Thep Sarm Rudoo 2017

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They should have picked someone a little older to play Tasanee, I can't imagine her being a mother later lol. I don't mind this version I loved the last and don't mind seeing more renditions. However, seriously, wtf is up with the dancing by the God it just looks silly.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
seems like they're gonna grow up soon bc they're already back in the palace
more bts of filming...so the one playing Sarmsee is Plug Sweden

cr.samsearn/as tagged

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
They should have picked someone a little older to play Tasanee, I can't imagine her being a mother later lol. I don't mind this version I loved the last and don't mind seeing more renditions. However, seriously, wtf is up with the dancing by the God it just looks silly.
I know right. Why would they make the God of three world dance. That's silly, and it's so not a God thing's to do.

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
I am so loving the Rahu and SuwanUmparn couple. They have chemistry judging from the pictures they take I cannot wait until they grow up.

meenia

sarNie Adult
The guys are all eye candies. I can't wait for next week.

hehe. i thought i was the only one thinking the god dancing was funny. He should have just stood and looked cool. LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not gonna lie, in the old version, I was lowkey routing for Sarm See to turn good and end up with Jinda Mekala lol

TubbyTinker

They finally grew. Totally swooning over Nus playing Pirun hahaha. Reminds me of James playing Pirun in the prev. version but seriously though, I dont know why they decide to remake this when they gonna follow every single scene and dialogue. Usually I dont want any changes when it comes to remakes but I'm hoping something will change in the future episodes.

but I'm actully liking Pirun & Laksana lol. Mean should have played Upsonsawan instead though

Rahu will meet with Suwanumpon next week though

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have two feelings about it following the storyline exactly, 1, being repetitive and we saw the last one so lol.... but at the same time it won't drag to hell like other Boran's previously lol. I just hope they add some more sweet scenes. Still kinda wish that Jinda and Sarm See were a thing hahaha. The person playing the God looks a little too old for Jinda though =/. I mean he doesn't look old but they just don't match, in the last version the actors at least look within a 5 year range face wise

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes, it seems like they are following the old version pretty close. Hoping they do add more sweet scenes and don't cut off some either.

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
I'm liking it so far. I don't mind for some changes as long as they don't change it too much.

TubbyTinker

I feel like the scene where the mom kicks Umpon and Rahu out to live in the country side wasn't as dramatic as the previous version. Or is it just me? It felt so rushed and sudden lol.

And why can't they have Dear dress similar to Gookgik. The head dress on her isn't making her look that pretty and Dear is actually pretty girl when dressed appropriately. But I still can't see the soft and gentle side that Aom portrayed in the previous version. Same for Umpon' character. When Yam portrayed it, you could fee the hostile and coldness she had towards Rahu but with Gookgik, her portrayal of Suwanumpon doesnt come as strong as Yam's. Gookgik and Dear should have switched characters lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@TubbyTinker yes I thought it was rushed too. I felt the characters should have switched. Dear is not soft enough. Perhaps she should have been Chinda.

lol I found ur funny too that the mom played the evil tasanee in the other version.

sarN

sarNie Granny
How it's coming along ? Still waiting for the rscene , ya hit me up when it happen lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
How it's coming along ? Still waiting for the rscene , ya hit me up when it happen lol.
LOL, okie dokie silly!

It's kinda moving along okay and following the old version but for some reason it seems a bit rush in certain areas...