Things You Noticed About Love

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it doesnt sound weird and freaky at all... lolsss i thought it was funny lolsss but i think its suppose to be

love is a pain in the ass and a pain in the ass feels good
:wub:

Monk33

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
it doesnt sound weird and freaky at all... lolsss i thought it was funny lolsss but i think its suppose to be

love is a pain in the ass and a pain in the ass feels good
:wub:
[post="160060"][/post]​
ok, i dont noe what kind of pain got in your ass that feels good lol...jk jk love is truely a pain but atleast ill know that i try my best this time around.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
its just a sarcastic quote why u gotta be mean to me for :( thats so wrong............ and lolss yeah love is pain but we all run towards it repeatively but think of it this way its better to learn to feel love than never feel it at all.. that way I know im human :p lolsss

Monk33

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
its just a sarcastic quote why u gotta be mean to me for :( thats so wrong............ and lolss yeah love is pain but we all run towards it repeatively but think of it this way its better to learn to feel love than never feel it at all.. that way I know im human :p lolsss
[post="160069"][/post]​
nah, when it comes to love, i just try my best to keep the person im with happy and if it all blows over at the end. ill be happy. scarficing my feelings and put her's first. because it's those little moments we share that makes it all that pain worth while.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry don't mean to like be all scientific or anything about this but when you say keep the person that your with happy does that also include the fact that you love her? or are you just settling with what you feel is best for you at the moment? because no where in that statement do you put yourself first well actually you pointed that out.. and sorry I mean I believe in love and etc.. but I don't believe in putting the person I love before myself.. because 1. you can't love someone unless you love yourself first.. 2. no one should come before anyone....both should sacrifice and level with each other.. other wise that would mean only 1 is the relationship and trying to make it work...

Don't Mean to offend anyone, but just some things to consider and put in mind :wub:

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
it isnt so much a fairytale but a project really...there's no guarentee of a happy ending but it all depends on the work you put in...sounds kind so unromantic but its reality

things i notice about love? hmm....*blank*

p.s
never been in one. >.<

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Love is not like the movies, love is good and bad, so if you argue with your lover, does not mean the relationship is going down the drain, if your partner shows no affection as much as before does not mean the relationship should end, when you say Love you must be sure its everything! not just the good things in life, because good and bad come together like a coin that comes with heads and tails. what I notice about love is that you cant always be happy just cause you think or you are in love, but enjoy life anyways, now isnt that love? to enjoy your life overall? because that is what we all want right, to enjoy most parts of our life, and not feed our greed. but feed our love ones because we love them and we can let them know that or we can show them that. but I'd rather do both.

Monk33

sarNie Egg
i mean, alot of the times i just cast my feelings aside for her well being. it really pisses me off sometimes. there's thing i want to talk about but im afraid to do so cause it might make things worse. all in all, love is a learning experience, you will alwayz learn something new.