The Rules of Love

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want to beat up Tasanee, Kavin, and Kongdej. Kongdej has no right to punish Rattana. And Tasanee is doing nothing about it, just shows how weak she is as a person. Kavin shouldn’t have blurted out the truth even though it was the right thing to do. Sinthorn I am not upset that he made all those mark on Rattana. I just want to know how would Rattana fall in love with such a wicked man. He is far worst than Harit. LMAO

LOL, haha I know but he hasn't really done anything like Harit yet, so why is everyone saying he is so mean? Anyways, Tasnee is supposed to be like that. She wants to help, can't, and ends up making things worse. As for Kavin, he doesn't doesn't know anything haha.

Chapter 12
They arrived at a gloomy place somewhere off the coast of Pattaya. They had gone by car, then walked: Kongdej's ideas.

"Where are we?" Rattana asked, turning around back and forth.

Kongdej didn't answer.

Rattana sighed. "You know, I'm still human. Even if I am your prisoner, I would LOVE for you to answer me."

Kongdej still didn't answer. He dragged her further up the mountain, ocassionally smiling at the villagers.

Why was he so nice to THEM? Rattana didn't understand. She was the best person anyone could ever ask for yet this man was treating her as if she was an evil person he recieved from jail; a person in which he could do ANYTHING to.

When they reached the top peak of the mountain, Kongdej motioned for Rattana to enter a small thatched cottage.

It was small and crowded, but she was so tired she didn't even care. She didn't even care that this was worse than that horrible place she had been before. She tried a different tactic. "Why do you hate me so much?" she asked, her eyes flickering in the darkness.

"I..." Kongdej stopped, a tear dripping down his eye. Calm yourself, Kongdej. You aren't going to let her see you cry.

Rattana stared up questioningly. "...yes?" She decided that being aggressive towards him wasn't going to get her home.

Kongdej wiped the tear away from his face. "Its nothing I can't handle." However, he couldn't convince himself of that. Instead, more tears ran down his face to replace the one he had wiped.

Rattana didn't understand this man. He seemed so cold on the outside, but so weak inside. "...I," she stopped. "I've decided."

Kongdej stared at Rattana, not understanding her. "What?"

Rattana swollowed. "If my brother did do what you said he did, well...you can hurt me. Any way you please. If that will make you forgive my brother."

"What?" He didn't understand her. Why was she letting in? "And why would you do that?"

"I...I feel sorry for your sister. Honestly."

Kongdej hesitated. What was she doing now? He felt so fustrated; he had thought that by being aggressive towards Rattana would make him feel better about his sister, but in truth? She made him feel as if HE were Sinthorn: as if HE were the one wrong. He threw the clothes he had packed to one side of the table. "Go. Out. Now."

"What?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Not only he is rude, but he really needs anger management.

Kongdej sighed once more when he saw that Rattana did not move. "I. Told. You. To. Go."

Rattana shook her head boldly. "What's on your mind?" she asked, trying her hardest to console him. She brought her arm down onto his'.

He flicked her arm off immediately. "I told you to go. I need to be by myself for awhile."

"But-" Rattana protested.

"No buts. I'll call you in when I'm in a more joyous mood."

"I thought you GOT your revenge, no?" She turned for the door.

"I don't even know if she's pregnant..." Kongdej muttered under his breath.

Rattana froze. Pregnant?

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... khondej scared that his sister will be pregnant... hope not... or else i think rattana brother will treat her worse still...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kongdej finally sees the light. If he doesn’t want to be a Sinthorn, he better act up or it will be too late for Rattana to forgive him.

Thanks for the update. And please update soon =)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg.. she is kind of n charge for now.. his sis
pregnant?? omg wonder whats going to happen.. thanks

Glad you guys liked that chapter. I sure enjoyed writing it haha. I'm planning for the next chapter, I'll have it up either tonight (Thailand time) or in the morning. Thanks for reading :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
So it would be sometime around today in my time =) Oh I can't wait!!!

Sorry guys, was sick with the flu again. And yesterday my mom had her factory's sports day, so I had to help her. And like today I have a report to film. Hate it when teachers are so NOT understanding...