TheGurlo22's Creations <3 [UPDATED October 1st]

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all of the wonderful comments!! I love them soo much :)
I've been busy these days, working on Sony Vegas. I just love that programs :D Here's a video I made
on Sony, It's not the best, but yea :D I just started working, so yup...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBK_QQNAydE

& These are three wallpapers that I made. I like creating wallpapers now.
I don't know, It just seems interesting :D Here they are. Please leave me something nice to read :D Lol.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Loving your first video from Vegas^^
It's so addicting,aha.
I love your posters,they're so shiny and pretty^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are way beautiful. i love the mv :D i will remember that it was that lakorn that made me get back into thai lakorns :) by the way, whatever happened to the n'ek? I don't see her anymore.

my little cousins love Plur Ruk Mot Jai by Bie, and finally watched the lakorn. Toey is sooo cute in there :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG! I love those posters!.....

and I'm stuck doign vegas pro hahaha...somehow I need to find out why i cant add transition to the videos

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG! I love those posters!.....

and I'm stuck doign vegas pro hahaha...somehow I need to find out why i cant add transition to the videos
To be able to add the transition, you have to merge the two clips together.
When you merge them, it will appear a blue "X" Drag the transition you want onto the "X" & it'll work :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
you're already pro on the vegas alina haha...somehow i cant do taht either or maybe i dont know how lol...let me try again

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
you're already pro on the vegas alina haha...somehow i cant do taht either or maybe i dont know how lol...let me try again
Aww, Thanks :) Well, just keep trying! I bet it's gonna turn
out good :) Just click the Help button on top & it'll teach you.
The tutorials on the Help button are really good tutorials :D It actually tells you step by step :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Dang, i love these posters xD
I especially love Toey's, but i love all.
i might use one for my desktop bg, ... but which one?
Lol, it's so hard to pick since they're all so good xD

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Dang, i love these posters xD
I especially love Toey's, but i love all.
i might use one for my desktop bg, ... but which one?
Lol, it's so hard to pick since they're all so good xD
Lol, Thanks :) You could choose one for you bg. That's fine :D
I'm making more wallies right now, I don't know but I'm addicted to making wallpapers now. I just love them.
I don't make really big wallies. My wallies are just about 1024x768 only :D

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thank you soo much for the comments. I also love the wallies!! :D
Anyways, I'm addicted to Sony Vegas so much that I already started working on two fanmovies at a time :D Lol, I just love it <3
Here's some more wallpapers I made. I decided I need to make more before I start going to school again ^_^

These bottom TWO are for the people who requested me for :D
The one with Kim Hyun Joong & Lee Da Hae are for "xiongpretty" on Youtube & the other one
are for my sister. She's writing a fanfic & is going to post it on here soon. I made it sloppy cuz
she's so picky of the pictures. & her quote that she told me to put on is STUPID :p Lol,