TheGurlo22's Creations <3 [UPDATED October 1st]

Katerine

Butterfly123
Wow these are really good!!! love the blending! god i don't know how you can make artwork really fast! but they're all really good. jealous!!
this have to be my fave: http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/TheGurlo22/Artworks/Aff7.jpg

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow these are really good!!! love the blending! god i don't know how you can make artwork really fast! but they're all really good. jealous!!
this have to be my fave: http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/TheGurlo22/Artworks/Aff7.jpg
Thank you so much! Your artworks are amazing too :)
I love that Aff one too :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. there's so much update im behind lol..

anyways.. nice work.. your improving lots! keep at it ^_^

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww,,I've been getting so many wonderful comments these days <3 I love them too much,,
that I kept reading them over and over again,,I really appreciated it! & I really mean it :D Love it so much :D
btw,,I realized that I haven't been learning how to do new things on photoshop,,so i'm going to have to look at many different
kinds of tutorials for it :D so yep,,here's more! :D

This one of Bie & Paula is my favorite! Somehow this one just really stands out,I love this one! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. you're so funny.. hehe.. your new batch is pretty <3

i adore the aff banner ^_^..
and totally love the poster of bie & paula.. haha..
bie must've been hekka happy working with her ^_^

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all of the beautiful comments :D Here are some more banners&posters I made :D so yep,,

Btw,,i miss Mew,,wish she'll come back to act again,,love her :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow you getting better and better. Love those posters.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG<3
So many new ones.
Love them,so awesomeee!
it's verry veryy pretty,loving your blendings and fonts.
Bie,ahhhh.that CUTIEEE.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for the superior comments these past few days! I really appreciate it..Really :D
Since it's going to be the weekdays,,i might not make as much until next weekend :D so yep..ENJOY!!! Thanks <3333
Here's one of Bie & Vill :D I love this one,,well..i don't like it much overall,,but it's so cute :D

This bottom one is simple,,but i also love it too :D