Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng (Kantana)

JunieCook

sarNie Egg
Thank you Kwan20 for the clips. :lol:
Kwan is beautiful but I hope TV pool will do her justice with her on the cover.
Most of TV Pool's cover are not so attractive in my opinion.

Episode 5 are up : credit to doolakorntv

I like Matthew Dean's character, he is funny is this drama. :p LOL
The second couple, Danu and Noona is cute as well.
But I am loving Kwan & Win the most!
Can't wait to watch the next episodes!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
just finish watching ep. 5, kwan n win just make my stomach have butterfly...they are so cute together...but i'm gonna rewatch it when they finish subbing it too...

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I agree Kwan and Win make the cuties couple ever. I start watching epi 1 to 5 again. LOL Can't wait this Friday the next epi :)

kwan20

sarNie Adult
BTS pic. Credit to siamdara
OMG They are so cute :)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I really want Ramin to know Mutmai identity (all three of them)because I thought it was so cute when he got jealous of her. When he saw Mattie with the designer.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really want Ramin to know Mutmai identity (all three of them)because I thought it was so cute when he got jealous of her. When he saw Mattie with the designer.

yhea i agree with you...at first i was like oh snaps..he's going to find out!!!
i cant wait til Friday cause its getting more good!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is funny, I hope they don't drag out the deception plot too long like they did with War of The Roses with Aum, Noon and Stephan.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
More cute pic and clip of Kwan and WIn aka Modmai and Ramin :)
credit to komchadluek

credit to cityloveu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEWnvkzNb4M

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thaks Kwan20 for the pictures :D
I can't wait to see these scenes! It's so cute!
Gosh! I totally want it to be a real kiss and it bettah be one too! :D
16 episodes? I thought so. That's cool though! It's like PRRA all over again. rofl xD
They're just too dang adorable together :)

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Omg other cute scene of Ramin and Matmia. The ice cream scene I though he going to kiss but he just get the ice cream from her lip hahahaha. That was the cutest ice cream scene I have ever saw. :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Huuhuu! TT^TT that was so sad just watching Kwan and her family cry on WWWY when they were watching the slideshow and all!
I was crying. No joke. hahah It was really sad.
But i hope everything will be okay from now on. :) Best wishes to Kwan and her family :)

Anyways, haven't watch todays episode yet but i am currently downloading it :D
So totally can't wait! xD So excited.
Oh man. ahah Totally spoiled by your comment, Kwan20! Lol But that's okay! ahaha
Ice cream? Too cute! :D

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Huuhuu! TT^TT that was so sad just watching Kwan and her family cry on WWWY when they were watching the slideshow and all!
But i hope everything will be okay from now on. :) Best wishes to Kwan and her family :)

Oh man. ahah Totally spoiled by your comment, Kwan20! Lol But that's okay! ahaha
Yeah I was watching wwwy too. It was so sad. I was crying too :( Kwan is sure a strong person. Kwan su su na.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

where can i go to watch it?