Thep Sarm Rudoo 2017

meenia

sarNie Adult
I just hop Rahoo doesn't have the curly hair when he's a prince human. Lol. That hairdo got to go.. Lol. I miss the chubby kid Rahoo. He was awesome, the kids here seems a bit young but still very cute. Jinda is very pretty, i'm new to the two other main girl. I haven't seen them, but i think the tree girl is pretty. As long as my Rahoo stay true to his one girl one heart then i'm okay with anything else. LOL.

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
I know right. Rahoo curly hair need to go and the Yak make-up too. He already wear the giant teeth so there's no need for any Yak make-up anymore.
I have a feeling that he will be on screen with full Yak make-up, giant teeth and the curly hair (NOOOoo)...

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
The little Rahoo in the 2003 version only wear the giant teeth and no Yak make-up. The little Rahoo of this version wear the giant teeth will full Yak make-up. Pretty sure Khawtu (Big Rahoo) will be on screen with full Yak make-up, teeth, and curly hair...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
first day of filming for the adults. It does seem like Rahoo will still have the curly hair and full on giant make up still.

cr.samsearn

meenia

sarNie Adult
what...i can't see Rahoo's face well then if he has the yak makeup..It's too distracting. Dang them, doesn't they yak-makeup mean they eat people. You're like a full 100% yak. He's supposed to be half god/yak/and asoon (snake or something like that). Why they have to go and ruin a nice guy's face. LOL. I'm happy that the guys and girls hairdo are like the olds boran. This is what i like.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Why the 3 gods have to come down to earth for? The parent ask to have a child so 1 have to come reborn and the god ask Pirun to born. But why the parent gets a Yak instead. So does that mean the parent gets 3 kids instead since they take turn in seasons.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Oh i forgot to put I do not like snakes at all but i did watch Nakee and enjoy the lakorn. But why this god have to show a snake on his neck all the time. i don't like it

Falada

sarNie Adult
Why the 3 gods have to come down to earth for? The parent ask to have a child so 1 have to come reborn and the god ask Pirun to born. But why the parent gets a Yak instead. So does that mean the parent gets 3 kids instead since they take turn in seasons.
They all came down at once because they had promised each other to be together. The parents only asked for a child, so the bigger god asked them to come up with a solution. They came up with the solution for them to come together: which is that they take turn. It will only be one child but they switch.
Sorry, I don't think I explained that very well, but I watched that part and they said that.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Jinda's boy/forest outfit is very girly, but cute. I like it. Darn, Rahoo and his hair and face make-up. Will i get passed that.. LOL. The girls dress is very pretty.

can't wait to see what they will do to Rahoo's hair when he's playing the normal citizen guy and not the prince role. LOL.

meenia

sarNie Adult
It's following the old one pretty good. I just can't help but compare the side characters to the old cast. I like the old cast better. LOL. These new one are a bit scary looking. LOL. So far so good. The storyline have not changed.

mia07

Introvert
Love the teaser!!! However. It seems like Rahu's (in this version) character seems to be a harsh and mean person. I mean, I don't see the soft, patience and sweet person behind the teeth. Lol. I'm not sure if I'm making sense here, but I hope the guy who is acting as Rahu will do a good job in this role.
Rahu from the 80s version, he wasn't a softie (rather strong, feisty, short tempered) but he loved Suwanaparn a lot and had always felt that she never loved him bcuz she was close to Piroon.

I am liking and shipping this Rahu-Suwanaparn more than the other couples so I do hope they don't disappoint in their parts. I think Gookkik is a good actress and am hoping they continue to promote her as naek.

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
The character Rahoo is a mean and strong person. He's only nice and soft towards SuwanUmparn. His tone of voice change depend on who he's with. For example, when he is with SuwanUmparn he use his soft, sweet voice rather than a loud and angry voice.

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
This new version is too much like the last version, so I can't help but compare it with the last version. And plus, the casts of the last version seems to fit the role better than this new version. Right now I'm waiting for them grow up.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
This new version is too much like the last version, so I can't help but compare it with the last version. And plus, the casts of the last version seems to fit the role better than this new version. Right now I'm waiting for them grow up.
I was so in love with their pairing especially Rahoo's character; well and Phon is Rahoo too hehe.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Lol
I was complaining about the father too. Usually I complain about them looking to young, but damn he's too old .
Agree about the father. He's not in too many modern lakorns now...but he's been in quite a few boran lakorn lately as the father. He seem to look the same from when he was in Dao Prasook (Kob/Num version), just a little more frail.