Things that I Want

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I came across this link while searching because I was curious about the many different time of birth. I read my time of birth & it cracked me up :risas3::risas3:.

Do you know your time of birth? Between 2pm to 4pm, the person has the best chance of winning a lottery & receiving an inheritance ;).

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/article/OP/20120423/NEWS/304239942

• I want to win the lottery, been playing when I get to pass by a lotto outlet even though the chances of winning are 1 in 1 million :risas3::risas3::risas3:
  • I want to migrate abroad so bad and acquire dual or multiple citizenship :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Oh me too a cool tablet/laptop where I could draw & write on the screen, so many cool features to try.

I want a new tablet/laptop where i can draw on the screen
I want to travel abroad to someplace new

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I came across this link while searching because I was curious about the many different time of birth. I read my time of birth & it cracked me up :risas3::risas3:.

Do you know your time of birth? Between 2pm to 4pm, the person has the best chance of winning a lottery & receiving an inheritance ;).

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/article/OP/20120423/NEWS/304239942
LOL I was born at exactly 1:30AM! :risas3:Loves to give knowledge to people (make sure you're being paid for it) :angel10:

Whenever I play the lotto whatever the schedule for that day I play both of them. Here in the Philippines here's the lottery schedule:

Screenshot_2017-03-20-17-48-10-1.png

Whenever I check for results in the evening it's either no numbers from my ticket or only 1 or 2 matched.:sad6::sad6::sad6:

A Facebook post was viral by a lady whose mother is supposed to be the winner. Her mother played for 6/45, but the winning numbers, The EXACT numbers she played for 6/45, appeared on 6/55 instead!!! Really sad :sad6:

Also recently, there are 3 winners for 6/58 jackpot worth around PHP288M ($5,000,000) and it will be divided. Man, life must be really good for them.

As they say, try and try until you succeed so yeah never stop working for whatever we want because it will eventually pay off no matter how sometimes life makes us think it's impossible :D

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Currently,, I want.. a treadmill in my room!!! So I could use it whenever, and don’t have to walk to the basement, e.g. :) Planning on purchasing one and hopefully it isn’t too difficult to assemble all by myself!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Having a man isn't all that great hahhaha. Nowadays, it just scary. And some of us women are talented at attracting the wrong kind lol.

What I want is just to travel...and travel. Love it.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I want to be free from shopping. I am a certified shopaholic lol
my sister too.. she shops online mostly and hides her newly bought things from her husband.. so she has her packages delivered to my house. :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
my sister too.. she shops online mostly and hides her newly bought things from her husband.. so she has her packages delivered to my house. :p
Hahhaha...I hide stuff too but my husband always find out later cause I would cut the tag off and the plastic thing gets on the floor and I forget to pick it up and he steps on them lol. And then, I would wear something new and he'll asked me when did I buy it? I always answered a while back lol. I literally go to the store every other day. I am starting to buy online stuff now but only for my house. A few times the UPS and FedEx guy came to my house 4 times in one day. Sigh...