Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng (Kantana)

kwan20

sarNie Adult
BTS credit to ch7
http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_detail.aspx?c=6&p=33&d=107381

Credit to cityloveu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1e1p4huk70&feature=sub

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Kwan20 for the pictures and vdo :)
Ohohoho!! I cannot wait to see that scene.
Haven't watch episode 4 yet but will soon! lol
So cutee na! The pink dress is pretty...the one when she fell onto him.
Wowzers. lol She is so cute dancing every time she comes out of the dressing room! ahaha So funny.
I wonder what they were talking about that is why kwan was gonna hit him or somethin'. lol
I Love how win takes advantage of her alot too. ahahha
We know he likes her! xD

roselovesice

Thanks Kwan20.
Wow. It took kind of forever for this lakorn to be uploaded onto youtube.
Waited for so long. ahha

Btw, This lakorn is being subbed on Viikii.
But only part 1 on Episode one is subbed but only about 17%.
I think it's gonna take them awhile to sub this knowing that one of 'em is gonna be off on a family vacation....
http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/TheppabutMayaTheptidaJumlang#

cecilia

Staff member
^if someone wants to help -- can help me sub .. it's so tiring :( -- i feel like giving up since they talk to MUCH in here.

roselovesice

^^Ohohhoo! I totally knew it was you ceci that was subbing it as well when i saw your username. lol
Gosh. I wish i can help but i hardly know my Thai. Only the easy basic thai. ahah
Now that you said that, i agree. They do talk alot. ahahah xD
Wish you the best on finding helpers. When I know my thai A LOT more, i will help out! :D ehehhehe
Thanksss :)

Omggg! Soooo adorable !
I LOVE THIS LAKORN!
Win & Kwan's Moment are sooo freakin' cute!
I totally fell for Win's dream but at the same time, i was like what??? Kwan doesn't like him that hard yet...lol
Pol & Tarn's scenes are so cute and sad! lol Pol and his secret moves. ahahah
Goahserrss! I hate those two nang'rais. Sooo freakin' annoying! >________<

Ahahha I Love the Shopping scene, cafe scene, and the hotel scene! Kwan & Her beautiful dresses, dancing and all! :D
Poor Win. Didn't get to share a room with Kwan. That would've been interesting if they did. ahahah
I Love how Kwan's servant kept scaring Jennifer. pwahahah xD
Kwan's character is so strong and that's the good part. I don't know but I feel like there were less scenes of Kwan & Win in here....ahahha but idk. lol
I Love how the old womens does yoga and still look fabulous with thier Shining Jewleries! ahaha
Goshh! All i gottah say is I AM EXCITED FOR TMR's EPISODE! && I LOVE KWAN & WIN !!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i am watching this right now and all i can say is that : I LOVEEELAHHHLAVV IT MAKKKKKK! :) its sooo goood! Win and Kwan are sooo darn cute together.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
BTS TVPOOL MAGAZINE SHOT. DAME KWAN LOOKING GOOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4vDq8UXyjA&feature=player_embedded
CREDIT TO zombiesmile001's

roselovesice

Thanks Kwan20 for the Vdo. Kwan is Gorgeous :)
&Thanks Junie for the caps. They look so nice! x) Win is so adorable! ahah
And smilealways06, Love the banner! Kwan & Win = CUTE! :) ehehe
Noydarny, I do think that she is liking him but just doesn't know that yet..or like accept it.
We know that Win likes her but still just messing around. lol

Episode FIVE REVIEW:
Another Cute episode. Accomplished! ahahha :p
I thought it was sad and cute! He's always making her feed him. ahahah
But so sad that she objected. lol He's still so adorable. Still smiling at her when he was eating :D
ahahhaha! I Love how he is always poopin' in this lakorn cause she's always making him eat Papaya Salad. ROFL
Kwan was so funny. Dancing around on purpose at the party. :) So chaotic too! lol
I just wish they were at the Ranch but i mean staying at the hotel isn't such a bad idea too!
Kwan & Win moments. aahah ;)
Ehehehe ! Can't wait to see next weeks episode. I hope she doesn't get caught!
I wonder what is going to happen on next weeks episode! Wonder why Mae Kaew is acting like that and all..
Poor Kwan! TT^TT lol

JunieCook

sarNie Egg
I love the song when Danu walked away from Nuena. Anyone here know the name of the song?

The song is called "ขอใครสักคน"(Kor Krai Sak Kon) by Calorie Blah Blah

The original version : "ขอใครสักคน" by Leo Put

JunieCook

sarNie Egg
I like the song choice that are used in this lakorn by the way. Some songs are old school but still sounds nice and fits the plot.

Such as p' Bird's song : "คู่กัด" ~ ธงไชย แมคอินไตร์ (Koo Gut by Thongchai McIntyre)

And also p' Ann's beautiful song : แอน ธิติมา - เสียงของหัวใจ [ "Sieng Kong Hua Jai" (Voice of the Heart)by Ann Thitima ]

Kwan and Win's songs are nice too but I like Win's song more. Any other songs that are used in this drama? These are they only ones I can think of ....