The sadness end you hate or love?

Which lakorn is your sadness lakorn end?

• Luerd Kattiya: with Aom & Tik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leh Poom Ma Res: with Pong & Pim (Zaza)

• Ma Mia: with Num & Kob

• Mae Ai Sae Eun: with Vee & Noon W.

• Roong Keang Dao: with Kade & TangMo

• Hima Tai Prajun: with Film & Pat

• Other sad ending lakorn

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
There nothing for me to do so I made this poll.

Which lakorn is your sadness lakorn end you cry at the end or just hate how it end.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i always cry at the end of lakorns just b/c they are rele good and/or b/c its ending like i just did with botan kleep soodtai god i was so sad that it was ending =[

oh. it's a tie for me b/wn

- luerd kattiya. first lakorn i actually liked tik & became a fan. :D lakorn was very beautiful and ending sad. XD
- hima tai prajun. i didn't think anyone would die in this lakorn!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Neung Ruthai (Oil/Ann Alicia)- cried my eyes out before the lakorn even hit the end.

Lued Kattiya (Tik/Aom)- it was not how it ended that made me cry, it was how it was going to end.

Mae Ai Sae Eun (Vee/Noon)- a hated/love lakorn, the end was a major tear killer.

There are more, just can't think of them right now. I am rushing so I got to go. Be back to add more

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, Leurd Kattiya. Also, Muarng Dahra with Captain and Aom. In the Thai version, they killed Aom, but in the Khmer, they didn't. If only I can change the ending!!!!!

myx

sArNieZ
i cried my eye throughout the last whole episode of leurd kattiya. man it was sure sad. :spin:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
"koo kam" the old version, i cried so many times
"pood pissawad" with noon and kade, gosh, this girl always makes me cry with her

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yeas. deff. leud kaitaya omfg. i was like so young then like i remmebered my mom teling me it was going to end or something and it was a school night so i preteneded i had to use the bathroom and sneaked and watched with her hahahaha omfg. i was like bawling. and hima w/ film and pat too they were the cutest/lovingest couple and he died. =[

solin

sarNie Adult
For me I say Luerd Kattiya : It was the first time I feel very sad for a lakorn
...I have never cried for a lakorn ^_^
I was also very touched by the end of Song Rao Nirund Dom with Ken and Aom

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm such a sucker for sad lakorns! :lmao:

Tik/Aom P - My goodness my heart dropped & I felt empty for manyyyy days! Tik was such a gentleman! Gosh, It was so sad seeing him die like that :lmao: I cried my eyes out! My nose was runny, stuffed & my eyes were puffy from crying!

Noon/Vee - this lakorn was just sad all over! I pitted Noon's son, dad & sister. she was such an ass to them! I cried an ocean when she killed herself in the end! :lmao:

Nueng Ru Thai - My golly, i cried so much in this lakorn! Ann having cancer & dying, her dad mistreating her... man it was just... sad! Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry!

I have more I can't think of them right now...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aum n tik lakorn...i wouldnt feel bad for noon n vee's lakorn of noon dying at the end because i think she deserves it for doing stupid stuff for her father, sister...and her child..