then, suddenly, at that graduation day,…

Idiot! Do you really think I’d want to tell you the truth? No way! Ann thought.

ANN: (matter-of-factly) well, puberty struck, that’s why! You wanted to hang out with the guys. I wanted to hang out with the girls… and so, we forgot each other… by the way, how did you manage to lose your thick glasses? Are you wearing contact lens now?

KEN: ha! Nope! I had an eye surgery! Anyway, about that graduation day…

ANN: (diverting the topic) really? An eye surgery? That’s cool!

KEN: hehe… yeah. Cost me a fortune there. So, why…?

ANN: who operated you?

KEN: Dr. Hong from Bangkok General Hospital. That kiss…

ANN: Aha! I better call him! My mom’s having trouble with her sight for a long time now… (laughs nervously) thanks for the food. I’m so full now! Uhh… I’ll be going back to my patient now…

KEN: I’ll go with you…

ANN: better not! (She pushed him out of the room) Goodnight!

She closed the door.

Dammit! Dammit! Why do you have to remind me of the most embarrassing thing I ever done??? Ann slapped herself to get rid of the memory.

At the other side of the door…

KEN: (wondering) Why did you kiss me that graduation day?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YES! you updated WooOHOOO.....ann not wanting to talk about the past, lol ken is so cute with his perverted thoughts, and his fake coughing :D
thanks ^^