This is sarN

John sarN Doe

sarNie Egg
Hey guy , I'm back . It been 5 years that i got myself in some hot water but know im clear of all charges . I been living oversea for a while and then return for sometime ...and then send back again so on and so on....! But this time im here to stay ! I just came home for a couple months now after 4 years and settling in with family . I miss the forum so much!!!!! I really do! Until Darvil fix my username , this screen name will be mine ! Any question or concern when i was send away please pm .  :woot:  I love the new forum Darvil . Thank YOu

fun

Expired Sarnie
Welcome back!!! You have been missed so much! I know it has been years but will you finish your fan fiction? 

cecilia

Staff member
I miss my mae sarN -- WELCOME BACK!!!

So happy to hear that things are settle and better for you now.
Please, please, update the long awaited fictions when you have the chance.
Of course, until Darv fix you up too ...
Gosh, you have no idea how long I've waited ...
I've been dying -- waiting for it to be completed for so many years.
Anyway, I'm just so happy and glad to see you back being super strong :wub:

Thanks, Julie for letting me know --- I haven't been active in the forum lately too lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
haha man its been awhile sarn!

I just send you the info.  At least it sounds like you ;)  Come online and talk to me, I just woke up (I'm in thailand now).

cecilia

Staff member
^You're back in Thailand .. I didn't know. Hope things are going well there w/all these political chaos.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nothing exciting really lol ;)  I've seen a couple coups growing up here as a kid.. and this is just one of those.  Thailand will be back to normal soon enough.

cecilia

Staff member
My sister's there atm and she said the shops are close at 10pm.  
She feels bad for the maeka so she buys things randomly lol
I hope it goes back to normal soon too.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Welcome back Sarn! :) Glad to see you are still alive. Lol! Hope things are okay & better for you now. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Welcome back Mae Sarn. We all missed you dearly! Glad to hear that you are here to stay :D

@Darvil, do stay safe in Thailand though. Take care of yourself :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
W e l c o m e  back Sarn!!!!!

I'm a big fan of your fan fictions and the last time I saw you was at Wanida thread with Aff and Tik in 2010.

Glad to see you back and take care.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG, SARN!!! miss u so much! damn, ur the reason y i got addicted to the internet in the first place!! my goddess! hope things are well for u.

and to darvil, thanks for answering my pm...NOT!!! was completely ignored...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Welcome back ja Sarn! Without you, this forum was never the same, but now that you're back, it feels that much more like family again! Really missed your presence. :heart: :heart: :yes: :yes: