The things you do...do people find it weird?

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if thread existed or not, but I haven't seen it yet.

The thing that my friends and family find kinda weird is the fact that when I go out to eat I like to pick my food and break them up into small pieces before i eat it and sometimes I eat rice with sugar. there are lots more of course, but what are yours?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
st_nba said:
I don't know if thread existed or not, but I haven't seen it yet.

The thing that my friends and family find kinda weird is the fact that when I go out to eat I like to pick my food and break them up into small pieces before i eat it and sometimes I eat rice with sugar. there are lots more of course, but what are yours?
[post="139535"][/post]​
OooOoh!! I do that to lol I always pick on my food and break them into small pieces before I eat them.. Like a burger and a slice of pizza.. I always pinch them off into little pieces and then eat it.... But other things I do that are weird.. Is when we're like in a store I have like a song stuck in my head and then I would hear it playing and start dancing to the song while waiting in line hahah =x :wub:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
if people are behind me I stop, let them walk first
[post="139543"][/post]​
Ha I do that too. People must think i'm weird when I do it because I could be walking anywhere and all of a sudden I just stop right there. And they look around like wha happen like why did I just stop.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
My is when someone who have a hick up infront of me.. I like to repeat it.. I don't know why.. It's not that I want to up it just come up.... Or say ouch before the object even touch me.. Like if I know someone going to smack me.. I would say ouch first...

noungning

Heartless
no not weird but cool... i have an obsession with listening to people with an aussie accent lmao... it makes my day go well hahaha

Pee

sarNie Elites
haha p´ning!

for me I like to walk behind people and try to walk like them

Saifah

bite me x___
i dont know.. people find me weird in whatever i do somehow...ahhahaa, i think i scare people alot thats why.. which makes me weird.. i think!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Two things I would find myself doing without thinking is when I sit on the sofa with both of my legs fold under my butt whether I am at someone's house or my house.....another is ....I am always find myself sitting on the carpet floor instead of the sofa...even at some one's house....my sister said I was weird...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i tend to leave the car door open...and most of the time i find myself doing that at stores/places with alot of people. And i am not proud of that. lol.

When i was younger i, too, ate rice with sugar. And i also ate rice with mountain dew instead of rice with water. Yummy! (key word is "younger"....i dont anymore)