Thepsin Interajuck

kitkat

sarNie Elites
poopympang said:
omg.. i extra love this lakorn; yam & boy-> their love is so ADORABLE!!!
[post="47385"][/post]​
very cute how they love each other.. hehe. mm..i might rewatch it again..i think i keep it in tapes... i will ask the owner if i can keep it for free. :sweat: :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
here a screen cap of Yam in girl outfit in the lakorn ---> also , isn't it kind of werid dat both of them "make love" ( im allow to use dat term ? -->kekeke ) in the forest ..well not forest since there no tree lol but in open field ???? .... :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmmmmmMm...Sarn..since you got screencaps for this lakorn...im guessing that you own it...if you do are you gonna have it out on sale by any chance? someday? hehehe! please let meeh know!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, this la korn i love Yam-Boy couple. the la korn was good, good plot and Yam & Boy character are cute too.they play it cute. i like that their characters start off doesn't get along, keep bother eachother back and forth, and fell in love, slept together and she got pregnant, she loose her memory about him. it's a forbidden love because his brother & her dad is at war, fight over the same girl. like there are so many obstacles before they finally end up together. and i love it that pra aek is a one- hearted guy, love only nang aek. i like Yam character that she has magic power ,can fight and that she's half angel & giant & has a small cute fangs. so cute. one of my favorite la korn boran. memorable for me.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
did any one know where they sale this lakorn. i love this lakorn so much. i would say that this is the first lakorn that get me in to a freak of thai boran lakorn. also this is the first lakorn that make me crazy for yam. i really her in this lakorn. yam and boy make cute couple in this lakorn. hope they get to pair up together in other lakorn.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! how could i ever forget this lakorn.... i must have watched it more than 20 times and memorized almost every line and scene... about 3 years ago...

my mom actually thought that i was losing my mind... and she hid the lakorn from me for at least a week... i was sooo mad and couldn't do anything... LOL...

now i think about it... it's sooo funny...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
shubby.. you say you have this la korn in VHS. can i get a copy? do you have all the parts?Thanks.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i remember i kept watching this la korn over and over too. The la korn from begin to end is all good. fun to watch. it just gets good and more good as the la korn goes. Yam was so cute. i love her role the most in this la korn that she have play so far.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just watched this over again last weekend and there were so many cute parts that I missed watching.

I love the part when that evil guitar guy attacked Yam and then Interajuk came and saved her. He took her to a cave and cradled her in his arms when he saw that she was shivering from the cold. When she woke up in the morining, she thought that they had done "It" or that he had taken advantage of her and she slapped him. :wub:

Also the part when Tepsin's wife asked Yam to get the ring back for her and Yam went to meet Interajuk to get the ring back. He expressed his love for her and promised that no matter what happened, she would always be his....how romantic :wub:

The part I find the most romantic was when she was dressed in her boy clothes and was up in the tree peeking at him playing tricks on him. He came over, asked her to come down, she refused, and he began shaking the tree. She fell out of the tree and he caught her in his arms and she had her arms around his neck tightly with her face buried in the crook of his neck :blush: